Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Hi everyone...It's my first time posting on this thread and what a great thread it is!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

What I am looking for is

#1. Belle's Red deluxe holiday dress for my daughter, she is almost 3. Shoes to match if possible.

#2. Belle's bright yellow dress and shoes if possible.

#3. Any cute boutique outfit for her also. I LOVE Boutique clothes.

#4. Disney dollars or gift certificates

#5. Walmart gift card

As for things to trade I have lots...
Just a few things off the top of my head would be

#1. I make AMAZING diaper cakes or wedding towel cakes. Actually any occassion; even gag gifts.

#2. I have tons of new plush toys. Lots of Disney.

#3. I also have wedding or baby shower supplies.

#4. Bath baskets with all the bubble bath and stuff in them.

#5.CUTE little girls clothing...right now size 2 maybe 3 and under.

#6. Cinderella cake pan *NEW*

#7. and lots more...I just wanted to hurry up and post out here before I lost this thread...;)

I have a few things I would trade....

Mickey Mouse Club House - Look & Find - PreSchool - Large Book - My daughter was a little to old for this book when we got it and its been very gentely used. It is really fun and bright and has all the great Mickey Mouse Club house characters and items

Talbots Size 14 French Linen - "Little Black Dress" it is like new worn to one CHristmas Party this was a very expensive dress but I just dont ever dress up and I cant wear it again to hubby Christmas party (the only even we dress up for LOL)

Apple Archery DVD - How to Set up and Tune Bows - WATCHED ONCE - Great gift for a Archery loving hubby... Mine bought it and watched it once.

Braatz Game Cube Game - We dont have a Game Cube and my daughter opened it so we couldnt return it - never used EXCELLENT Condiditon

Angel Christmas Orenements - Bought at a upscale Gift Shop - I do A more disney/family friendly tree and it just doesnt go with - Brand new in box - Beautiful - Great Gift idea

Box of Misc Toys - My daughters Room needs CLEANED out - I will put together a BIG box of Toys and other Misc items Great for a daycare or Grandma or just a fun gift idea for your kids - mostly girl orientated items but something for all kids. TONS of stuff

MORE STUFF TO COME!!!!

Would trade for:

Disney DVDs
Horse Things
Girls Size 8 - 10 Clothes
Disney Christmas Orements
Gift Cards
Scrapbooking Supplies

someone out here must want to trade boutique clothes for a child. Please!!!

Have several free Kids Meal coupons for Rainforest Cafe.

Looking for:
Disney GC's
Disney Movie Rewards
Other "Free" Coupons (for food, other restaurants, etc.)
or ???

I have a Disney the Jungle Book DVD (Platinum edition) for trade - I'm looking for pins, or size 7/8 boys Disney clothes. :thumbsup2

I have a pair of crocs flip flops for trade. Size 10 Mens and size 12 womens. They are green and orange. Id like to trade for trading pins or some girls clothes size 7/8 or boys clothes size 2T/3T.

May09108.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter