COMPLETE - Disney Surprise Swap Progress

can you sign me up for group Ac Characters only.

Also, for clarification, I can make anything I want (from the list), using scraps, as long as it has to do with Disney Characters right?

can you sign me up for group Ac Characters only.

Also, for clarification, I can make anything I want (from the list), using scraps, as long as it has to do with Disney Characters right?

Yes Ma'am. They don't even have to be the same characters in the same group. :thumbsup2

:confused3
I signed up for the charchter group. Since we can't do any paper piecings, can we do lyrics or saying that the charachter would normally say? I am having trouble coming up with ideas since I can't use the p. piecings. Thanks a bunch!

You can put the paper piecing as an accent on another element, like a tag or mat. But, no, lyrics or quotes aren't on the list.

Are you using a Cricut? The Disney carts have lots of icons from the characters that can be used as an embellishment on elements.

Group D is a kiddos group. You can certain do photo mats for it or I can open up another photo mat group and put you in that one. I just want to be sure I put you in the group you really want to be in. :)

PS-glad to see you here

Oops! :laughing: If you can open another one that would be terrific! Thanks :cloud9:

:confused3
I signed up for the charchter group. Since we can't do any paper piecings, can we do lyrics or saying that the charachter would normally say? I am having trouble coming up with ideas since I can't use the p. piecings. Thanks a bunch!

You can use character paper for your pieces and add brads, ribbon, eyelets, or fiber on to accent.

Rebecca

Just curious, does this one have a close date or will it be open until the due date or what happens? Im trying to decide if I want to be in any other groups. I barely got into the school one in the group I thought I wanted because I waited. I did but consider myself lucky.

I am going to close it Friday. That is plenty of time for everyone to sign up who wants to.

I will leave open any groups that have two or more, since we are able to use up stash, it won't be wasting paper to not make many.

Do corner squares count as shapes? If they do could you please put me in with characters? I think then I will be in every group at least once!
If not, thats ok.
Thanks!

I've finished groups 2,3 and Aa. Where should we post spoilers?

Spoilers, progress and returns will just stay on this thread. I'll change the title as needed. :thumbsup2

I really don't know what to call photo corners Rita. I've never used them other than on a mat as an embellishment. Is it possible to embellish them enough so they can stand alone?

Would you mind posting a seperate thread about them to get a general feeling from everyone else?

I'll put you in the group. If others can't help us with photo corners, I can always do your spot instead. :thumbsup2 I won't hold you to it.

Arizona Rita- if you are talking about the 1 1/2 -2 inch squares I would assume they fall into embellished sahpes- since it doesn't matter the shape.

Rebecca

Arizona Rita- if you are talking about the 1 1/2 -2 inch squares I would assume they fall into embellished sahpes- since it doesn't matter the shape.

Rebecca

Would they need to be pairs or can they be used singularly?

I use the deco squares (which is what the shapes came from - as in pewople wanted to make shapes other than squares) all over my layouts- sometimes I will add one beside a title to fill out the top of a page, sometimes I use there vertically or horizonatlly to fill in where I don't have a picture, sometimes I use them in the top 2 or all 4 corners of a page.

Rebecca

Here are a couple of photos of pages I have done with the squares:

IMG_7968.jpg

IMG_7973.jpg

all of the squares are from swaps we have hgad here.

Rebecca

Thank you ladies!
Ok if I scraplift Rebecca? Love that American page!
AWM, I would consider the square I used on my Japan page a corner square. And I made those of Animal Kingdom.
So, thanks for letting me in and no problem embellishing what Im doing 2x.
:flower3:

seems wierd to see this swap being done by someone else :) Ladies have fun with this if it's your first surprise swap you will love everything! AWM is a great hostess. I am going to sit out for this one as I've still really sick.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest