Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a whole pizza for 2 counter service credits. You get two drinks and 2 desserts also. My husband and I did it one year, never again!! The pizza was horrible. It is easy enough to walk over to Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club, by the pool, to grab something. they have tables and chairs to sit at. you are going to love the BWI. The cast members there are the best around!!

You get a whole pizza for 2 counter service credits. You get two drinks and 2 desserts also. My husband and I did it one year, never again!! The pizza was horrible. It is easy enough to walk over to Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club, by the pool, to grab something. they have tables and chairs to sit at. you are going to love the BWI. The cast members there are the best around!!

Oh thanks for the tip! Our plans that night are to walk around the Boardwalk then grab some dinner to bring back to our room. Is HH set up for to-go orders? We have a little guy and trying to make an early bedtime. Maybe we can just do a heavy snack and get stuff from Innkeepers to supplement.

Yes, HH is a to go place. It is by the pool but is accessible from the sidewalk also. It just reopened with a great quick service menu. You can walk over, or boat if you want. Sometimes we will grab food to go and hop a boat back to the BW, if one is nearing or at the dock.

Yes, HH is a to go place. It is by the pool but is accessible from the sidewalk also. It just reopened with a great quick service menu. You can walk over, or boat if you want. Sometimes we will grab food to go and hop a boat back to the BW, if one is nearing or at the dock.

Thanks! Good to know about the boats. We have a dinner ADR at Cape May, so we'll try to take advantage of the boats then, too. Why walk when there are magical Disney boats?! :wizard:

I know Poly CL reopened a few weeks ago... are there photos of the lounge anywhere and any updated offerings? Planning a trip toward the end of the year and can't wait to see the changes! :cool1:

Apologies in advance if this information is somewhere else- but I have been looking through several forums for HOURS and can't find anything... best I can find is a few teeny pics on the Tikiman site. Thnks!!

I know Poly CL reopened a few weeks ago... are there photos of the lounge anywhere and any updated offerings? Planning a trip toward the end of the year and can't wait to see the changes! :cool1:

Apologies in advance if this information is somewhere else- but I have been looking through several forums for HOURS and can't find anything... best I can find is a few teeny pics on the Tikiman site. Thnks!!

There are better pictures if you join his facebook group and look there. Haven't seen anyone mention any updated offerings though.

Would love an updated snack and drink list too!!! Obsessively planning our trip in July and this is one area that I wish I had a bit more updated information on!

We decided to upgrade to CL for our upcoming trip in July. We booked our dining reservations prior to upgrading our resort reservation. Should we contact the Poly IPO with our dining reservations or will they already have them?

We decided to upgrade to CL for our upcoming trip in July. We booked our dining reservations prior to upgrading our resort reservation. Should we contact the Poly IPO with our dining reservations or will they already have them?

When we upgraded I emailed the Poly IPO. They sent me a standard form to fill out which I did. I added our reservations to that. When they responded she indicated that she added those to our itinerary. That leads me to think that she wouldn't have had it without me providing them!! Congrats on your stay!! We will be there in July as well!

When we upgraded I emailed the Poly IPO. They sent me a standard form to fill out which I did. I added our reservations to that. When they responded she indicated that she added those to our itinerary. That leads me to think that she wouldn't have had it without me providing them!! Congrats on your stay!! We will be there in July as well!

They pulled all of mine up themselves. They sent me a copy of my itinerary based on what they saw in the system since I didn't send then any info for the reservations I already made.

They pulled all of mine up themselves. They sent me a copy of my itinerary based on what they saw in the system since I didn't send then any info for the reservations I already made.

That's good to know for the future! I didn't think they could do that! Awesome!

That's good to know for the future! I didn't think they could do that! Awesome!

Sometimes it isn't 100% accurate though! Like last year. I tweaked my ADRs so much that when they printed my itinerary at check-in it was totally off. Thank goodness I always bring my own spreadsheet. :rotfl:

AKL CL is wonderful

AKL CL is on our list as I have heard nothing but great things about the lounge, food offerings, and CMs :goodvibes.

June 2011 we were upgraded from deluxe room at CR to Atrium club. So,:goodvibes then last summer I had to try GF SL and this week trying Poly CL too! Once you try it, it's hard to live without!

How did you like CR Atrium Club? I've stayed GF SL and didn't care for it. We are trying the CR for the first time in December and I can't decide between a regular TPV or CL :confused:. We are also trying Poly CL in December, so I hope you will report back on that ;).

We decided to upgrade to CL for our upcoming trip in July.

Congrats on upgrading :banana: :banana:

We loved Atrium club!:)

The space was modern and interesting to the eye. The 12th floor view was beautiful! We never found the lounge over crowded either. It is nice that all the rooms are on the same floor as club so I would SKIP( if no one around) down to the lounge , grab a snack and then walk back to room. (Ds was always eating).

Food offerings were all good, very similar to GF except to afternoon there is less.

I won't know until I try poly but we liked CR way better than GF SL. The lounge is so dull:rolleyes2

The MK view from CR is just a favorite space for me. I was content just to sit with either a cup of coffee or glass of wine and I didn't care if I ever got to a park;)

You will love it!

We loved Atrium club!:)

The space was modern and interesting to the eye. The 12th floor view was beautiful! We never found the lounge over crowded either. It is nice that all the rooms are on the same floor as club so I would SKIP( if no one around) down to the lounge , grab a snack and then walk back to room. (Ds was always eating).

Food offerings were all good, very similar to GF except to afternoon there is less.

I won't know until I try poly but we liked CR way better than GF SL. The lounge is so dull:rolleyes2

The MK view from CR is just a favorite space for me. I was content just to sit with either a cup of coffee or glass of wine and I didn't care if I ever got to a park;)

You will love it!

Thanks for your input :). I haven't read a lot of reviews about CR CL, but from what I have read, most people seem to really like it (especially the view from the lounge). I agree about GF SL....the lounge was the biggest disappointment to me. The offerings are the same in SL as in RPC, but the SL lounge is too small (IMO) and I don't like how it's located right inside the SL lobby. It was also very crowded most of time with not a lot of room to move around and I didn't think there was enough seating for the amount of people staying there. One thing I loved about GF RPC was sitting in the lounge early in the morning watching the resort "wake up", while everyone else was getting ready. I can just imagine sitting in the CR lounge looking out at MK first thing in the morning :cloud9:.

Thanks again.....I have some thinking to do, but CR CL is looking better and better :thumbsup2.

Hi! Just got a question about how do you plan with IPO when your 180 days is aproaching to do lunch or dinner reservationd, but the park hours are not published yet? Just wondering how do you make plans for reservations with the park that you will visit on any given day? Any suggestions?

I've never received any emails from the IPO giving me any survey, etc.. I did call them at the 180 day point to reserve the Sunrise Safari, did get that, woohoo!

This will be our first CL stay in WDW.

Hi! Just got a question about how do you plan with IPO when your 180 days is aproaching to do lunch or dinner reservationd, but the park hours are not published yet? Just wondering how do you make plans for reservations with the park that you will visit on any given day? Any suggestions?

I can't help as I don't use IPO for ADRs when staying CL and we usually eat TS in the resorts, but hopefully someone will come along with some advice/suggestions :).

I've never received any emails from the IPO giving me any survey, etc.. I did call them at the 180 day point to reserve the Sunrise Safari, did get that, woohoo!

This will be our first CL stay in WDW.

Congrats on getting the Sunrise Safari :thumbsup2. I hope you have a great trip and enjoy CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter