Coincidence? Major Disney fan? One of you?

Try having your last name being Adolph! Yeah, I had a fantastic childhood that didn't end until I got married. Even bosses would make fun of my last name!!

My daughter's middle name is Arielle and my son's name is Sebastian. They both know that the Little Mermaid movie played a part in those names and my family realizes this but because one is a middle name, no one else would know.

This reminds that a few years ago and my nephew had a teammate named Chandler....no big, right.

Then I met his brother Courtland.

:scratchin

:idea:

I asked his parents who was the All My Children's Fan (long running ABC soap opera) Adam Chandler and Palmer Courtland were the two patriarchs that were always scheming and causing havoc.

It was the dad! He looked only slightly embarrassed that someone had figured it out.

I have a friend who was paranoid that someone would grab her kids so she never called them by their real names when they were in a store, restaurant or park.

Her son she called captain hook and her daughter she called sleeping beauty.

It was so funny to hear her son ask her when he was about 6 if she would ever call by his real name.

wow, thats a little over the top. Poor kids!

Even if you weren't a Disney fan, you'd have to have lived under a rock not to know/realize Ariel & Sebastian are major characters in a Disney film. They aren't obscure names from a movie that few people have seen.

Okay, Ariel I've heard in relation to Disney. Sebastian? Nope. Don't have a clue who he is nor would anyone in my family. We don't watch anything that's animated or anything put out by Disney. Guess the big rock has us held down too tight. :rolleyes2

Okay, Ariel I've heard in relation to Disney. Sebastian? Nope. Don't have a clue who he is nor would anyone in my family. We don't watch anything that's animated or anything put out by Disney. Guess the big rock has us held down too tight. :rolleyes2

Sebastian's the crab in The Little Mermaid.

Sebastian's the crab in The Little Mermaid.

Why, thank you. I've never watched it and probably never will. Other than my love for EPCOT and enjoying visiting the WDW resorts, well...that's pretty much where it ends for me.

Right there with you! Ariel would trigger a Disney connection for me. Sebastian would not. Regardless of what it was paired with.

Because this is a Disney board I think you are assuming that the world at large sees Disney in all things as many on this board do. However, many of us would recognize major characters only.

Right there with you! Ariel would trigger a Disney connection for me. Sebastian would not. Regardless of what it was paired with.

Because this is a Disney board I think you are assuming that the world at large sees Disney in all things as many on this board do. However, many of us would recognize major characters only.

True. In fact, many in my family wouldn't even know who Ariel is. DH certainly wouldn't! My DD...maybe. She's not a Disney fan. Wouldn't even visit WDW when it was totally free. She chose Daytona instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter