Club Level lounge photos

Thanks MickeyNicki for the great pics!! We are returning in 19 days to AKL CL and I'm so excited! Can't wait for the early morning safari as well. Thanks for getting me even more psyched!!

Thanks MickeyNicki for the great pics!! We are returning in 19 days to AKL CL and I'm so excited! Can't wait for the early morning safari as well. Thanks for getting me even more psyched!!

I hope you have a fantastic time! We will be there Jan 21-25 but staying POLY this time.

I hope you have a fantastic time! We will be there Jan 21-25 but staying POLY this time.

Thanks! I hope you have a great time with your nieces (obviously, I've seen some of your other posts, oh and it's in your siggy?) Anyway, I hope you write a dining review after as well. I have read your reviews and tried many, many different places and meals because of your reviews. Great job!

The lounge overlooks the lobby, which is especially beautiful at Christmas:
IMG_1127.jpg

Here is the view outside from RPC:
IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

The actual lounge:
IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

Scones:
IMG_1154.jpg

Some Dinner Choices:
IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

Daily fruit display:
IMG_1343.jpg

Drinks were almost empty because it was past midnight (the tropical fruit juice is especially popular)
IMG_1193.jpg

Here is the kids sitting area:
IMG_1194.jpg

My favorite part of Poly concierge? This view from the lounge:
IMG_1321.jpg

I have just a few from the BWI. My pictures don't really do justice to how nice the lounge is. I didn't get all of the lounge because there were people sitting there and I didn't want to snap without consent :) Of course there aren't any of the food:rolleyes1

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Balcony off the lounge.

ry%3D400

Wow MickeyNicki your pics are so good!:) :)

After looking at all the pics of the lounges and staying at the Poly and BWI I think BWI falls really short in the offerings department.:mad: :confused:
AKL looks incredible! So does GF and CR.

WOW!! Great Thread!

I am more excited now. And believe me I was excited before I read this tread as I just scored a FANTASTIC deal for CL stay in early June 2009. If the room is still there next week it will most likely be the CR CL or the BWI CL. Woot!!

Great pics ya'll.

Just want to say "thanks" to those of you who posted lounge photos recently! I just love this thread & I'm so glad we're getting more resort photos in here!:)

Thank you so much for the CL WL photos df and I have been searching and finall we have some! We are soo psyched for our hm now thank you!!

I'm disappointed to read that the YC has no view and no balcony.

Where is it situated?
With AKL and WL you get to wath the view in the lobby and it has a nice open feel to it. Where is the CL at the YC? Is it a converted guest room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter