• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Combining two dining adrs

Snowhite23

Earning My Ears
hello everyone
Is there a way to combine two reservations? I have them at 1900 park fare one at 7:25 pm for 4 and the other at 7:30 for 4 also. Originally it was only going to be my parents and my hubby but at last minute I had to bring my 3 nieces and nephews since their parents had to go on a business trip. Can I call and combine or just arrive early and hope to be seated together? Any info will be truly helpful...Jenny

Arrive as early as advised when you made your reservations. All parties check in. Let the host/ess know the two parties are together, request to be seated together, and be prepared to wait. They will most likely need time to clear and combine two four-tops.

You cannot call and combine two separate reservations, but when you check in at the restaurant let the host/ess know you would like to be seated together. The castmembers will do their best, but there are only a small number of large tables in a restaurant so be prepared to wait longer or to be seated at separate tables which may or may not be near each another. It all depends on how busy it is when you are there and whether two adjacent 4 tops open up at the same time.

In the meantime, keep checking online to see if a reservation for your entire group comes up. Cancellations occur all the time so you might get lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter