CM reservation - can I park there for the day?

bkangell1979

Earning My Ears
This might be a silly question, but can I park at the Contemporary because I have a breakfast reservation at CM, and leave my car there for the day? (spending the rest of the day at MK).

The only reason I ask is because I assume the walk would by parking at the Contemporary then parking at the transportation center and having to take the tram.

brandon

bkangell1979 said:
This might be a silly question, but can I park at the Contemporary because I have a breakfast reservation at CM, and leave my car there for the day? (spending the rest of the day at MK).

The only reason I ask is because I assume the walk would by parking at the Contemporary then parking at the transportation center and having to take the tram.

brandon

Not unless you pay to valet park. Resort parking is for the use of resort guests or a person with an ADR can receive a 3 hour parking pass.

Parking at the resorts is not meant for theme park access unless you are staying at the resort. They have the right to tow any car that is not a guest of the resort and has been there for an extended amount of time (usually 3 hours+).

You can pay for valet parking and leave it there or move your vehicle when you finish your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter