• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Columbia Harbor House

:thumbsup2 Gotta love it there. I think many people don't know they have an upstairs. If it is crowded be sure to look for the stairs.

I went to the CHH for the first time in 2003. I ordered the Tuna Sandwich and thought it was really good. Sat upstairs where it was quiet with a nice view out at the Liberty Bell Landing.
In December I took Pop and my Brother and Sister-in-law here. It was crazy packed but no one was going upstairs so it was wonderfully quiet. The Tuna Sandwich was still awesome and Sister-in-law wanted to go back later in the week for another! The other food we had there was fine.

During the KTTK tour, we ate here and now I'm hooked!!! I had the clam chowder and later that same trip ate there AGAIN! And in less than two weeks I'll be eating there again! :thumbsup2

stonewall1 said:
A must do for us, love the atmosphere and location. Food is always fresh and plenty, be sure to sit upstairs with a view of The Haunted Mansion.

YES YES YES! A great quiet cool place and it was EMPTY at 1:00PM IN JULY!!! You sit over the path from FL to NOS.
After all the years we have been going to WDW, last year was the very first time we ate there. VERY NICE SUPRISE for us.

The fish is like Mrs Pauls frozen. But I LOVE them! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter