Coming to you Live from Disney World!-Take 2 AUG/SEPT WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Good morning! :) Let's start the day by finishing up the updates from Monday.

First up are tammilynne's updates from various places around Epcot.

Starting with Club Cool...

She said, "We started our day at Epcot today and stopped in Club Cool because I had read about "Beverly"on the DIS and I wanted to see if I could get my kids to try it. It was unavailable. We were told someone mixed up the syrups and it takes 48 hrs to flush the system and Coke has to come fix it. We did try some of the others offered. We liked Germany's Mezzo mix."

Next stop was...

"The other 2 days we were at Epcot the line here was out the door. We were here around 11:00 today and no one around so we stopped for a look. We tried the caramel covered in chocolate w/sea salt. DH and I split this and it was very tasty.. not much salt but very good."

"Then we stopped in America so the boys could eat."

"The oldest got the burger and fries (again). Youngest got the grilled chicken flatbread but all he wanted was the grilled chicken plain. I hated to waste it so I got them to put the chicken on the side (I'm sure they thought that was a strange request) he had the chicken and DH and I split the flatbread with all the other fillings, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red pepper aiolo sauce."

"For dessert we had one apple pie and one rice krispie treat."

Then their last stop was at Japan's...

Katsura Grill

"Hubby and I split sushi at Katsura grill ... it was basically the same as we had at Starring Rolls. California roll with a chocolate chip cookie the kids shared and large Coke."

"Very small area to sit but also had outside seating and was very peaceful."

9 June Game Points Earned + 8 Bonus Points for signs, menus, and misc. pics

tammilynne also sent us a breakfast update on Monday from Magic Kingdom's...

Here's what they got...

Looks like ice cream for they boys!

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich

Waffle with Strawberries and Whipped Cream

3 June Game Points Earned + 4 Bonus Points for sign/menu pic and pic of DS's

What time was the chicken waffle available??? I'd love to have this for breakfast but w/o the slaw!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

Our next update was sent to us by Becky (BlovesC) and Charlie.

On Monday evening they headed to DHS to have dinner at...

Becky said, "Brown Derby is the first restaurant to ever tell us we can't check in until our exact ADR. Huh? There's not a single other party waiting, either. Thought 20 minutes pre-ADR was standard?" :confused3

"Aaaaand it's time for dinner!"

"Rolls! Twice in one day is too.much. at least the butter here is nice and soft, nothing worse than ice cold butter (Narcoossees! :mad:)."

Blue Lump Crab Spring Rolls - snow crab claw and a Asian slaw with spicy miso aioli

"I started with the Blue Crab Spring Rolls. Fine, not spicy enough, a bit too greasy. I'd say C+"

Crisy Phyllo Napoleon of Bleu Affine with wild mushroom duxelles, grilled portobello, golden chanterelles, and a fig reduction

"Charlie chose the Napolean of bleu affine. He loves figs and blue cheese so he enjoyed this, gave it a B+"

Our Famous Cobb Salad - with finely chopped greens, turkey breast, egg, bacon, tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese, avocado, chives and Cobb dressing

"We were both very boring and chose the Cobb for our entree. But hey, first time at the Derby, seems like a must! This was better than I expected, perfect amount of each ingredient and nice and fresh."

And for dessert...

Grapefruit Cake - Light Layers of Yellow Cake with fresh Grapefruit-Cream Cheese Icing

"And we shared the famed grapefruit cake for dessert. Again, enjoyed more than I expected. Very unique and perfectly creamy, not tart at all!"

3 June Game Points Earned + 3 Bonus Points for name, menu, and pic of Charlie

While I download the pics from our last update from Monday, I've totaled up the points for a few of our reporters who have recently completed their trips and reporting duties.

First, we received disnmooner2013's final update on Monday, so it's now time to say...

Thanks so much for being a Live Reporter... Excellent Job!!! :thanks:

disnmooner2013's Total June/July Game Points Earned = 107

Next is wdwpirates, who's trip ended on 6/7 so I believe that we have received her final update.
Therefore, it's now time to say...

Thanks so much for being a Live Reporter... Good Job!!! :thanks:

wdwpirates' Total June/July Game Points Earned = 41

And then there is DisneyMamato4, who's trip ended on 6/9 so I believe that we have also received her final update.
Therefore, it's now time to say...

Thanks so much for being a Live Reporter... Great Job!!! :thanks:

DisneyMamato4's Total June/July Game Points Earned = 78

And then, just a reminder that next up to the Disney Dining Plate is...

:cheer2: spaceacewannabe :cheer2:

spaceacewannabe will be at Disney World from 6/13 - 6/21 and has volunteered to do live updates for us!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP, spaceacewannabe!!! :cool1:

bluejasmine said:
What time was the chicken waffle available??? I'd love to have this for breakfast but w/o the slaw!!

this was around 10 or 11.. we went as soon as we arrived at the park

Our last update from Monday was sent to us by tammilynne.

She said, "We had dinner tonight at...

Pepper Market

Here's what they had...

Chicken Quesadillas

Build your own Burrito

"Delicious and lots of food!"

"Plain chicken sandwich with fries and a kids meal with macaroni and a cookie."

"For dessert we got cheesecake and churros!"

And an ice cream cone...

And a bonus pic...

3 June Game Points Earned + 3 Bonus Points for misc. pics and pic of DS

Yesterday our First Update of the Day was sent to us by dutchdisneyfamily.

First up was a lunch update from Epcot's...

La Cantina de San Angel

"Lunch yesterday at the Cantina in Mexico. Empanadas were so good! Nachos were also good. Churritos were warm and soft. The hardest part of this meal was finding a seat and fending off the birds. One big white egret actually flew over my husband and knocked his head with his wing!" :eek:

Then next was a snack update from Germany's....

Karamell Kuche

Then dinner Monday was at Germany's...

Biergarten

"Cream of asparagus soup, potato dumplings, sausage and sauerkraut, pretzel rolls, peas, mushrooms, and asparagus, pork schnitzel, cucumber salad, and noodle gratin (best mac and cheese ever). There was some other things but here are a couple of our plates."

6 June Game Points Earned + 1 Bonus Point for First Update of the Day

All Ears says it is available 11 to 5 - I researched this very thing recently because I wanted it for dinner!

Next we have the final update from tammilynne, as sadly her trip ended yesterday.

They had their last breakfast at CSR's...

Here's what they had...

Kids Mickey waffles with bacon and fruit

Three pancakes with bacon and fruit

French toast with strawberries and sausage

Biscuts and gravy with bacon and potatoes

"We were impressed with Pepper Market on both visits!" :thumbsup2

And then one final pic...

"The car is loaded and we got one last refill and now headed home!" :wave2:

3 June Game Points Earned + 2 Bonus Points for sign and pic of DS

And since we have received tammilynne's final update, so it's now time to say...

Thanks so much for being a Live Reporter... Outstanding Job!!! :thanks:

tammilynne's Total June/July Game Points Earned = 161

And we also received the final updates from Becky (BlovesC) & Charlie yesterday morning, as their short two night trip went by way too fast. :sad1:

Becky said, "Mornin Barb! We're home already, booo! Couple more pics to send! We got late night snacks at DHS yesterday. I chose this adorable Mike Wazowski cake pop!"

"And the fudgy rich inside!"

"Charlie got a carrot cake cookie but forgot to snap a pic. I thought I trained him better than that!" ;)

"Breakfast this morning at Pop's...

Everything Pop

"I was excited to see the make-your-own-parfait section but the poor cm was too rushed to really honor the 'parfait' part! Banana and chocolate croissant were good."

"Charlie got the Pop waffle which is pretty cute, not that you can tell here! Almost everyone else in line around us asked for all bacon, no chicken sausage."

"And a cherry danish that he barely touched. That waffle filled him up!"

4 June Game Points Earned

And since that was Becky's final update of their trip, it's now time to say...

Thanks so much for being a Live Reporter... Good Job!!! :thanks:

Blove's' (2 night) Total June/July Game Points Earned = 32

Next we received some updates from cindymindy, starting with their lunch on Monday at Epcot's...

Cindy said, "We started with our first course...beer!"

"Robby had the Imperial Sampler: Strongbow Cider, Boddingtons, Harp, Bads and Guiness-basically his 5 favorite things!" ;)

"I opted for the lighter Cider and Black, hard cider with a shot of black currant juice. Absolutely delicious and just sweet enough!"

"Moving on to appetizers, I got the Scotch egg. This was rich and had a perfect crisp."

Scotch Egg - Golden-fried Hard-boiled Egg wrapped in Sausage Meat with Mustard Sauce

"Robby had the roasted sea scallops. We both agreed they were not as good as my scallops from Flying Fish, but he did enjoy the sauce."

Roasted Sea Scallops with baby spinach, tomato and olive vinaigrette

"For the main course, I got the fish and chips. This serving is HUGE! I could only eat half. The batter was not too thick and it had a nice flavor."

Fish & Chips - Beer battered fresh fish served with house-made tartar sauce

"Robby had the cottage pie."

Cottage Pie - ground beef with onions, carrots, and mushrooms, creamy mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese

"The beef was seasoned very well and there were just enough vegetables to give it a hardy body."

"I didn't get dessert, but Robby couldn't pass up the Jaffa Cake."

Jaffa Tarts - Orange cream-filled cakes with chocolate ganache, raspberry sauce and fresh oranges

"He liked the moist sponge cake with a kick of orange against the dark chocolate. He said, "it is a must!"

"All in all we had a great time at Rose and Crown and would return for its charming atmosphere and good food! Finally, the Anglophile in me couldn't leave without a picture with Queen Victoria!"

5 June Game Points Earned + 4 Bonus Points for sign, dessert menu, pic of Cindy and misc. pic

Next is cindymindy's dinner update from Epcot's...

"I dined here many times with my family, but this was Robby's first time!"

"My appetizer was prosciutto de Parma. I honestly had no idea what was ordering other than it had prosciutto! The prosciutto was delicate with just enough saltiness for a great flavor."

Prosciutto di Parma - Parma ham, "Gnocco Fritto"

"Robby had the fior di latte mozzarella. The mozzarella was creamy, the peppers mild and juicy and the basil was a sweet compliment."

Fior di Latte Mozzarella with roasted sweet peppers, basil, Maldon sea salt, extra virgin olive oil

"For the main course, Robby had the risotto ai frutti da mare. The clams were his favorite. The sauce was actually a little sweet and there was just enough of it not to overwhelm the seafood."

Risotto al Frutti di Mare - Carnaroli rice, shrimp, squid, clams, mussels, light tomato sauce

"I opted for the gnocchetti. I liked the sweet ragu, but I don't think I would order it again. Once again, this was a very large portion!"

Gnocchetti - Cavatelli pasta, sweet sausage ragu, Tomato, Pecorino

"For dessert, we both got the sorbetti, one lemon, one raspberry. These were not as tart as the sorbet I had at Flying Fish. Very clean and crisp! (The candles were for the celebratory anniversary song they sang us!)"

"Overall, this was a nice, enjoyable dining experience and I'm glad Robby finally got to mark it off his Epcot dining bucket list!"

3 June Game Points Earned + 3 Bonus Points for sign and menu pics

Then cindymindy sent us an update from their breakfast Tuesday at Pop's...

Everything Pop

Cindy said, "We had breakfast this morning at our resort, Pop Century. Nothing too exciting unfortunately. I had the bagel sandwich with eggs and bacon."

"Robby had the Italian omelet (no pic sent). He really enjoyed it, especially the peppers."

"We then had lunch at Casey's Corner on Main Street USA."

Casey's Corner

"It had been at least 15 years since I have eaten here so I was excited to return! We got two specialty dogs, the barbecue slaw dog on the right and a Chicago dog on the right."

6 June Game Points Earned + 2 Bonus Point for misc. pic and pic of Robby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter