Coming to you Live from Disney World!-Take 2 AUG/SEPT WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Last in yesterday were some updates from dutchdisneyfamily.

She and her family had breakfast yesterday at POR's...

Riverside Mill

Make you own Omelet with ham, peppers, mushrooms and cheese

Then lunch was at Epcot's...

Yorkshire County Fish Shop

And dinner was at the Beach Club's...

Cape May Cafe

7 June Game Points Earned + 3 Bonus Points for pics of DH and sons

What is the stick looking things that are always on the plate with R&C Scotch Egg? We have an ADR here in Sept & I planned on ordering this..

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What is the stick looking things that are always on the plate with R&C Scotch Egg? We have an ADR here in Sept & I planned on ordering this..

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I wasn't too sure, but it had the consistency of a soft crouton. Tasted like very mild cornbread. I had a bit of it with my greens.

We only received a few updates yesterday and they were all from dutchdisneyfamily (so bonus points for her! :thumbsup2 ).

She and her family spent the day at Magic Kingdom yesterday and had lunch at...

Liberty Tree Tavern

Pilgrims' Feast - traditional roast turkey with herb bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and green beans

"We each split the Pilgrims' Feast. This was amazing and a large portion even split. Everyone cleaned their plate. I had Pomegranate Lemonade to drink."

"Oh, and the reason why we came. Oh yummy."

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake - vanilla cake with a gooey toffee filling, vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce

Then next is a snack update from...

Main Street Confectionery

Here's what they chose...

Rice Krispie treat with m&ms

'Smores Bar, Rocky Road Fudge, Turtle Fudge, Toffee Bar, and Butterfinger Marshmallow Stick

Next was a dinner update from...

Columbia Harbour House

One Fish and Two Shrimp Platters

"The shrimp was fantastic until I got a hair. Will update more on that later."

Lobster Roll served with potato chips

"Son didn't like this as much as he though he would."

And then her last update was from the...

Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

"The view from our table."

8 June Game Points Earned + 5 Bonus Points for pics of DS, display case pics and view pic + 5 Extra Bonus Points for being the only reporter to send updates yesterday

Great updates as usual. Just finished a test required for my new job. First one finished so I have time to check out the Dis!

Love the R&C update. It is one of the few d favorites we will be eating at in August!

Since I am finally caught up with the live updates, it's now time to perform one of my other duties as keeper of the live thread...recruiting reporters! ;)

:cheer2: :cheer2: IT'S RECRUITMENT TIME!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

July

July 22 - 25 - Need 1 or 2 more reporters

July 26 - 31 - We have no reporters at all during this time. :sad:

So if there is anyone traveling to either Disney World or Disneyland during these dates, please consider being a live reporter for us. :flower3:

Since I am finally caught up with the live updates, it's now time to perform one of my other duties as keeper of the live thread...recruiting reporters! ;)

July

July 19 - 25 - Need 1 or 2 more reporters

September

Sept. 5 - 20 - Need 1 or 2 more reporters

So if there is anyone traveling to either Disney World or Disneyland during these dates, please consider being a live reporter for us. :flower3:

I'm going sept 7-15th I'd love to..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

July

September

This isn't in the dates that you requested... just 8 days after. Hello! My family and I are going to DW Sept 28-Oct 8th. I would love to be a reporter for the boards. Let me know if this will be possible and what I need to do!

:):)

July

September

I think you already have me down for 9/15-9/24 @ CSR doing DxDP...right? Thanks!

Heather

September

We (7 of us) will be in Disney World from Sept. 9th to the 20th :cool1: on the DXDP for most of the trip. We would love to be Live reporters. :thumbsup2

I'm going sept 7-15th I'd love to..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

This isn't in the dates that you requested... just 8 days after. Hello! My family and I are going to DW Sept 28-Oct 8th. I would love to be a reporter for the boards. Let me know if this will be possible and what I need to do!

:):)

We (7 of us) will be in Disney World from Sept. 9th to the 20th :cool1: on the DXDP for most of the trip. We would love to be Live reporters. :thumbsup2

Great!!! :thumbsup2 I will add you all to the September list and be in touch in late August with my info for sending your live updates. Thanks!

I think you already have me down for 9/15-9/24 @ CSR doing DxDP...right? Thanks!

Heather

Yes, I got you. Thanks Heather! :thumbsup2

Our First Update of the Day was sent to us by cindymindy.

Cindy and Robby celebrated their anniversary by having dinner at Magic Kingdom's...

Be our Guest

She said, "When planning this trip last year, I said this is all I wanted for our anniversary! Being a girl of the 80's, it was a dream come true."

"The rose and mirror and the stained glass!!"

"We started with our appetizers of a Charcuterie plate and French onion soup."

"The Charcuterie had more smoked meats than mousses and pates, still quite delicious!"

"Mushroom mousse was quickly snatched off the board!"

"Robb said the French onion soup was cheesy and yum-o."

"For my entree I selected the pork chop..."

"My biggest fear when ordering pork is that it will be overdone. This pork was juicy and cooked at about a medium temperature. I opted to get mine with potatoes instead of the macaroni."

"Robby had the sirloin and really enjoyed it. He thought the garlic butter topping gave it a great flavor! The fries were like steak fries than traditional pomme frites, but the seasoning and dipping sauce was DELICIOUS! My potatoes might have made their way into the sauce." ;)

"For the dessert Robby got the lemon cupcake."

"I decided not to get one. Since we were celebrating out anniversary, look what appeared at our table!"

"The grey stuff! It's delicious!"

"This was easily the best table service meal we have had at Magic Kingdom."

2 June Game Points Earned + 7 Bonus Points for pics of Cindy and Robby, misc. pics, menu pics, and First Update of the Day

Cindy (cindymindy) sent us two more updates this morning, the next one was from their lunch yesterday at Epcot's...

"We both started with the beer flight."

"The darkest one was our favorite. It was then onto the buffet!"

"We aren't really big buffet eaters, but we wanted to experience the atmosphere and the German food."

"And then we got to see some of the show! We love shows at lunch, apparently!"

3 June Game Points Earned + 6 Bonus Points for sign, menu, misc. buffet and show pics

Then Cindy sent an update from their dinner last night at...

"Our dinner last night was at 'Ohana! Robby had never been here before and now he is converted!" :thumbsup2

"I could have eaten just the dumplings for my dinner! So good!"

Steak

Chicken

"Pork (a little dry)."

"Shrimpys! These were my favorite!"

"Loving that bread pudding!"

"My boat drink, Lapu Lapu! I could Lapu Lapu all day long! We were able to sit right the window and over look the lagoon and Grand Floridan, it was gorgeous! We also got to see the water parade! 'Ohana is one of my favorites because of the atmosphere, decor, views and the food is pretty delicious as well! We ended the night by watching Wishes fireworks from the Polynesian beach. It was a perfect night!"

2 June Game Points Earned + 5 Bonus Points for sign, menu, pics of Cindy and Robby and misc. pic

Our next update was sent to us by dutchdisneyfamily from their lunch at...

Yak and Yeti

"The view from our window."

Here's what they had...

Yak Attack - Mango Daiquiri, Bacardi Light Rum, and Wildberry Flavors

"Good but felt it! Stronger than I though." ;)

Shrimp Lo Mein - Lo Mein noodles, carrots, cabbage, green onions, bean sprouts

"Very good."

Crispy Honey Chicken - tempura chicken, broccoli, carrots, honey sauce

Seared Miso Salmon - miso glazed Atlantic salmon, jasmine rice, baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom stir-fry

And for dessert...

Fried Wontons - Skewers of fresh pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey vanilla drizzle

And dutchdisneyfamily also sent this snack update from Animal Kingdom's...

Royal Anandapur Tea Company

Frozen Chai

"Perfect snack for a hot, humid day."

3 June Game Points Earned + 2 Bonus Point for menu pic and view pic

Continuing with yesterday's updates, we have three more from cindymindy.

First is a snack update from Epcot...

"Robby wanted a treat from the new ice cream shop in France."

"He had the mint chocolate and said it was a perfect balance of both flavors!"

1 June Game Point Earned + 3 Bonus Points for sign & menu and pic of Robby

July

September

I'm going September 2-8 for first adult only trip. I can pitch in and help :)

Next was cindymindy's breakfast update from Animal Kingdom's...

"We started today at Animal Kingdom. Non food related, we got there an hour early for a non EMH day and they ended up opening the park 30 minutes early! Hello pixie dust! We rode Expedition Everest twice and rode the safari all before the 9:00 a.m. opening time! We just grabbed a quick oatmeal breakfast at Pizzafari."

"Bats!" ;)

Oatmeal with apples, golden raisins, cranberries and brown sugar.

Oatmeal with apples.

"We really enjoy the oatmeal on Disney property. It might be steel cut oats, but we aren't sure."

5 June Game Points Earned + 3 Bonus Points for sign, menu and misc. pic

And then last cindymindy sent an update from their lunch yesterday at Animal Kingdom's...

"We had lunch at one of our favorites, Yak and Yeti."

"We lucked out and got an AMAZING table, look at this view!"

"And what would lunch for us be without a show! We were able to see a little of the Flights of Wonder show next door!"

"Ask for the table upstairs in the far right corner."

"I really love the theming of this restaurant. They really paid a lot of attention to detail, and there is something to see around each corner!"

Now on to the food, starting with menu pics...

"We actually got the same appetizers and entrees. We got the ahi tuna to start."

Seared Ahi Tuna - chilled, sesame-encrusted ahi tuna, wasabi aioli, and sweet chili slaw

"The tuna was delicious, but I didn't much care for the Asian slaw. Just personal preference."

"For our entree we got the Kobe beef burger with sautéed mushrooms and scallions. Y'all, this is one hard core burger!"

"It is so juicy and tender! I think it's the only burger worth having at Disney! I could only eat half, but Robby took one for the team and ate all of his!"

"We were stuffed, but wanted just a taste of dessert. I got the sorbet trio of raspberry with coconut shavings, lemon and mango."

"Robby got the chocolate cake. It was very rich!"

2 June Game Points Earned + 9 Bonus Points for sign & menus, misc. pics, and pic of Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter