Last edited:
I have some information, they will have shows at
11:30AM
12:30PM
1:30PM
3:30PM
4:30PM
5:30PM
starting Dec 19th through Jan. 3rd. still not sure where but I'm assuming it will be at Premiere Theater
on the schedule now
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/hollywood-studios/2015-12-19/#timeofday=allday
it doesn't look like they are offering fp for it, I just made my NYE fp at DHS and it wasn't there as an option
Cool. Any update as to if/when/where they'll be showing Mickey's Christmas Carol?

Cool. Any update as to if/when/where they'll be showing Mickey's Christmas Carol?
I don't see mention of the holiday movies anywhere, and I don't know where they would play if they did have them. All the theaters are occupied.

I have some information, they will have shows at
11:30AM
12:30PM
1:30PM
3:30PM
4:30PM
5:30PM
starting Dec 19th through Jan. 3rd. still not sure where but I'm assuming it will be at Premiere Theater
on the schedule now
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/hollywood-studios/2015-12-19/#timeofday=allday
it doesn't look like they are offering fp for it, I just made my NYE fp at DHS and it wasn't there as an option

Thank you for letting us know. My family enjoys this so much.

I don't see mention of the holiday movies anywhere, and I don't know where they would play if they did have them. All the theaters are occupied.
Ok thanks for the info

We were looking for information everywhere and were having a hard time finding out if/when they would return. We ended up calling our WDW Resort and asking the front desk about them returning over the holidays. I don't recall the specific dates, but after quite awhile on hold, we were told that yes it would be back at HS for the dates we were going to be there (Christmas to New Years.) We love this show and saw it at least 5 times two Christmas trips ago. The kids were so into it, they were raising their hands before the questions were being asked, which the performers got a kick out of and of course asked if we had been there before, why, etc. The actors are great fun.

We were looking for information everywhere and were having a hard time finding out if/when they would return. We ended up calling our WDW Resort and asking the front desk about them returning over the holidays. I don't recall the specific dates, but after quite awhile on hold, we were told that yes it would be back at HS for the dates we were going to be there (Christmas to New Years.) We love this show and saw it at least 5 times two Christmas trips ago. The kids were so into it, they were raising their hands before the questions were being asked, which the performers got a kick out of and of course asked if we had been there before, why, etc. The actors are great fun.

Click HERE.
Scroll down and read the events and times.
That is for the first day (Dec. 19, 2015) that the show will run.

You may check other dates during the holidays for the info as well.

Thanks! Strange that this release says the comedy show runs until Jan. 1st. We're going on Jan. 2nd and it's listed on the website. Do you think it was just a misprint?
:) I have a CM friend that checked the HUB and it says they are playing until the 3rd...it also says that they will be at the Hyperion Theater (home of the Frozen Sing Along), the WDW site also shows them playing on the 3rd, so who knows...

Reactions: CJK
:) I have a CM friend that checked the HUB and it says they are playing until the 3rd...it also says that they will be at the Hyperion Theater (home of the Frozen Sing Along), the WDW site also shows them playing on the 3rd, so who knows...

I assume they will find a home somewhere else, can't imagine them displacing Frozen. This is the most disorganized park I have ever seen. The communication is so poor. I feel awful for the CM's that have to work like that. This summer we( and a large group of other guests) were told to come back to the drawing class during EMH and it had always been open then so we though nothing of it. Came back to the whole building closed with CM's saying they were just told that the building would no longer be open for EMH. They were clearly frustrated. The whole building closed about a month later.

I assume they will find a home somewhere else, can't imagine them displacing Frozen. This is the most disorganized park I have ever seen. The communication is so poor. I feel awful for the CM's that have to work like that. This summer we( and a large group of other guests) were told to come back to the drawing class during EMH and it had always been open then so we though nothing of it. Came back to the whole building closed with CM's saying they were just told that the building would no longer be open for EMH. They were clearly frustrated. The whole building closed about a month later.

It should be at the Premiere Theatre.

The cm at DHS have been great at being flexible. From sudden closures to parking at Epcot and getting bussed to work. I appreciate them very much.

It should be at the Premiere Theatre.

The cm at DHS have been great at being flexible. From sudden closures to parking at Epcot and getting bussed to work. I appreciate them very much.

I meant that I sympathized with them not that I was upset with them. I think they are working under very stressful conditions and upper managements lack of top down communication is very frustrating.

It is at Premiere Theater , I just meant to say that not even on the internal CM site they have the facts right...I agree that the disorganization in general is worrisome , and the ones to pay the price are the front of the line CM who are giving false, mistaken info.
If you call right now and ask where the Comedy Warehouse will be they will probably say Hyperion Theater :/

I meant that I sympathized with them not that I was upset with them. I think they are working under very stressful conditions and upper managements lack of top down communication is very frustrating.

I understood and was adding additional information. :)

It is at Premiere Theater , I just meant to say that not even on the internal CM site they have the facts right...I agree that the disorganization in general is worrisome , and the ones to pay the price are the front of the line CM who are giving false, mistaken info.
If you call right now and ask where the Comedy Warehouse will be they will probably say Hyperion Theater :/

Yes. They go by what information they have available to them. The closest call of little notice was the one day notice that GS and PP got the new AP.

We were there December 2 and there was no show there. So at least not yet. We were there January 1-6 2014 and saw the show. LOVED it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!