• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Level lounge photos

Club level looks good but... If they had better, real coffee, I would say its worth every cent!!! :confused3 Since they are serving NESCAFE Coffee there, too, its not worth the extra $$! :lmao:

My most recent Contemporary and Boardwalk Club Level lounge pictures.

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

Club level looks good but... If they had better, real coffee, I would say its worth every cent!!! :confused3 Since they are serving NESCAFE Coffee there, too, its not worth the extra $$! :lmao:

Some options might be the Grand Floridian, Contemporary, or AKL as they don't have Nescafe machines.

I'd stay at the Poly again even with the Nescafe because the lounge view is just stunning. I could eat breakfast while looking at the Castle or watch Wishes from the lounge while sipping punch every day and never get tired of it. And that Kona coffee in the main building is definitely worth the short walk.

Hope this helps :hippie:

some more BWI pictures from July, really nothing you haven't already seen...:rotfl: Wish I had taken some pictures of the hot apps. ;)

20100730_365.jpg

20100730_366.jpg

20100730_399.jpg

20100730_368.jpg

20100730_400.jpg

WDWKOOK, nice pic. You made me throw WL as a option to our POLY,and CL choices for our OCT trip. I think all the Delx would have to be consider I guess. To may option,so many beautfull places,so little time. Deciscison!!:thumbsup2

I am so impress by looking the decorative photos of disney resorts. these all photos indicate the resort is really beautiful. moreover its provide luxurious services like varieties of food, swimming and gym facilities, and recreation activities which all are we can see in the photos. really this is the best and great resort.

It says Nescafe on the machine however I would always get the Cappuccino from there and it tasted very good. In fact not once during my whole time did I ever drink the regular coffee over tere.

I still think it is instant Nescafe. I didn't mind it either when I was at BWI CL but it isn't quite the same as the espresso machine at AKL (don't CR & GF have them too?).

I still think it is instant Nescafe. I didn't mind it either when I was at BWI CL but it isn't quite the same as the espresso machine at AKL (don't CR & GF have them too?).
I am not sure about the Grand Floridian, however I do know the Contemporary has a much different machine then the Boardwalk and here is a picture of it.

IMG_1397.jpg

I would drink it and like it LOL:rotfl2:,it may be nescafe but out of that pot it will just naturally taste better.:cool1:

Can anyone tell me if the atrium has the following: oatmeal, V-8 and yogurt?
Thanks

Thanks
The Atrium Club does not have oatmeal or V8, but it does have Yoplait yogurt. I believe all club levels have yogurt.

The Regatta Club (YC) and the Old Faithful Club (WL) do have oatmeal and tomato juice. Some other CLs do as well.

Thanks
The Innkeeper's Club at the Boardwalk Inn has all of those items 365 days a year.

WDWKOOK said:
The Atrium Club does not have oatmeal
It was not there during my recent stays but in the past they have had Oatmeal. However when they did have it was between the months of October - Janurary, so it's never been available all year like at the Innkeeper's Club.

I've been lucky enough to go to WDW the last 2 labor day weekends and am now considering the Club Level at AKL this coming labor day. I'm trying to justify the extra cost. I've stayed Club at the Poly, and liked it, so I sort of know (or think I know) what I'll be getting extra. At AKL all the club rooms have a view right? I might also get a bunk room (which my kid wants) plus breakfast and snacks, right? Does AKL club offer evening wine? I don't think I'll need the concierge services, nor do the safari, so what other benefits would we receive? Thanks. OHjust realized I posted this in the photo and not the club thread. I am going to re-post there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter