Combing Room code with free dining

elkkthunder

Mouseketeer
I already booked a september trip with free dining plan, now I got an email for mod resort at 40% off which is where I would be staying. If I call disney will they adjust my room rate with the pin code??
thanks

No, you cannot combine offers. Its one or the other .

The free dining is still a discount offer. You can only choose one discount. I booked our trip for last September with a 40% off code. Many other people traveling at that time had the free dining offer, but I was paying for the dining plan. I could only apply one discount and the 40% at a deluxe resort was much better for me than free dining.

A friend of mine used both- free dining and a 40% off code for the room. I have no clue how it worked.... she just called and said she wanted free dining and to use the pin code. :confused3 and she got it.
I want a pin code darn it!!!!!!

*unless she's telling me a story or doesn't realize she didn't really get both???

A friend of mine used both- free dining and a 40% off code for the room. I have no clue how it worked.... she just called and said she wanted free dining and to use the pin code. :confused3 and she got it.

*unless she's telling me a story or doesn't realize she didn't really get both???

I find that hard to believe. Typically, you can not have both. She may just think she is getting it.

This is interesting as free dining has never been combinable with any room discount.

Your friend may have 40% off the room and is paying for the dining plan. She should check.

I don't think you can stack discounts....she may just want to check her reservation. Not sure if it tells you online...

but the free dining was not a code, it was part of the package. Is it still considered an offer??

There is still a code for it. I have never seen anyone combine offers. if you could we all would be doing it :thumbsup2

If your friend got 40% off and free dining I will pay for your next Disney vacation personally. Please forward me a copy of her reservation and Ill have my credit card :lmao: waiting

I had free dining for Sept 09, I just received the 40% code for the same time, so I cancelled FD and booked room only... at a studio villa at BLT. You can't get both.

If I recall correctly, a few months ago there was an offer touted on these boards that came either as a PIN or a bounceback, that had a discounted room and free dining. People who booked this offer didn't "stack discounts"; it was a single offer.

Perhaps that's what your friend has?

If I recall correctly, a few months ago there was an offer touted on these boards that came either as a PIN or a bounceback, that had a discounted room and free dining. People who booked this offer didn't "stack discounts"; it was a single offer.

Perhaps that's what your friend has?

That was a bounceback for SS and OWK only offered to people that went during free dining. it was free dining and 30% off the room. The other posters friend had one offer and called to "add" another so I guarantee 10000000% they dont have a discount and free dining

If your friend got 40% off and free dining I will pay for your next Disney vacation personally. Please forward me a copy of her reservation and Ill have my credit card :lmao: waiting

well, not sure I can get a copy but here's the post she wrote....

Just got a great discount and free dining!
they are on this board.... hmmmm, I wish she would post on here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can pm your cc info. so I can pay for my Sept trip. :lmao:

I am SO excited. When I got home from work I had an email from the British Disney Travel Company and they offered a 42% discount on rooms at OKW AND FREE DINING.

The underlined part is the the reason you're now entitled to a free vacation. :)

UK Residents get very different deals. Their free dining for 2009 was offered beginning at the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009, I think. And the level of dining corresponded to the resort where you were staying. Value and moderate resorts got free quick service dining, and deluxe resorts got free basic dining. Something like that.

The deals are definitely different for UK residents. :)

The underlined part is the the reason you're now entitled to a free vacation. :)

:)

well, I'm assuming you wrote that incorrect... but hey, yes I am entitled to a free vacation. :banana: My Sept ressies are for $1,162 fork it over baby!!! :worship: well, not you but the person who made me a bet. LOL

This is interesting as free dining has never been combinable with any room discount.

Your friend may have 40% off the room and is paying for the dining plan. She should check.

nope, I rechecked and it's for both - not fair, I know... but it's factual.

She probably booked a bounceback last Sept. I also got free dining with a 30% discount. Available at SSR or OKW. Is she staying at either?

She probably booked a bounceback last Sept. I also got free dining with a 30% discount. Available at SSR or OKW. Is she staying at either?

OKW. I asked for proof so I can get my free trip!!! :lmao:

well, I'm assuming you wrote that incorrect... but hey, yes I am entitled to a free vacation. :banana: My Sept ressies are for $1,162 fork it over baby!!! :worship: well, not you but the person who made me a bet. LOL

Yeah, I didn't make that deal with you. You'll have to take it up with mbanks21. :)

UK Residents can book 42% off and get free dining too. It's available only for Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter