Come on Estoppel!!!!

Wow. That was fast. I passed 2/24 and am still waiting for closing docs.
Pretty much same boat here--passed ROFR on 2/25. I wrote our title company today and heard back that they are starting to receive estoppels more frequently again and hope to have our closing documents to us soon. It will be 3 weeks this Wednesday.

Pretty much same boat here--passed ROFR on 2/25. I wrote our title company today and heard back that they are starting to receive estoppels more frequently again and hope to have our closing documents to us soon. It will be 3 weeks this Wednesday.

I had a feeling about the delays so I went ahead and rented points for my October trip.

How on earth did you get closing documents 5 days after passing ROFR? Congratulations!

I was as shocked as you...I was ready for a 3 week wait and Sunday while watching Cinderella I received an email stating I should having closing documents within 48 hours..I refused to be excited until I read the documents and made sure they were mine! They were and I sent them asap.

I was as shocked as you...I was ready for a 3 week wait and Sunday while watching Cinderella I received an email stating I should having closing documents within 48 hours..I refused to be excited until I read the documents and made sure they were mine! They were and I sent them asap.
Can I ask what broker and what title company? That is amazing!

Just wanted to update my shipmates with my timeline.

1/21 Sent for ROFR
2/16 Passed ROFR (26 Days)
3/12 Rec'd Closing Docs
3/16 Closing docs and funds arrived at closing company
3/18 Deed recorded and on the Comptroller site

Now I wait to call and get my member #...I just might make it before the 7 month mark!
:sunny:

Just wanted to update my shipmates with my timeline.

1/21 Sent for ROFR
2/16 Passed ROFR (26 Days)
3/12 Rec'd Closing Docs
3/16 Closing docs and funds arrived at closing company
3/18 Deed recorded and on the Comptroller site

Now I wait to call and get my member #...I just might make it before the 7 month mark!
:sunny:

Congrats, I'm jealous. Received my closing docs 3/12 as well, still waiting to close.... (I sent docs and funds already).

Congrats, I'm jealous. Received my closing docs 3/12 as well, still waiting to close.... (I sent docs and funds already).

I am very fortunate in that the title company rec'd the sellers closing docs on the same day that mine got there. I got a great seller!

*sigh* Yesterday was 14 days since we passed ROFR. Having seen everyone's posts, I'm assuming we're in for more of a wait too. I am doubting we will get our September trip booked!:rolleyes:

*sigh* Yesterday was 14 days since we passed ROFR. Having seen everyone's posts, I'm assuming we're in for more of a wait too. I am doubting we will get our September trip booked!:rolleyes:
I hear you. We were 3 weeks after passing ROFR (2/25) last Wednesday, so we are on day 24 today I guess. Trying not to let it get to me. We had wanted to book by April 15th before the 7 month window opened up for November at VGC. Not looking possible. :(

Sometimes they say things open up within the last 4-6 weeks so maybe you'll get lucky with some magic!!! Think positive!!!

W
We are in the same boat - want to book first week of September. Hoping for akv savannah view studio or 1b....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter