Come out, come out of Lurk-dom!

You can always buy more before you fly, Shaz ;) and even $1k each is pretty good! That's about what I paid a few years back for Melbourne to Osaka, Tokyo to Melbourne.

Thanks Fi. I'll see how much we buy and purchase extra before we leave if we need to. I kinda hope I need to purchase more :)

I booked a flight (or 4) today, earlier dates than planned (end of Nov to early Jan) but could not let go of low fares to LA. Now have to plan around NYC hotel booking. Was planning on visiting DLR again as we went to WDW last year but I have a couple of extra weeks up my sleeve so may go back to Florida and do some things we didn't do last time. But, ssshhh, no one knows yet.

Wow, this thread dropped off...! I didn't know where else to put this, but I noticed a post this morning on the WDW 45th anniversary merchandise, that got me thinking...five years until the 50th anniversary. It will coincide with a significant birthday of my own (I'm not saying which one! lol). Too early to start planning?? :hourglass

Wow, this thread dropped off...! I didn't know where else to put this, but I noticed a post this morning on the WDW 45th anniversary merchandise, that got me thinking...five years until the 50th anniversary. It will coincide with a significant birthday of my own (I'm not saying which one! lol). Too early to start planning?? :hourglass

Oh, thanks for the reminder! DH will be having a significant birthday that year too, might be a nice way to celebrate.........

Never too early!

Oh I didn't know this. I am in same boat it will be a big one for me that year too ! I'll keep that in mind for sure now.

Bummer. I'm a year off. Maybe I could celebrate early?? And the kids would probably be old enough to leave at home by then
I was there for their 25th anniversary and still remember the castle made up as a big cake. I was pretty disappointed though with the merchadise. Everything had scorceror Mickey on it. We'd just been to Disneyland and I was holding off to buy my goodies from WDW. I still have the jumper I think.

Bummer. I'm a year off. Maybe I could celebrate early?? And the kids would probably be old enough to leave at home by then
I was there for their 25th anniversary and still remember the castle made up as a big cake. I was pretty disappointed though with the merchadise. Everything had scorceror Mickey on it. We'd just been to Disneyland and I was holding off to buy my goodies from WDW. I still have the jumper I think.

Never too early to celebrate.

;)

LOL - yes the big pink cake! That was DH and my first trip to Disneyworld.

Cool to see so many excited about the 50th :) I'm 187 days away from the Japan trip. I had started putting some detail around the trip (places to stay, sites to visit in a day) over the last couple of weeks, but I got some news during the week that has taken up some of my thinking and planning capacity.

Booked our resort today! Was on sale at Expedia so sent it to my travel agent and they price matched it :) Now we just need domestic flights there and tickets...getting there... :)

Hey! A new pirate, fireman, whatever thread! :lmao:

Did anyone see the $600 odd flights through Air Canada? :eek: Almost enough to make me book again... I don't like stop overs though, which would put me up over $700, but still... :scratchin

Cool to see so many excited about the 50th :) I'm 187 days away from the Japan trip. I had started putting some detail around the trip (places to stay, sites to visit in a day) over the last couple of weeks, but I got some news during the week that has taken up some of my thinking and planning capacity.

Going to share?? popcorn:::rotfl:

It's my 10 year wedding anniversary too... I'm thinking vow renewal! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter