Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Hello,
I've got lots of things to trade. I am mostly looking for Disney pins to trade on our next trip.

New Disney tote bag w/ places to slide in your favorite photos in the circles. It is about 15x12 and can expand to about 7".
DSC03152.jpg

New Disney sterling silver necklace. The outside circle is about 1.25" across.
(gone now)

Adorable Disney Store Princess jean jacket in excellent condition size 6/6X.
DSC00086.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Bluberri Boulevard girls party dress size 5
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

Mickey bobble head photo frame
IMG_6385-1.jpg

New Mickey salt and pepper shakers
IMG_7204.jpg

New Mickey gift set
IMG_7207.jpg

And Lastly,
I have a stencil book and 4 pages of never used stencils
DSC03156.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

A set of Aquadoodle mini mats that kept my youngest happy on a plane flight and many car rides.
IMG_7024.jpg

And a small Pooh sleeping bag, gently used.
DSC03226.jpg

Hello,
I've got lots of things to trade. I am mostly looking for Disney pins to trade on our next trip.

New Disney tote bag w/ places to slide in your favorite photos in the circles. It is about 15x12 and can expand to about 7".
DSC03152.jpg

New Disney sterling silver necklace. The outside circle is about 1.25" across.
DSC03151.jpg

Adorable Disney Store Princess jean jacket in excellent condition size 6/6X.
DSC00086.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Bluberri Boulevard girls party dress size 5
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

Mickey bobble head photo frame
IMG_6385-1.jpg

New Mickey salt and pepper shakers
IMG_7204.jpg

New Mickey gift set
IMG_7207.jpg

Hi Mad Hatter, I sent you a PM about the necklace.

Please, please, please! Looking for these specific items:

Disney Hawaiian shirt from a couple years ago sold at the Disney Store. The mens was a dark blue with aqua Mickey beach/tiki scene. I need this in a size medium.

Also looking for womens tank top from the same collections - an off-white color that had a single Minnie in a hula skirt on the front that said Island Girl. I would need this in a L or XL.

All clothing should be in good used condition free from stains, tears, etc.

Please let me know what you're looking for in return as I have tons of stuff - pins, DVDs, lots more! Thanks!

Looking to trade cooking mama cook off wii game. It's only been played a couple of times.

Looking for any of the following: wii

Hotel for Dogs
Petz (any)
My Sims party or animals
Bolt
Nancy Drew
Pet Resort
Endless Ocean

:)

Here are some new things I am putting out there for trade:
DSC01282.jpg

NWT green Tink tank (ladies XL)
NIB Indiana Jones Potato head-Taters of the Lost Ark (talks)
NWT little girls pale blue Tink purse
NIP 2 sets of Cinderella undies (3 to a pack and sized 2-3T) only 1 pkg is pictured
NIP 3 pack books of Mickey mouse Clubhouse for the story reader
NIP Tink fairies necklace
NIP 6 pc Minnie mouse buttons for scrapbooking or card making
gently used Cars game for DS (does have the booklet)

DSC01283.jpg

these are all brand new in the pkg card making/scrapbooking supplies.
Cards w/ envelopes are set of 6 (one set is a medium blue and the other is a light/med lavendar)

looking for:
trading pins
the YOAMD ears that were given away only in the parks (not the ones that you won in the mail)
YOAMD antennae topper
and possibly other items

someone out here must want to trade boutique clothes for a child. Please!!!

Oh, I would love to, but I think mine are the wrong sizes for us to work it out. But maybe someone else will see this and help us out! I need 8-10 girls and 4-5 boys. I have 5-6-7 girls and 2-3 boys to trade. I have some boutique, but also gymboree, disney store, including the cutest matching disney outfits!!

Also, a brand new disney store womens polo style dress, green with pink Minnie graphics, XL. Still has all tags!

Interested in anything for my kids or myself, let me know what you have We love anything Disney, especially clothing and jewelery. Also looking for Mickey soap dispenser for the bath.. Thanks!!

sbpuckett just wondering if you are going to send the shirts. I still haven't received them and we did this trade before the 4th of July. I have emailed and PM'd you and was just wondering what the status was? I sent the cars and the antenna toppes over 3weeks ago.

Oh, I would love to, but I think mine are the wrong sizes for us to work it out. But maybe someone else will see this and help us out! I need 8-10 girls and 4-5 boys. I have 5-6-7 girls and 2-3 boys to trade. I have some boutique, but also gymboree, disney store, including the cutest matching disney outfits!!

Also, a brand new disney store womens polo style dress, green with pink Minnie graphics, XL. Still has all tags!

Interested in anything for my kids or myself, let me know what you have We love anything Disney, especially clothing and jewelery. Also looking for Mickey soap dispenser for the bath.. Thanks!!

by any chance do you have any pictures of the matching disney outfits for girls. It might be possible depending on the style that Kendyll (3) might fit the size 5 stuff if I alter it. I LOVE Disney boutique clothes.

Here you go- it is actually a brother sister matching set, but I also have some dresses only in this size. If you are interested I'll post pics of those too, all from the disney store-not sure if you consider those boutique or not :0)

Hmm, not sure why the pic is so small and everyone else's is large??? I can email it if you want-can anyone tell me how to get it larger? I uploaded a link from photobucket....

I have a few things I'm looking to trade off. If there's any interest PM me- I'm open to just about anything!

010-1.jpg

WDW gold autograph book- excellent condition- never used, missing pen

Disneyland gold autograph book- still in wrapper with gel pen

La Nouba cd- no scratches but case is cracked on the back- this is the Crique show at WDW

Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2007- gently used

Hidden Mickeys book

Princess puzzle 50 pcs

DHS lanyard- looks like film- black with white borders [Lanyard traded]

Stitch play doh extruder- never played with- from one of those kids meals

011-1.jpg

Necklace/bracelet sets- I have several of these for dress up or party favors. Red/Blue/Green

012-1.jpg

Disney Cruise line embroidered spa robe. One Size.

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

Mickey surfer beach hat- too small to fit hubby's big head! But should fit normal sized adult head.

Let me know if you're interested!

I have The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World book to trade.

I am looking for disney stickers or disney pins.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

*** This book has been traded - Thanks! ****

Hello all! I just stumbled upon this thread and couldn't be happier! Since I've never done this before, any constructive criticism is welcome. Before I say anything more, I'd like to give my word that I am a reliable person. I have sold things on ebay before and would be happy to show anyone my feedback score if they'd like assurance. With that said, I will post the things I have below! Since I am pretty new to this, I'm open to trades. Thing I'm looking for, of course gc or disney dollars. Also, mens or women's disney clothing, etc. But I'm open to suggestions. If you would like any more pictures or other description please PM me I'd be happy to provide them! We have an upcoming trip to the world, so anything for that trip would be great!

First, a set of princess theme size FULL sheets. They have been washed twice but used once I put them on the bed in the photo only to show them. There are no stains or rips, and we have a smoke and non upstairs pet home.
dis023.jpg

Next, princess alarm clock, used for maybe a week, perfect working condition
dis024.jpg

Princess gift bag with six of the princesses on it
dis025.jpg

Princess pop up decoration
dis027.jpg

Princess paddle ball set
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss180/KennedyMcKenna_bucket/dis028.jpg
Belle lightcatcher still in packaging
dis029.jpg

two rolls of sticky paper with princesses on them
dis030.jpg

cinderella paper dolls
dis031.jpg

long hanging princess storage mesh cubby
dis032.jpg

princess rug
dis034.jpg

blue coach wallet (real)

tan leather coach wristlet(real)

dooney and bourke wallet (real)
dis035.jpg

Assorted disney dvds, most never watched
dis021.jpg

Think fast disney for wii
dis022.jpg

I have a pair of crocs flip flops for trade. Size 10 Mens and size 12 womens. They are green and orange. Id like to trade for trading pins or some girls clothes size 7/8 or boys clothes size 2T/3T.

May09108.jpg

sent you a pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter