Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Scott MC, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MomofDisneyLoversx3

MomofDisneyLoversx3 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much. We are a toiletry obsessed family and I'm OCD. I actually have two boxes packed. :blush:

To tangent the original question...face wash, etc? We havent stayed AKL since 2005, and while CSR and PO are nice....'nuff said. TIA

Heather

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

You're welcome and I think I have your same, umm, issues:rolleyes1

There is no facial cleanser, however, there is a "facial bar." But, I always bring a tube of cleanser or a small package of facial wipes.

4. MomofDisneyLoversx3

MomofDisneyLoversx3 DIS Veteran

WDWKook--

I mean really--5 people definitely need 6 bottles of shampoo, 4 facial cleansers, 3 toners and 4 moisturizers right? Of course of those 5 people 2 are less than 10 and use nothing but Johnson's. But still! :rotfl: And lets not even mention hair stuff :rotfl2:

5. HelenParr

HelenParr DIS Veteran

PP wrote:

I looked through posts in this thread and thought I had idea of food offerings but read a different thread that said the club lounges were scaling back the appetizers...can anyone who has been at ycclub tell me what latest hot appetizers they had. I read that they were just offering snacks??? I know there's vegetable tray...

Response: I have not noticed any drop off in evening offerings at YC Club level. It is not a huge variety but consistently 2 hot items such as cheese in flaky puff pastry, pot stickers, bacon wrapped scallops (ate too many but loved them), mini spring rolls, chicken on a stick...cheese & crackers, veggies, often cold items are there too such as brocollini salad or mini seafood salad.

6. karmacats

karmacats Mouseketeer

FWIW, i had to email the AKL IPO today about a lunch reservation and asked about FP+ (specifically, whether we could book our attractions through the IPO), and the CM who responded told me they don't know anything about FP+ yet, but they will all be attending classes about FP+ tomorrow. So, maybe by tomorrow the IPO CMs will have more info, and we can find out if we get extra perks. :banana:

My upcoming trip this April will be my first time ever staying CL. :cool1: I was hoping FP+ wouldn't be an issue yet, but if it's already rolled out by then, I'd sure feel better about it if I got some bonus privileges. :)

I hope I got all the acronyms right. I'm new here and all these abbreviations can be mighty confusing.... ;)

7. dfarner

dfarner I married my Prince Charming.

What is Fast Pass Plus?

8. west&east

west&east DIS Veteran

It is the new fast pass system that Disney has been testing for a while and just announced they will be implementing in full over the coming months. It lets you reserve your ride times in advance of your trip although it seems you will be able to change things on the fly through your phone or at kiosks too. There will be wrist bands or something similar that keeps track of it all. Lots of hot discussion on the other sections of the DISboards.

9. heidijanesmith

heidijanesmith DIS Veteran

How are the Deluxe Club rooms at AKL different than standard rooms? We are booked Club level for the 1st time at AKL and have some questions. Where is the Club lounge on the 6th floor? My DH is a Bud light beer drinker, does the lounge stock Bud light or just African beers?

Thanks!

10. CT Disney

CT Disney Mouseketeer

Someone on the YC /BC thread on the resorts board just went in December and came back with a lot of amazing pics of the YC CL flood offerings. Here is the link to the post:

YC CL Food Offerings

Steph H - thanks so much for taking these awesome pics!

11. dfarner

dfarner I married my Prince Charming.

Thank you!

12. goofy78

goofy78 …sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue

Hello! My family and I have upgraded to BC Deluxe Room CL! We are so excited. I was reading the first page and noticed it stated that if you booked through a travel agent you would have to contact IPO yourself to let them know you are coming. We booked through AAA so I was wondering if that means I have to contact IPO? This is our first time staying CL. Thanks!

13. Chaoticsweetness

Chaoticsweetness Mouseketeer

I would contact them first, IPO is helpful. Just include your confirmation number & the dates you will be arriving. They can answer any question you have.

14. The Marsons

The Marsons Port Orleans Crazy!

Hi all,

I just wondered would it be the IPO that you would send your room request to or would it be the main resort fax?

thanks!

15. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

The preferred way to make a request is through CRO, but IPO can take those requests as well. ::yes::

The resorts, with the exception of the Port Orleans resorts, don't take faxed requests anymore.

16. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

What toiletries do you get at the Beach Club as a concierge guest?

17. The Marsons

The Marsons Port Orleans Crazy!

Thanks for that!!

18. goofy78

goofy78 …sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue

Great. Thanks. I'll try contacting them.

19. Karebear

Karebear Mouseketeer

I would like to know this as well ;)

20. polyfor4

polyfor4 Mouseketeer

New to club level- is there any reason to contact IPO if we have already planned all of our vacation? Just wondering if there were any benefits we might be missing. Also does it make sense to only use 1 CS and snack (a few TS dinners) and rely on CL food for the rest?

21. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

Pretty much the same as a regular room. I think lotion & solar gel are the only extras you get. Years ago they had things like a toothbrush, shower cap etc, but not anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.