Club Villain canceled for March... NOPE!!!

Anyone else who is going to be checking all the time to see if they extend it further???

If it is as good in March as it was in January,.....I would go a third time, but we won't be back again until Nov.

If it's as good as I think it will be I'll be booking in April, if it's extended. My Mom would love it

Instead of going next month I was going to wait until next year and everyone on here got me excited about this so I sent my DD the link (she is away at college) and her response-"Mom are you crazy, book it now, book it now, book it now!!" So we are going too!

We'll be sure to look around.....it is a fairly small gathering.
If you see me, come say Hi
I will be wearing the same shirt

ry%3D480
Love the shirt! I'll definitely look for you. I don't know what I'll be wearing, but I know the DD16 will be easier to find -- she will be disneybounding as Sleeping Beauty, complete with a crown. So I'll be somewhere in her vicinity.

Love the shirt! I'll definitely look for you. I don't know what I'll be wearing, but I know the DD16 will be easier to find -- she will be disneybounding as Sleeping Beauty, complete with a crown. So I'll be somewhere in her vicinity.
That's a great costume idea.

I have several villain items from Torrid. I'm not sure which I'll opt to wear

I'll be on the lookout.
Just ordered DH a purple shirt with the face side views of 4 villainesses.

UPDATE:

Just a couple of minutes after I booked, I got a call from a very nice CM. He said they were contacting all of the guests who had their March reservations canceled, and he re-booked me at the original $99 price. He said that they had set aside tables for the March dates specifically for those who had their reservations canceled. It definitely made me feel a lot better about the whole situation.

It was funny, though. I literally had just finished the booking two minutes before he called. So, when he said, "Hi, I'm calling to talk to you about your Club Villain reservation," I immediately thought he was going to tell me it was a mistake again!
So glad they're honoring the $99 price for you guys! When DH and I went in Jan. we were talking about the cancelled March dates with the other party we were seated with. We were saying how much it sucked that you all were missing out :rolleyes1 Happy they're reserving tables for you too, you're going to love it!
I asked the CM who called me if it was going to continue. He said that it's only booking for March, and that they're still looking at possibly extending it further.
I'm crossing my fingers they not only extend it but make it permanent. SO worth the $99 and still worth the $129. Hoping it's happening when we go in either Aug. or Nov.

If it's as good as I think it will be I'll be booking in April, if it's extended. My Mom would love it
I guarantee it's going to be BETTER than you think it's going to be lol! Can you tell I was a huge fan?

For anyone subscribed to this thread...April dates just released. Saturdays only. I'm booked for the 23rd! So excited about this!!!

Great news Villians is extended.

Now watching this thread hoping to hear it's extended into August. :disrocks:

So many things to watch for this year I'm losing track and my mind:rotfl2::rotfl:

Yeesh this darn trip has become a fulltime job:coffee::scared::surfweb:

I know I know if everyone were as lucky to have such problems:thumbsup2

We'll be sure to look around.....it is a fairly small gathering.
If you see me, come say Hi
I will be wearing the same shirt

ry%3D480

I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!!! lol

Also cannot wait for this. Me and my friend from Tampa are gonna go on April 30!!

We went at the end of Feb and LOVED it! We are excited to see it keeps getting extended. Hoping it continues to be extended until we return in October (would be a great Halloween activity)!

Is there a Jedi dining or Star Wars dining experience? Character meal? Anything im missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter