Concierge/Club Level Information - Part III (October 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when I look online for the dates I entered Garden View - Club Level is not available. Just Standard Club Level, Deluxe Room - Club Level and Lagoon View - Club Level. Now with the Standard Rooms no matter the view that might be a difference between staying one extra night, however not sure if we want the view of the parking lot. So that's why we are considering their Deluxe Room and that means checking out one day earlier. Now the difference between their Deluxe Club Level Room and Lagoon Club Level room is $44.00 and not a huge difference, which might consider us to take the Lagoon View. However the difference between the Standard Club Level Room and Deluxe Room was $230.00 and either staying one day more or one day less.

Now incase anyone brings this up yes I know when we have had the Magic Kingdom View at the Contemporary we also faced their parking lot, however the difference is we also saw the Magic Kingdom, Polynesian, Grand Floridian and Monorail. So at the Beach Club it would just be the parking lot only.
I considered BC CL for our family trip but only standard CL room was available and I don't think I want to chance a parking lot view for a 2 week trip. They did have lagoon view but our family of 5 won't fit in those. I think we'll stick to BWI CL. I still haven't booked yet. Airfare is crazy expensive. I could get cheaper airfare for the first 2 weeks in August but then I can't get a discounted room. I think I'll probably book very soon just need a day or two to get used to the cost. I did ask and got permission from work to take the 2 1/2 weeks off. We're thinking of going the last 2 weeks of August-Wed-Wed and then I wouldn't go back to work until after Labor Day. The thought of a long vacation is wonderful!!!

About 15 minutes ago we made our decision and after our Club Level stay at the Boardwalk Inn we are also staying Club Level at the Beach Club in a Lagoon View room, from August 31st - September 4th. The main reason we choose the Lagoon View over the Deluxe Room is that we didn't want to take a chance and end up with a room on the 1st floor, so we like knowing were on the 5th floor close to the lounge. So now I better start doing some home work on everything the Beach Club has to offer.

I forgot to add we also got 35% room only discount for the Deluxe Resorts which is the exact same deal we are getting at the Boardwalk Inn.

About 15 minutes ago we made our decision and after our Club Level stay at the Boardwalk Inn we are also staying Club Level at the Beach Club in a Lagoon View room, from August 31st - September 4th. The main reason we choose the Lagoon View over the Deluxe Room is that we didn't want to take a chance and end up with a room on the 1st floor, so we like knowing were on the 5th floor close to the lounge. So now I better start doing some home work on everything the Beach Club has to offer.

I forgot to add we also got 35% room only discount for the Deluxe Resorts which is the exact same deal we are getting at the Boardwalk Inn.

Congratulations! This will be something new for both of us.

It's official now, you're a member of the RCC (Resort Changers' Club):thumbsup2.

When it comes to making Cappuccino or Espresso's, I was wondering which type of Coffee machine does the lounge at the Beach Club have? Is it like the one located at the Contemporary that takes the pods which you insert in, which is the one of the left in this picture.

IMG_1397.jpg

Or is it like the Nescafe machine at the Boardwalk Inn where you press a number for the selection of drink that you want.

IMG_1495.jpg

When it comes to making Cappuccino or Espresso's, I was wondering which type of Coffee machine does the lounge at the Beach Club have? Is it like the one located at the Contemporary that takes the pods which you insert in, which is the one of the left in this picture.

IMG_1397.jpg

Or is it like the Nescafe machine at the Boardwalk Inn where you press a number for the selection of drink that you want.

IMG_1495.jpg

Just got back from BC CL yesterday, and the BC has the Nescafe machine just like the BWI.:goodvibes

Dang. I was really hoping BC CL would have been upgraded to the real coffee. I hate that Nescafe crap. :sad2: We arrive in 8 days so maybe there is still hope??? :lmao:

I'm surprised you guys like BWI CL so much. I thought it was a rat maze I could never get out of. :laughing: I think they need an entrance and an elevator somewhere near the ESPN club. Or maybe there was one and I missed it.

Dang. I was really hoping BC CL would have been upgraded to the real coffee. I hate that Nescafe crap. :sad2: We arrive in 8 days so maybe there is still hope??? :lmao:

I'm with you! It was our first time at the Beach Club in a few years, and I was hoping for no Nescafe! Enjoy your vacation!

I'm surprised you guys like BWI CL so much. I thought it was a rat maze I could never get out of. :laughing: I think they need an entrance and an elevator somewhere near the ESPN club. Or maybe there was one and I missed it.
Honestly once we got use to the hallways of the Boardwalk Inn it didn't feel like a long walk to our room or the lounge.

I'm with you! It was our first time at the Beach Club in a few years, and I was hoping for no Nescafe! Enjoy your vacation!

I want to hear allllllll about your trip!!!!!! Did you do a trip report??? Or you can PM me. :thumbsup2

I want to hear allllllll about your trip!!!!!! Did you do a trip report??? Or you can PM me. :thumbsup2

No trip report for me, but I will most definitely send you a PM (it might be tomorrow if that's okay) and tell you all about the trip! Talk to you soon!:goodvibes

I considered BC CL for our family trip but only standard CL room was available and I don't think I want to chance a parking lot view for a 2 week trip. They did have lagoon view but our family of 5 won't fit in those. I think we'll stick to BWI CL. I still haven't booked yet. Airfare is crazy expensive. I could get cheaper airfare for the first 2 weeks in August but then I can't get a discounted room. I think I'll probably book very soon just need a day or two to get used to the cost. I did ask and got permission from work to take the 2 1/2 weeks off. We're thinking of going the last 2 weeks of August-Wed-Wed and then I wouldn't go back to work until after Labor Day. The thought of a long vacation is wonderful!!!

Don't know what part of Mass you live in but have you tried Southwest out of Providence. They have non-stop flights to Orlando, if you can fly out during the week T-W-T they offer great rates. We will be going down in May I checked weekly for 3 months. On a Thursday night about a month ago they were running a special for $92 both ways. I booked right away. Their rates go up and down daily so you need to keep checking. I've found their the cheapest and we leave our car at an off site parking lot for $8.00 a day.

A few weeks ago I posted how we got an e-mail from the Boardwalk Inn IPO department and in the subject it said our reservation date was from August 14th - August 31st, when it's really from August 17th - August 31st. Well just now I realized there was no possible way for us to have a reservation for that long because it's more then 14 total nights which WDW does not allow, which means it was just an honest mistake they made when sending the e-mail. Wish I realized that a lot earlier but at least I finally did.

Hmmmm, I haven't tried those yet. I might have to bring some. :thumbsup2

Oh you should, indeed. Takes up no room at all. Even though it's instant -- it's unlike any instant coffee I've ever had. It's really quite nice, and an absolute gourmet choice when compared to Nescafe. :thumbsup2

Hmmmm, I haven't tried those yet. I might have to bring some. :thumbsup2

I just bought 2 boxes of these for our trip in May. Hope they're good!

Oh you should, indeed. Takes up no room at all. Even though it's instant -- it's unlike any instant coffee I've ever had. It's really quite nice, and an absolute gourmet choice when compared to Nescafe. :thumbsup2

Do you buy the plain ones or the flavored ones? I just got 2 boxes of flavored--one vanilla and one caramel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter