Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

SUB'N I keep loosing this thread.

fyi, not that I'm a moderator but posting isn't really the way to subscribe to the thread unless you have something to contribute to the thread anyway. I made the same mistake when I was new and many folks do it. Just go to the top of the thread you want to subscribe to and find the blue bar across the top of the first post. Then look for "THREAD TOOLS." Click on the title and a drop down will appear and presto, you can subscribe from there!

this is not meant to be critical - just helpful.

STITCHLOVESTINK:
Your package was mailed today, 2/17, via first class mail. You should receive it by Friday! LMK when you put my trade in the mail. Thanks so much.

I'm waiting to hear from StinkLovesTink re the package I sent on Tuesday. I'd love to have an update on the status on your end.

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for Snow White on DVD. I have the following movies available for trade.

Lost Season 1
Seabiscuit (unopened)
Baby Einstein: Baby Santa (unopened)

newfeb012.jpg

newfeb013.jpg

newfeb031.jpg

I'm waiting to hear from StinkLovesTink re the package I sent on Tuesday. I'd love to have an update on the status on your end.
Hi,
check your PM's :goodvibes sent you one letting you know pkg is on its way. Sorry, haven't been on the boards in 3+ days. got 2 sick family members, one w/ 101 degree fever. :sick:
Been crazy here. Let me know when pkg arrives. :goodvibes

Hi,
check your PM's :goodvibes sent you one letting you know pkg is on its way. Sorry, haven't been on the boards in 3+ days. got 2 sick family members, one w/ 101 degree fever. :sick:

Hi Stitchlovestink.
Ok will be on the lookout for the pkg. Glad you received my package today! Will post here when I receive it. Get that family healthy STAT!

all up for grabs still, plus I have a NWT blue Scooby Doo backpack on wheels. I bought it for DS4 since it's a smaller "toddler size" but his school requested no wheeled backpacks. I can send post a picture if anyone is interested.
What would you be interested in for your Universal Guidebook? :goodvibes

I have two coach bags in good condition that I don't use anymore. Before Christmas I tried them on ebay and they didn't sell so right now I would just like to trade them for Disney gift cards or Restaurant gift cards.

Here is the brown leather bag

xekkuu.jpg

xq9ezb.jpg

2jesig9.jpg

kmakg.jpg

6tmnit.jpg

Here is the black leather bag

156epp3.jpg

aaf0a9.jpg

9i8j7k.jpg

1zg9so3.jpg

PM me if you are interested :)

Hi everyone - All of a sudden my 9 yr old dd has become obsessed with playing with Bratz dolls (the regular barbie like ones)...She has plenty of dolls, but really needs more clothes - It is so hard to find JUST clothes for these things.

This year for both Christmas & birthday everyone gave me Disney gift cards and Starbucks cards...so I'm willing to trade some of either of those gift cards..

I'm realy looking for a nice sized BUNCH of clothes. I did look on ebay, & most of those have so many "other things" she doesn't need...I'm really just looking for clothes & shoes (or should I say FEET!:rotfl: )

PM me if you have any you'd like to rid your house of!

Thank you Maggimus for all of the scrapbooking/cardmaking items :). Good luck with your pregnancy. :grouphug:

Thank you Maggimus for all of the scrapbooking/cardmaking items :). Good luck with your pregnancy. :grouphug:

Oh im glad I heard from you. I was going to PM you today if I hadn't heard anything. I hope you enjoy it. I don't know why it takes so long to get it from here. I think my tiny post office doesn't always have it together.

Maggimus, somehow i missed your great news!! CONGRATS and many blessings to you, your DH and your soon to be little bundle of joy!!! :cloud9::love:

Maggimus, somehow i missed your great news!! CONGRATS and many blessings to you, your DH and your soon to be little bundle of joy!!! :cloud9::love:

Thank you very much. We are so excited!! I think ive used "excited" more in the last few weeks than I ever have before. I don't know how else to describe it. :hug:

wow this is a great thread!

I am looking for Buzz Lightyear/Toy Story/Mickey t-shirts in kids size XS or 3T/4T. I am also looking for infant girls Disney summer dresses/rompers ect in size 9 or 12 months. I am trying to get things together for our trip!

Let me know what you're looking for in a trade. I'd prefer to trade actuals rather than gift cards at all possible. TIA!

Oh im glad I heard from you. I was going to PM you today if I hadn't heard anything. I hope you enjoy it. I don't know why it takes so long to get it from here. I think my tiny post office doesn't always have it together.

It usually takes 4-5 business days to get things from me to you, and with the holiday this past Monday, it did not help. But, it had gotten to me safely :).

Hi,

Well, I just wanted to report back that StitchlovesTink and Heartbeeps have had a successful trade! :thumbsup2 Good :goodvibes trading with you StitchlovesTink! :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :flower3:

At this point I only have the limited edition 2008 Minnie Marathon Pins remaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter