Comedy Warehouse Hollywood Studios

I am seeing lots of info that this show runs through January 1. I just bought a gold pass and I cannot enter the park on January 1. I was going for the 2nd

Sorry for the noob question, but what/where is the Premiere Theater?

At the far south end of DHS between Muppets 3D and the Lights, Motors, ACTION! theater.

DHS-Low-Sat_030815_zpsscja5fjf.jpg

DHS-ALL-Sat_Tall_030815_zpsimjqgwsr.jpg

Last edited:

I'm still hopeful that the Comedy Show will be on Jan. 2nd and 3rd as well. It's still showing up on the Disney website on Jan. 2nd!!

Thank you!! We probably don't need FP for it, but this particular trip is all about the special Christmas stuff, so this is a guarantee we get to see the show. Thanks!

Thank you!! We probably don't need FP for it, but this particular trip is all about the special Christmas stuff, so this is a guarantee we get to see the show. Thanks!
no real need, although we were there yesterday and it was almost full for the 5:30 pm show

By the time we remembered about it it was too late. Oh well, it was a lower priority for us anyway

We went to the 12:30 show the first day. The theater was not even half full. We have always loved this show, but it fell a little flat that day. We are going back next week to give it another try.

We went to the 3:30 show on 12/21. Got there about 3:20 and there were seats available, but it was full by the time the show started. Like most improv shows, some of the jokes were great and some fell flat. Overall, enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter