• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come on Estoppel!!!!

We passed ROFR on 3rd March and are still waiting. Now day 20 and have flights booked for my husband's 50th in December!

We passed ROFR on 2/25 and still waiting on estoppel. Last week Magic Vacation told me they are working on contracts that passed through 2/20. She also mentioned they only receive docs from Disney Wed - Fri.

This is very frustrating, but I 'get' that Disney will favor those who buy directly from them and the BLT/PVB sales will take priority. I just keep reminding myself (frequently) the >12k savings in buying resale is worth this stress and anxiety!

We passed ROFR on 2/25 and was told we'd hear from the Title Company in 3 weeks.I emailed the agent who handled our buy .He wrote back telling that Disney was about 2weeks behind on Estoppel,so yes the passing of ROFR does come before the Estopple.

We can't close till July 10,so it's no rush for our points anyway.

We passed ROFR on 2/25 and still waiting on estoppel. Last week Magic Vacation told me they are working on contracts that passed through 2/20. She also mentioned they only receive docs from Disney Wed - Fri.
We have magic vacation title as well. when I inquired on Friday, day 23 for us, Nancy said that she did not know if she would receive anything from Disney on Friday. I had not heard the only Wednesday through Friday thing.

It has now been 28 days since we passed ROFL and still no estoppel, I cannot believe the wait. :(

Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel

Just maybe though, still not holding my breath

We found out that we passed ROFR on Feb. 21 but have not received closing documents yet......?????

MDM

We found out that we passed ROFR on Feb. 21 but have not received closing documents yet......?????

MDM
URGH, that is a long time. We passed ROFR on 2/25 and are still waiting too. There does seem to be some movement by Disney --lots of ROFR's yesterday--so hopefully soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter