• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completed PTR - California or Bust!... But first we WDW! Last Change 3/10

I think from the first download, but don't pictures only stay on for so long as well?

It says they stay for 45 days...so I'm just trying to do the math and make sure we won't lose anything. I'm going first so I don't want to download to early to cut them off but also don't want to miss my window.

It says they stay for 45 days...so I'm just trying to do the math and make sure we won't lose anything. I'm going first so I don't want to download to early to cut them off but also don't want to miss my window.

Yep, you definitely don't want to lose your pictures.

Those pickle ornaments are awesome! I did not know such a thing existed, but that's a pretty cool tradition!

I think I read somewhere that the best time to book plane tickets is 6-7 weeks before the trip. I don't know how true that is, but maybe you will be able to get good flights closer to the trip. Also, constantly be on the lookout for sales - even if the fares are high now, airlines do have sales, so if you can book during a sale, you can save some money.

I can not wait to get my ornament! I think I am to excited about it!

I am hoping they go down a bit, but knowing me i will suck it up an buy the flights soon for fear they will go up again!

Stalking flights (and for me stalking the exchange rate) was really an exercise in frustration. I finally just booked to get rid of the stress of checking multiple times per day. At least I got the flight times that I wanted, even if it means DH has an early morning flight home. At least I don't when I return at the end of the week!

Exactly, I check to often, not good for my anxiety!

A dill pickle for your Dill Pickle! I love it, so cute! :cutie:

Thank you!

Yay 9 days I am so jealous! I also have a friend leaving Friday I am also insanely jealous of her, we still have 55 days to go!

You are under 50 days now no?

In about 36 hours we will be heading to the airport.....With or without luggage....

I have not packed a THING! Not one thing, I have some piles started for DD's items, and some toiletries that I purchased out, but that's about it.

DD also came down with Croup... UGH! Luckily the Nurse Practitioner at my pediatricians office is amazing.

So I thought DD was coming down with something so I was going to take her to walk in hours at the pediatricians office, they are from 9-4, so at 2:15 I get there and they have a notice up, today they will close at 1! Now, I know I should have called to check, but we were just there for something else on Saturday and nothing was posted about closing early! Luckily the nurse practitioner was still there and said she would see us, I felt so bad, but so lucky! I was able to get the meds we needed, and she said she should be good to fly Saturday, but if she starts pulling on her ears to bring her in to check for an ear infection!

Then we got home and I needed to make all the sides for Thanksgiving! One left but its easy so I will probably do it tomorrow.

I also never posted my final day plans, so the final day is up early, maybe take a short walk around the resort and head to the airport around 8:30ish we have a 10:50 flight!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Edit: Was really 60 hours not 36...

Last edited:

Happy thanksgiving!

I hope your little Dill Pickle is feeling better for the trip. Croup is not a fun one, but I'm glad it won't stop you from taking the trip.

And I think it's probably time to start packing. You're at less than 18 hours to trip time ...

Oh, yeah, and ...

HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP!!!!

the British Revolution (the band in England)

I loved these guys when we were there, they were so good!

I can't believe all these people like you with late Nov and Dec trips are going so soooon!!! It seemed so long ago when you all were talking about them! I'm so excited for you!! I'm so glad you were able to get the meds and DD will be good as new!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you too, hope it was wonderful!

Happy thanksgiving!

I hope your little Dill Pickle is feeling better for the trip. Croup is not a fun one, but I'm glad it won't stop you from taking the trip.

And I think it's probably time to start packing. You're at less than 18 hours to trip time ...

Oh, yeah, and ...

HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP!!!!

She seems way better today!

I also can't add, (don't tell my boss i'm an accountant) that should have said 60 hours... i just left off a whole day! Which is pretty funny since i got an email from United Airlines about my flight on Friday, when its really on Saturday so i was also freaking out about that, but i doubt and trouble check flight is Friday..... So NOW we are 36 hours from the trip, and I plan to pack tomorrow morning!

Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, hope it was wonderful!

I loved these guys when we were there, they were so good!

I can't believe all these people like you with late Nov and Dec trips are going so soooon!!! It seemed so long ago when you all were talking about them! I'm so excited for you!! I'm so glad you were able to get the meds and DD will be good as new!!

Thank you! me too, she seemed better today hope tomorrow is even better! I know I can't believe they are here already! So excited!

We love them, must see them every trip!

Not a real update but, I was finalizing my plans and reviewing everything and they extended the hours at Hollywood Studios for Monday, which makes me really happy! The park closing at 8 instead of 7 makes my plans feel a little less rushed!

Its funny I have changed my plans about 500 times, and now as I am finalizing them it seems like only one actually big change since my original plan!

I made a mistake and forgot a whole day when calculating the hours till my trip, and its NOW 36 hours! Packing must start tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Last edited:
OMG! You'll be at Disneyworld in 2 days!!! :banana:

Glad to hear your little one is feeling better. Mi get you were freaking out a bit!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and wishing you a magical, wonderful trip!!

It's technically next week if you believe the week starts on Sunday. I'm impatiently waiting on the trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter