Combing Room code with free dining

Your friend did not "stack" discounts. She got one discount offer that contained both a room discount and free dining. (UK residents only, apparently.) There are some offers that are better than others; this one was a doozy.

Stacking discounts is if you get one offer for a room discount (or an AP or AAA discount) and then get a different offer for free dining. You cannot combine the two offers.

But if you get one offer that has both, book it now!

Exactly my point. You cant combine differant offers. If you could then I would combine my FL resident discount with my AAA discount with my AP discount with free dine and a 40% off pin and a bounceback and military tickets and Disney would owe ME money to stay there

ok, here's another 'friend' who says she got both and she's in the states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiePrincess
HOW did you get 40% off and free dining~ I want that deal! Please

Got that elusive discount postcard in the mail from Disney and I was SO shocked and then jumped on that chance.

No details though.

So maybe people from the UK deserve a little slack. They can't drive to Disney so the added cost of airfare could make it impossible for them to go. I'm glad Disney's giving them some perks. Plus, getting them here may help them pump a little extra money into the economy...:laughing:

I just wanted to add that in December I recieved a post card that had a room discount AND free dining. I didn't believe it and ran the numbers OVER and OVER and I most definately recieved both. It was like winning the lottery. LOL

I plugged in our room at the Poly with tickets and no dining and that total WAS way higher than what I was paying WITH dining after using my post card PIN. The savings WAS HUGE.

I know somebody who got both for a trip this Nov., but it was thru AAA. I think AAA made a mistake, but the agent checked again and said she had both. I think it was 30-40% off and Free dining.

OKay people you can NOT combine offers. Yes sometimes (very rarely) does disney offer free dining and a room discount but you cant take free dining and a discount and combine them. And no AAA cant do it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter