• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge/Club Level Information (Sept 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I booked through AAA do I just give them that reservation#???

I don't use a TA, but I do know that IPO will work directly with you even if you booked through a TA (unlike Disney Reservations who won't even talk to you if you booked through a TA!). Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I would send the email with the res # you have, explaining the trip is booked through AAA. I would include my name, address and phone # just in case.

Please let us know what IPO's response is (if they need more information or not). :)

Thanks! :goodvibes

I think I posted this somewhere already, but I'll mention it again. About a week after we booked our akl cl room, I called the ipo. The email address that they had for me was way old- the address from about 5 years ago which was the last time I visited Disney. Even though I used my new email address when I made my reservation (and the confirmation was succesfully sent to my new email address), the info the IPO received had the old email. He updated it when I called him. Moral of the story is not to hesitate to call or email the IPO. They are very helpful and provide great service.

I think I posted this somewhere already, but I'll mention it again. About a week after we booked our akl cl room, I called the ipo. The email address that they had for me was way old- the address from about 5 years ago which was the last time I visited Disney. Even though I used my new email address when I made my reservation (and the confirmation was succesfully sent to my new email address), the info the IPO received had the old email. He updated it when I called him. Moral of the story is not to hesitate to call or email the IPO. They are very helpful and provide great service.

That's great advice, Karen! Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm adding that as Tip #8 (page 1, post #2). :)

I don't use a TA, but I do know that IPO will work directly with you even if you booked through a TA (unlike Disney Reservations who won't even talk to you if you booked through a TA!). Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I would send the email with the res # you have, explaining the trip is booked through AAA. I would include my name, address and phone # just in case.

Please let us know what IPO's response is (if they need more information or not). :)

Thanks! :goodvibes

That should be enough. When I called AKL IPO I didn't have my reservation number with me. They were able to find us, just with our last name and our dates. :)

Is there a fridge in the Boardwalk club lounge with milk & juices etc?? Oh & is there plenty seating in the club lounge?

Thankyou in advance

DisBug1-There is no frig up in the lounge. The soda are placed in bin full of ice. The milk is in dispensers in the morning as well as the juice. They do have juice boxes in their kitchen, all you need to do is ask. Since the lounge has been refurb, more seating has been added. They could always use more though.:thumbsup2

Thanks for your response.I'm thinking of booking a garden suite for spring 2009.Do the garden suites have balconys?

Just wanted to add that I asked BWI-IPO if they had DVD players in the room and they said all you have to do is request one, and they'll have it in your room for you. They noted it on my reservation.

They also have a small DVD library available.

The BWI is my favorite CL resort. The cast is the best! here is a lionk to some of the new rooms and the new Innkeeper's Club. http://allears.net/acc/g_bwi.htm I hope it works, I am not sure how to post links.

Well, all that being said I was unable to book a room in April due to the 4/3 deal. I could only get a cast rate at the WL club level. It will be new for us. We are taking my grandaughter.

CSR club level CM training is wrapping up. They are scheduled to ”go live” on January 1st. Plans for the lounge have not been seen. There will still be some fine tuning as work progresses. The business club level rooms will be the existing rooms in BLDG 9b. No structural changes except for removing some walls to create the lounge.

Some amenities will be upgraded on the club level. There will be an upscale décor and tiled lavatory, tub, and toilet areas.

WI-FI will eventually be throughout the resort.

Right now, I believe that service will not include hot foods such as at the deluxe resorts. Everything is subject to change as they learn more about their guests requirements.

Thanks for the update, Buzz2001. :thumbsup2

I'm sure Business Club Level will be a welcome addition to a beautiful resort. :cloud9:

KerryCM, thank you so much for the link showing all the pix of the BW inn rooms. I just found this thread, looking for more information on the cottages. We are booked for June and would love to read and learn more. Great thread. Looking forward to more info and pix :)

dburg30 said:
The VIP rooms / club level seem to be open in 9B. I was talking to someone in the elevator that works here and they said something about doing something to some rooms, and I said "Oh the rooms in 9B" He said, no, we released those yesterday!

I went to the front desk, and yes, it appears they are open. They have them booked for some special event / convention they said. They took my cell number and room number and said they would call me if they had a chance that one was available for me to see!!! So I'm on standby to try to get some fresh new pictures!!!
Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to see the pics!

Greetings fellow Clubbers!:goodvibes

I have a std room on the concierge floor of the BC booked in March. I am looking at a floor map and wondered if anyone could give me some good std room referrals. Is there any way I could have a little bit of an Epcot view from a std room???

I just noticed I never posted the YC pictures or the WL pictures, so here they are..

Yacht Club Concierge

The whole room
026_26.jpg

One side of beverage area
025_25.jpg

The other side
024_24.jpg

Childrens area
023_23.jpg

The mid day snacks

The set up
013_13.jpg

Pudding
022_22.jpg

Cookies
021_21.jpg

Bags of Popcorn
020_20.jpg

Pretzels
019_19.jpg

Goldfish
017_17.jpg

Mixed nuts
018_18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter