CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug: we still want the pins though, to wear on our sponsor lanyards! :thumbsup2

And we'll be glad to pay for them and the shipping if he still wants to send them.

If not, that's ok too! :goodvibes

oh my goodness! everything moves so quickly here!

i hope everyone got some good rest. (running a mile last night, tripp? how do you do it?) i think i fell asleep on my computer last night. my husband is convinced my hands are glued to this thing (when i'm not at work, of course).

anyway, happy monday to all.

kenny, i love the avatar. andy is A-MAZ-ING!!

Thanks Meggin. I think it's pretty ANDYmazing too. I'm changing my avatars all over the net today.

:grouphug: we still want the pins though, to wear on our sponsor lanyards! :thumbsup2

And we'll be glad to pay for them and the shipping if he still wants to send them.

Oh he's got plenty to spare....and they are awesome! Such a brilliant idea. Darn it!:sad2:

Let him know (or me) where to mail it. In fact we'll send everyone two!

-Amy

Tell him to turn that frown upside down and go make some magic. The awards show kept me laughing thoughout and that was his idea.

Uh-Huh! :goodvibes

Speaking of the awards, I finally got in touch with ChefBilly and he was pretty happy to find out he won one! Pretty cool! :thumbsup2

I made a New Year's Resolution that I have finally kept. I am eating right getting daily exercise and I am down 30 lbs since Jan 2... but I think a corn dog on the Boardwalk wouldn't hurt. I'll be in touch later this week with contact info for our meet.

Wow Tripp, that's great! And here I thought I was doing well - I started the second week of January and I'm down about 10 lbs. I'm convinced that I'm sticking to it this time - I make much better eating decisions and I've learned to enjoy going to the gym. Crazy, I know . .

Oh he's got plenty to spare....and they are awesome! Such a brilliant idea. Darn it!:sad2:

Let him know (or me) where to mail it. In fact we'll send everyone two!

-Amy

I don't doubt they are awesome at all! Can't wait to add it to my lanyard, I always pick ones out that have meant something special for that trip.

This has sure been a trip! ;)

I know the guys will want their own too!

My consolation...

fleagle will find his happy thoughts again! And when he does, watch out world! He'll be unstoppable, and he'll fly higher and faster than ever before, straight into his dreams and his destiny! It's time! :wizard:

But then Mrs. Fleagle, you'll have to put up with this:

:dancer:

My consolation...

fleagle will find his happy thoughts again! And when he does, watch out world! He'll be unstoppable, and he'll fly higher and faster than ever before, straight into his dreams and his destiny! It's time! :wizard:

Here! Here! and :rotfl2:

Wow Tripp, that's great! And here I thought I was doing well - I started the second week of January and I'm down about 10 lbs. I'm convinced that I'm sticking to it this time - I make much better eating decisions and I've learned to enjoy going to the gym. Crazy, I know . .

I've made a commitment to not eat dark chocolate!
(Of course, I've never liked it before either.)

DITTO! "Count me in! Count me in!" :thumbsup2

After all ...

We made HISTORY [Saturday] night!!!:cool1: :woohoo: :dance3:

Be proud! Be very proud!

Or should I say, we made DISTORY [Saturday] night!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Now, to get my hands on that commemorative pin! :rolleyes1
[Edited for clarification: 'Cuz we all know that fleagle was the "wiz" behind Saturday night's Ceremony! :thumbsup2]

For Fleagle....posted just before the switch over to this thread

Thanks Ann! I really do appreciate the kind words and the encouragement. I love that song (that version specifically).

I guarantee that you guys mean more to me than I do to you. :grouphug:

Now that we're in a new thread... here's a reminder:

Coverage of Campaign 2008 - The Search for a Chief Magic Official has arrived at http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic

In this week's episode of Inside the Magic (Show #152), you'll hear interviews with 6 of the Top 10 finalists for Chief Magic Official:
Patrick Hurd, Justin Muchoney, Tripp West, David Wotruba, Amy Kate Connolly, and Meggin Weaver

Listen as each answers questions about how they'd make Disney magic and why they're the right person for the job of Chief Magic Official.

The interviews begin around 28 minutes into the show and run for just over an hour.

Again, you can download and listen to the show by visiting http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic

An iPod is not necessary to listen... just a computer or other device capable of playing an MP3 file.

My consolation...

Ok, that's just funny! Thanks for the laugh! :rotfl2:

OMG! Not even kidding....

My DS is watching Wa-Wa-Wubsy (yes, Nick Jr. boycotting sponsor at the moment) and they just said,

"It's called a fleagle and it needs special care."

I have no idea what it's about....but how funny!

Mrs. Fleagle

I was posting my reply to Ann and didn't see all of the other posts about me and my pins.

You guys have GOT to do me two favors:

1. Focus on your favorite Top 10 candidates. That's where the real action is... or should be, especially here. After all, you don't hear a lot of Mitt Romney conversation anymore on the news. (Except for how much personal money he spent on his campaign... hey! I'm Mitt Romney*)

2. Don't feel sorry for me. Yep... rough day. Just disappointed. But I'm just on the underside of the pancake (sorry newbies... check page 201 of the old thread) today. It will be better soon.

So, raise your glass to Fleagle one last time and then lets have some fun that doesn't involve feeling bad for me or looking backwards. If you would like a pin, I'll be happy to send you one or 30. Just email your address to egkidwell@mac.com They are cool and come prepackaged with a dose of chagrin and a dash of hubris.

*It should be noted that Mitt Romney dropped out of the campaign with they eye on running again in 2012. So, who knows? What's next Disney?

I was posting my reply to Ann and didn't see all of the other posts about me and my pins.

You guys have GOT to do me two favors:

1. Focus on your favorite Top 10 candidates. That's where the real action is... or should be, especially here. After all, you don't hear a lot of Mitt Romney conversation anymore on the news. (Except for how much personal money he spent on his campaign... hey! I'm Mitt Romney*)

2. Don't feel sorry for me. Yep... rough day. Just disappointed. But I'm just on the underside of the pancake (sorry newbies... check page 201 of the old thread) today. It will be better soon.

So, raise your glass to Fleagle one last time and then lets have some fun that doesn't involve feeling bad for me or looking backwards. If you would like a pin, I'll be happy to send you one or 30. Just email your address to egkidwell@mac.com They are cool and come prepackaged with a dose of chagrin and a dash of hubris.

*It should be noted that Mitt Romney dropped out of the campaign with they eye on running again in 2012. So, who knows? What's next Disney?

That's my guy! Love ya! :love:

So, raise your glass to Fleagle one last time and then lets have some fun that doesn't involve feeling bad for me or looking backwards.

LOOKING BACKWARDS???? Are you nuts??? :rotfl2:

I am looking FORWARD -- I am simply sucking up now for when you DO get YOUR dream sponsor job (after an appropriate amount of boycott time that is)....;)

....and take me and the others along for the ride, of course!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter