• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

Count us in for the MNSSHP on SEpt. 30th. We have ADR's for LTT at 5:20.

We are going to MNSSHP on Oct. 21 and we have ADRs at LTT for 4:05

:banana: :woohoo: Yes, It's my birthday... goin' to Disney :woohoo: :banana:

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

DD (3 1/2) DW and I will be at MNSSHP on 10/16
My DD has a 3:30 BBB in the castle
We all have LTT ressies for 5:30
Very happy we don't have to trek from DD to MK

MVMCP on December 20.

We always have our dinner at CP before the party. So, I have to wait a bit before making that ADR. I'll probably shoot for a 4:45-5:00 time, though.

We are hitting MNSSHP on Sept 21 and our adr is for CP at 5:00. Hope to see some of you guys!

We will be attending MNSSHP on Oct. 4th. We have an ADR for Tony's Town Square at 5:05 pm for 5 adults. Melissa :goodvibes

Just my dd 9(11) and myself - Sept 14th - The Plaza at 4:30 - couldn't get LTT until after 6 pm - too late. We ate there in April and my dd loved it, so that's where we will be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter