Concierge Breakfast Question

NavyFamily04

Earning My Ears
We are going to be staying in the Royal Suite, and I know that we can order hot breakfasts to be delivered to our room. I have a few questions:
1. I think that the menu is the same as the MDR breakfast is that correct?
2. What time can we have the breakfast delivered? (Do we have to wait until 8 when the MDR opens?)
3. Can we order the night before with a time and just have it delivered then?

TIA

On our last cruise in November, hot breakfast was available to concierge from 8:30-9:30, except for the last morning. On the last morning, you can place a regular room service order even though non-concierge cannot. I am pretty sure it is a special breakfast menu just for concierge, and although the food comes from the MDR, I don't think the menu is identical to the one in the MDR - I don't think it has as many options. Maybe someone can chime in on that one. We always call room service and order it the night before, although I have heard of people ordering it through the concierge hosts the night before. I am not sure if you can order it the morning of.

I just went back and looked at our welcome aboard papers and it states that you should use the menu in your suite and place your breakfast order the night before by calling room service.

Thanks for the info here. I was hoping that it would be earlier as we have early risers, but we can probably put the off with some bread and pastries from the Lounge. Also thanks for all the great info on your blog.

Thanks for the info here. I was hoping that it would be earlier as we have early risers, but we can probably put the off with some bread and pastries from the Lounge. Also thanks for all the great info on your blog.

You're welcome! Another idea would be to order from the regular room service menu earlier than 8:30 to tide you over until the MDR food arrives. You could order things like fruit, yogurt or muffins/pastries and not have to leave your room. Or the lounge is a great idea also. Enjoy your cruise and the Royal Suite!!!

We are going to be staying in the Royal Suite, and I know that we can order hot breakfasts to be delivered to our room. I have a few questions:
2. What time can we have the breakfast delivered? (Do we have to wait until 8 when the MDR opens?)

TIA
View attachment 104237 Suite hot Breakfast menu
View attachment 104238
View attachment 104239

Cruise booklet often sent about 45 days out, ( for bookings not made last minute or GTY)

View attachment 104240

Conditions on what you can take on the ship
To the right are the luggage tags

View attachment 104241

View attachment 104242

Room Service menu​

For the Royal Suite, I thought you get treats and stuff delivered daily? I would imagine you just tell the person what you want and when, and they would take care of it. That's part of the benefit that comes with the special concierge that the Royal Suite enjoys I would hope!

For the Royal Suite, I thought you get treats and stuff delivered daily? I would imagine you just tell the person what you want and when, and they would take care of it. That's part of the benefit that comes with the special concierge that the Royal Suite enjoys I would hope!

All of the suites get an afternoon treat delivered on the Magic and Wonder. I haven't sailed concierge on the Dream or Fantasy but I have never heard of them having treats delivered because they have a concierge lounge stocked with snacks. Come to think of it, they may have stopped the treat delivery on the Magic as well since they just got a concierge lounge, but someone who had sailed recently will have to verify that.

TIA
To put your mind at easy, after you board you should have a sit down with with the concierge team that can answer these questions. DF's pictures are the same as I saw. From my best memory you need to order the night before.

On our last cruise in November, hot breakfast was available to concierge from 8:30-9:30, except for the last morning. On the last morning, you can place a regular room service order even though non-concierge cannot. I am pretty sure it is a special breakfast menu just for concierge

I know you know, and a careful reader would understand that you're talking about the proper suites, not just "concierge", but those things on Dream/Fantasy are ONLY for those in 1 bedrooms or higher.

Category V is NOT eligible for those things.

I have never heard of them having treats delivered because they have a concierge lounge stocked with snacks.

We've stayed in V twice on Dream and we got stuff left in our room each day. Even though we could walk 10 steps down the hall. (and even though we didn't WANT them) Cookies and stuff like that.

Last week on the fantasy we could order hot room service breakfast for delivery after 8:30. We had to order by 10 pm with the concierge the night before.

We've stayed in V twice on Dream and we got stuff left in our room each day. Even though we could walk 10 steps down the hall. (and even though we didn't WANT them) Cookies and stuff like that.

We've also had a V cabin twice on The Dream and aside from the fruit basket (that we immediately give to the attendant because the lounge is right across from our cabin) when we arrived, we didn't get anything left in our room.

The lounge breakfast is pretty substantial. In addition to pastry, there is cereal, oatmeal, mueslei, fruit, lox and meats, etc.

All of the suites get an afternoon treat delivered on the Magic and Wonder. I haven't sailed concierge on the Dream or Fantasy but I have never heard of them having treats delivered because they have a concierge lounge stocked with snacks. Come to think of it, they may have stopped the treat delivery on the Magic as well since they just got a concierge lounge, but someone who had sailed recently will have to verify that.

We had treats some days on the Dream but some days not. They were things like cookies and fruit. No big deal considering the lounge was right there and we preferred the offerings there.

goodness, is that the room service menu for concierge rooms or just room service? if the answer is yes, me and dh are going to have to go on a major diet before this thing....

Just a heads up - we found the breakfast that we had delivered to our suite last month to be greatly lacking. We were all disappointed in the food - taste and temperature. It was nice to have the table set and be able to eat in our PJ's - but we only did it the once.

Just a heads up - we found the breakfast that we had delivered to our suite last month to be greatly lacking. We were all disappointed in the food - taste and temperature. It was nice to have the table set and be able to eat in our PJ's - but we only did it the once.

That's unfortunate. We have ordered breakfast to our suite many times and it has always been hot and delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter