Club Level lounge photos

Thanks for posting the pics! I have to say that I agree with the others in that I honestly don't see that the lounge as worth the grossly inflated money, at least as far the decor is concerned. It looks a bit Vegas back in the 70's. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of the Contemporary at all. I've always thought it looked like Logan's Run had a run in with a toaster and it was a draw. Also always reminded me of when I was a kid back in the early 70's and we'd take roadtrips and stay at the Holiday Inn. Is it just me or does the lounge look sort of like the lobby of every hotel chain from 1974?

I thought I'd rethink my position with the recent changes. I'm not sure I can.

But the pics of the lounge at Polynesian look pretty cool. :thumbsup2 The other half has wanted to stay there for quite a while but I'd always been the one to think "meh." But with those pics I'm slowly but surely changing my mind.

I'm not a big fan of the Contemporary either. It reminds me of the tall buildings I see everyday in Manhatten.
For one week the Poly takes me away from all that and the concierge makes it feel even better. :goodvibes

Anyone have any more photos to post?

...cant believe I never thought to take any photos of the lounges...:headache:

How about Beach Club or Grand Floridian lounges, anyone? It would be great (and really convenient for people) if more lounges were in this thread!

here's some of the photos i took of the kilimanjaro club lounge at the AKL.

sorry some of these are fuzzy but hope they help, we LOVED club level at AKL
CIMG1514.jpg

CIMG1515.jpg

CIMG1516.jpg

CIMG1466.jpg

CIMG1468.jpg

CIMG1517.jpg

CIMG1518.jpg

CIMG1519.jpg

CIMG1521.jpg

karentan,

Thanks for posting those wonderful photos! I can't wait for my trip to come so I can lounge in the AKL lounge! The decor looks fabulous!:)

You guys are so fortunate to get to stay at club level!

Please keep sharing your pictures - that's as close as I'll ever come to staying there!

Here are some of the Wilderness Lodge's Club Level:

The doors to the food area:
2979761245_967f177df5.jpg

View of Bay Lake from the lounge:
2979743377_7454301b39.jpg

View of the Lobby from the lounge:
2980621712_f4744d3bf2.jpg

A different angle on the lobby:
2980619754_559da61052.jpg

And one at night:
2980820176_f60a40dccc.jpg

I'll see if I can get hubby to take some other pictures of the food area/tvs/tables when we're there ... TOMORROW! I can't wait!

What nice photos from the WL Club Area! Thanks for posting and have a great time on your vacation!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter