• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completed PTR - California or Bust!... But first we WDW! Last Change 3/10

::yes:: And guess what was teasing me in my mail box this past weekend? Of course it was for May and not when I needed it. :rolleyes2

ALWAYS i am calling conspiracy on this one!

Watch for Sneaky resort and parking fees.
Great point, and I did, the parking is about the same (i thought DLH would be free, but per the website it looks like it has a fee???) And even with a resort fee (which I am having trouble confirming so i assumed 15%) i still come out ahead, plus more space, so if they were the same price i still might go to the Marriott for this trip o_O

Last edited:
It's definitely sad that you decided to stay offsite, but I have to say ... that hotel looks pretty cool (seriously, it has its own mini water park). And you'll definitely enjoy the trip more if you're well-rested.

I can't help you with the ADRs ... we've never done ADRs at DL. I want to do Blue Bayou on my next trip ... so if you end up doing that, I'll want to hear/read all about it.

Last Change: Cali or Bust.... BUST

I think I had mentioned a while back we also have a Cali Trip planned in September for a wedding, and with that and a change to DH's work conference, we have decided to postpone DL till Sept or a later date for now :sad2:.

With that being the case I am going to wrap up this PTR and hopefully start a new one when the time comes to plan again. I will finish up my TR i have going so feel free to join me over there Bonus Holiday Trip 2015!

Thanks for following along :D

ast Change: Cali or Bust.... BUST

I think I had mentioned a while back we also have a Cali Trip planned in September for a wedding, and with that and a change to DH's work conference, we have decided to postpone DL till Sept or a later date for now :sad2:.
Bummer! sorry to hear that.

Aw ... bummer. But at least you have the September trip to look forward to, and hopefully that one will be awesome!

With that being the case I am going to wrap up this PTR and hopefully start a new one when the time comes to plan again. I will finish up my TR i have going so feel free to join me over there Bonus Holiday Trip 2015!

Say whaaaaa! I'm so sorry to hear it, girl! I most definitely want to know when you re-schedule so I can jump on your new PTR! (And then comment on it, like, a month late.)

Bummer! sorry to hear that.

Bummer for sure, but looks like it all worked out for the best, funny how that happens sometimes.

Aw ... bummer. But at least you have the September trip to look forward to, and hopefully that one will be awesome!

Agreed, Sept planning is in full swing... :)!

Say whaaaaa! I'm so sorry to hear it, girl! I most definitely want to know when you re-schedule so I can jump on your new PTR! (And then comment on it, like, a month late.)

Definitely sad, but in the end it worked out, and Sept planning is happening, but I think i am going to skip the PTR, and just do the TR, I just dont have the time right now for the PTR, and keeping up with all the threads I follow....BUT on a side note I am trying to plan my 2017 fall trip too, and am leaning towards Oct ;)

Aw, bummer. I know I'm a bit late catching up on this update. Sorry this one didn't work out, that just happens sometimes :tilt:. At least you have future trips in the works to plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter