• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

Oh, nice thread!:thumbsup2
We'll be at out first MNSSHP on Sept 28, have dinner ressies at LTT 5:50pm! :banana: 4 adults, 1 child, 1 infant. Have no idea about costumes yet.
Can't wait! :dance3:

MNSSHP 23rd October LTT 5pm 4 people probably no costumes except for myself in a black skirt with red smiley ghosties and skulls on it, red tee shirt and a black web like sweater.

We have ADR's at 1900 Park Fare @ 4:30 prior to the party

We are going to our first MVMCP on Nov. 15th . We have ADRs at LTT at 6:00 right now but when I hit 180 days I am trying for earlier. I am also considering the Plaza for a lighter meal.

We're in for Oct 23rd MNSSHP ADR LTT 5:30-2 tables for party of six. Unable to get 1 table.

We're in for Oct 23rd MNSSHP ADR LTT 5:30-2 tables for party of six. Unable to get 1 table.

Don't give up on getting one table. Last year we had ADR's for 9 at LTT before the party and when we booked we were told it would have to be two tables. When we arrived, they were able to seat us all at one table.

Don't give up on getting one table. Last year we had ADR's for 9 at LTT before the party and when we booked we were told it would have to be two tables. When we arrived, they were able to seat us all at one table.

thanks, I hope that works out but we'll live either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter