Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I have 3 pair of Crocs (w size 10-11 M size 8-9). One is pearl with pink strap, one is black with red strap and one is red with black strap. I wore the black pair two times, the others have never been worn.
Let me know what you have for trade if you are interested.

It's been awhile since I have been on here. I am really please to see that it is still going strong.

I have created alot of items for my Etsy shop (natebarn) and thought I would trade the extra here. I am looking for anything my 13dd and her 12DBFF would like. We are going in Jan. to WDW and I am looking for items for our trip.

I can make these items in different colors as well.

IMG_8240.jpg
These about 1.5" and can be made larger and a wide variety of colors and would be great for scrapbooking and card making.

IMG_8198.jpg
3.5" tall

IMG_8190.jpg
Cute tags that could be used for gifts or bookmarks.

IMG_8226.jpg
These are cute additions to Christmas gifts.

I am open to anything really just send me a message.

Thanks,

Theresa

Here are a few items I have for trade.

Antenna Toppers -Used but not totally faded
100_2317.jpg

Disboards Podcast 6M onesies
100_2318.jpg

I have no idea. Let me know what you have in mind to trade.

Ummmm.. I have a ton of little crafty things.. let me go back and see if my post is still up .. I think I have pretty much the same since this thread has gotten so quiet trades have been slow.

I have a black and gray Coach Signature Stripe Tote (serial 11691) in great used condtion and I also have a pair of size 8 American Eagle leopard flats that are in excellent condition ( only worn 2 times) and I still have the gray womens mickey crocs :)

Yes Christmas ornaments are good.
We have a ton of pins.
Any Disney home items are good

DS loves watching Mickey and woody.
DH likes stitch.
I like the little mermaid and Mickey.

Hi DIS friends,

I was in my basement folding some laundry and looked up at the shelf and saw our beloved Maclaren Triumph...I think it is time for me to let go and let it go back to WDW with another family. It is red and we have the travel bag for it. We also have a red Skip Hop saddlebag attached to it. I sent in for the hinge protector things a while back when they had the recall, so it has those as well. I'll also have to look for the rain cover and the extra shade thing from kiddopotamus. It was a great WDW stroller, that's for sure! I'll take some pics of it if anyone is interested in trading something for it.

This is still available for trade if anyone is interested. :)

So what are your new items for trade?

I'm sorry... horrible sinus infection so I've not gotten the photos yet. I hope to next week (am out of town now)

Don't wait for me though if you have offers... I will post pics next week.

If anyone has Hallmark's jolly in the John snowman I'd love to trade you.
51tITmcvUfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have antenna toppers and tons of Offical Disney pins I can trade you.
I just saw it today in the store and think my husband would get a kick out of his little sayings.

Here are some pics of what I have.

Antenna toppers
100_2317.jpg

26 Disc baby einstein DVDs
26408010.jpg

Boppy Pillow with waterproof cover under a stripped cover. Also a a cover never used
100_2299.jpg

Disunplugged 6M onesie
100_2318.jpg

Eddie Bauer cart and highchair cover - Never used
100_2307.jpg

I still have the items above and I have this:

Flip and Ski Stitch. He is new with tags. He sing Jingle Bells his way and flips as he sings. :goodvibes

100_2412.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter