• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Theresa, package arrived today, thanks so much:goodvibes

For trade, I have:
~Gold Citizen watch with matching bracelet (brand new, has price tag on it still)
~Unopened LOTR Risk game
~Nearly perfect Season 1 X-Files
~7.5" Mikasa vase, new in box
~Chronicles of Narnia DVD, widescreen

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, Potato Head pieces, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

All of this still available :)

I've been "autumn" cleaning lately, if there is such a thing.

Some more stuff I came across:

~Brand New TJ Bearytales with about 6 or so books/cartridges (have to get them out of DS's room)
~Fossil sunglasses
~Pewter picture frames
~Size 13 girl's Sam & Libby brown shoes
~Size 7/8 purple Danskin tutu
~Size 8 girl's dress
~"Suede" Levi's purse
~GE Cassette Recorder
~And the coolest of all (would be a cool Christmas gift) - a "Zippo" digital camera! I bought this for DH a few years ago because I thought he'd have fun with this, but he never once touched it, probably doesn't even know we have it. It doesn't take great quality pics, but the premise of this "toy" is that you can have great candid moments with people when the don't suspect your lighter is really a camera :)

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

These are available still too :)

Still digging out my house! More stuff for trade:

~2 Girl's size small (about size 6) Roxy t-shirts
~1 Girl's size medium (about size 8) Bratz t-shirt (brand new, DD decided she didn't "like" Bratz after all :sad2: )
~Size 8A (ankle, short) Gap boot cut jeans
~Size large (size 12 or so, very roomy) knee-length dress

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, Potato Head pieces, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

This too!

I have a $25.00 gift certificate for Rainforest Cafe. It is the full amount that has never been used. I also have a Max & Erma's $20 gift card. I won the Max & Erma's and we dont have one close enough for me to use.

I would be happy to get in trade disney dollars.

Email me at madiscrapper24@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks
sherri

Hi everyone! Happy Turkey day!!!!

I have for trade the last 3 books of the Twilight saga:

New Moon (soft cover)
Eclipse (hard cover)
Breaking Dawn (hard cover)

they've all been read, but are in great condition!
...and great reads by the way!;)

they may be $$to ship- so maybe I'd do media mail?

*I have a 7oz. ground bag of 100% Kona Coffee for trade. Valued at $15.00.
*I also have boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
*Brand new Cricut Winnie the Pooh alphabet Pooh Font Set-Never opened.

Looking for Cuttlebug die cuts, hard card stock, gift cards, and open to other items.

These would make nice Christmas gifts. :santa:

For trade I have...

disboards013.jpg

Ok you history buffs!
Here is an adult 1-day pass for the Magic Kingdom in WDW for Feb. 26, 1982,
a Frontierland Walt Disney World post card booklet with 8 postcards. They are still attached, unwritten on, just like brand new!,
a Walt Disney World Discover Guide from 1982,
and a Magic Kingdom guide also from 1982.

disboards010.jpg

disboards008.jpg

A brand new Tupperware container with cover. It is 8 inches tall, 2 3/4 wide.

disboards009.jpg

A MOUSEpad that is 8 1/2 X9.

disboards007.jpg

A set of 2 trifold "Stretched Coin Books" and each holds 34. Opened they measure 6 1/2 X 11.

disboards004.jpg

Great for your "special drink" or coffee or hot chocolate.

disboards003.jpg

disboards002.jpg

disboards001.jpg

I am looking for GC to Applebee's, Walmart, LL Bean, Cabela's or antenna toppers.

I have a credit with Southwest for $180.00 (ticketless funds) that I won't be able to use.Expiry date 6/26/09.
I would like to trade for Disney dollars....amount negotiable. As you can see by my ticker we will be in WDW in just over a weeks time so they could be sent to me there or if you are visiting WDW between the 9th and 15th of Dec I would be happy to meet up with you to do a trade.

mommytotwo - my coffee arrived. :woohoo: I am so having some tomorrow. :surfweb:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

Hopefully your package will arrive soon.

mommytotwo - my coffee arrived. :woohoo: I am so having some tomorrow. :surfweb:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

Hopefully your package will arrive soon.

Enjoy your coffee :).

The package from you arrived just now, and I was coming here to post :cutie: . Thank you very much for the Sizzix, and also for the surprise Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Happy holidays! :santa:

I have a couple of things I will trade for almost anything - wanna send me some great chocolates (I hear you guys in the US have neat hersheys kisses with cheesecake inside!)? Or something for my 12 yr old daughter? Bath and bodyworks stuff??? Disney dollars?? Vera Bradley stuff? Toss an idea at me....I am not picky and not asking for much in exchange - just need it out of my house:

Girls Rothschild Coat -
Cherry red with black trim. Very light embossed roses on the red, and only seen in certain lights. Really pretty! Velvety collar and faux fur cuffs. In excellent/like new condition.
Size 5/6. Shoulder to hem is 23".
dsp_100_3736.jpg

Girls American Girl Elizabeth Nightgown (I would like to trade for stuff worth about $15)
Size Large Girls (14-16?). Shoulder to hem is 48". Chest is a generous and comfy 42".
This is NEW without tags and never been worn. I bought this for my daughter last summer on ebay and put it away for Xmas, but she has had a major growth spurt.
dsp_100_4607.jpg

I have an Elmo/Barbie combo that is new in the box.
elmo_barbie.jpg

I also have these... BRAND NEW Yo Gabba Gabba Muno and Brobee SINGING dolls. I know these are super hot and hard to find and would love to trade each one for a $20 disney gift card or disney dollars plus $5 shipping. OR if you have something else great to offer let me know.
dsp_100_4639.jpg

dsp_100_4638.jpg

I also have a PAIR OF JOEL OSTEEN 5TH ROW TICKETS for the Sacremento show on March 1st. I would like to trade for something that has about a $40 value (face value on these).
joelandvic_osteen.jpg

I also have a PAIR OF JOEL OSTEEN 5TH ROW TICKETS for the Sacremento show on March 1st. I would like to trade for something that has about a $40 value (face value on these).
joelandvic_osteen.jpg

Isn't he the "Christian" preacher? You have to 'buy' tickets to see him - $20 each ?? Does that include a book or lunch or something?

Yah you have to buy tickets - its a LONG story how I aquired these...... LOL.

ISO of a JC Penney 2008 Snowglobe. I didnt make it there this year... and unfortunately didnt get one. If anyone has extras let me know :)

I accidentally bought my DD some duplicate American Girl stuff. I would rather trade it than go through the trouble of returning it. I bought it at the store so I have no idea how they handle returns. I don't live near the store it was a day trip.

Here is what have: It's all new and in the original boxes

tights and socks...1 pair of tights, 1 pair of knee high socks, 1 pair ankle socks this all comes in one little shoebox....cute
Julie's Christmas Outfit
Julie's Casual Outfit
Sleepover Food & Fun.

It costs 82.00 and I would trade it for 70.00

I would be open to trades of Disney Dollars or gift cards to national stores Target and WalMart especially.

$10.00 Bath and Body Works gift card-asking $9.00 or a gift card of equal value to Walmart, Sports Authority, Starbucks, Jamba Juice....just let me know what you have .

I also still have boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nut candies, 7oz. bag of 100% pure Kona Coffee, and photo paper.

Looking for gift cards, Cuttlebug and cardmaking items, Disney ornaments, or let me know what you have.

Still have this Faux Coach to trade looking for pins and lanyard. Mind the Mess in the back ground I was packing to go away:rotfl2:
Picture136.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter