Club Level lounge photos

questions, # 1, do they allow you to take a beer back to your room # 2, do they serve Sambucca?

questions, # 1, do they allow you to take a beer back to your room # 2, do they serve Sambucca?
1) Yes you are allowed to take Beer back to your room.

2) I honestly don't know if Sambucca is available because I never have those type of drinks, so I never bother to look at what types they have.

We were just at BWI CL and they had three wines -- merlot, chardonnay, and white zin (basic offerings designed to appeal to the masses). The evening cordials were exactly those shown in WDWkook's photo above -- Kahlua, Grand Marnier, Courvoisier, and Amaretto (no Sambuca). The CMs will also get you a glass of wine at other times, and you are welcome to take your food & drinks back to your room.

CL CMs are super helpful, so if you're not sure about anything, just ask!

Does anyone have any recent pics of AKL CL.

Trying to decide whether to do that or just AKL Villas standard and getting the dining plan....

Pics and Hours of operation would be great...Thx

Hi everyone!; I've just spent the day looking over this entire thread and want to first thank everyone who has posted pictures and reports.
My husband is a Disney CM and they got a 60% off room until Feb 15. so we took advantage and booked 3/2 at AKL CL. Needless to say we could never afford this if it wasn't for the discount. We plan to use the food from the lounge everyday. Especially breakfast. Here's my question.
Since it's a bit of a walk between the lounge (6th floor) and our room (4th floor) is it frowned upon by other guests and/or staff if we bring a container from home to put in several food items, bagels, croissants, fruit,etc; to bring back to the room ? as to make it easier for us. I don't want to receive any weird looks as if I'm loading up on food. Any other info on AKL CL will be appreciated.
Thanks In Advance

Hi everyone!; I've just spent the day looking over this entire thread and want to first thank everyone who has posted pictures and reports.
My husband is a Disney CM and they got a 60% off room until Feb 15. so we took advantage and booked 3/2 at AKL CL. Needless to say we could never afford this if it wasn't for the discount. We plan to use the food from the lounge everyday. Especially breakfast. Here's my question.
Since it's a bit of a walk between the lounge (6th floor) and our room (4th floor) is it frowned upon by other guests and/or staff if we bring a container from home to put in several food items, bagels, croissants, fruit,etc; to bring back to the room ? as to make it easier for us. I don't want to receive any weird looks as if I'm loading up on food. Any other info on AKL CL will be appreciated.
Thanks In Advance
During my previous Club Level stays my family and I have sometimes brought food back from the lounge to our room, so that's never a problem for anyone who wants to do that. However we always put them on plates and never used a container, so I am not sure what others might think if they see you doing that.

During my previous Club Level stays my family and I have sometimes brought food back from the lounge to our room, so that's never a problem for anyone who wants to do that. However we always put them on plates and never used a container, so I am not sure what others might think if they see you doing that.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I was just thinking of going there myself, or maybe just 2 of us so that not all 4 of us had to go get the food to bring it back to the room.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I was just thinking of going there myself, or maybe just 2 of us so that not all 4 of us had to go get the food to bring it back to the room.
You're welcome and I think going there yourself or just two of you sounds like a good idea.

Bump for new pictures, last ones are from quite some time ago.

:confused3

No one taking club level lounge photos any longer? :)

BL CL lounge pis from last week/this week:

Stepping off the elevator on floor 5 (key access only):
082.jpg

Breakfast offerings:
073.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

078.jpg

Snack offerings:
089.jpg

088.jpg

Appetizer offerings:
294.jpg

Dessert offerings:
184.jpg

Lounge & restroom pics:
077.jpg

079.jpg

081.jpg

I know this is for lounge pics but I wanted to post some Deluxe CL room pics. There are very few of this category of room at each resort (there are only 6 at BC) so many people aren't even aware that they exist. They are a separate booking category (they cost more per night than regular CL rooms) but are very very spacious. I know they have them at BWI with a similar set-up, at WL they are more a 1BR suite. I had a terrible time trying to find pics of them online anywhere, so I thought I'd post them here in case anyone is interested. The disadvantage is that they are often NOT on the same floor as the CL lounge. At Beach Club ours was on the 2nd floor. This is room 2557:

109.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg

118.jpg

121.jpg

super huge balcony:
124.jpg

View of BC quiet pool & hot tub from balcony:
125.jpg

Tara, These are so great! Thank you for posting here. It was really getting depressing on this thread. I think you have just given it new energy. :thumbsup2

Angel16

Club Level of the Yacht Club (for oldest son's 16th birthday weekend)

yachtclublevelepcot005.jpg

yachtclublevelepcot010.jpg

The kids love the little kids area where they can eat and watch TV :)

yachtclublevelepcot015.jpg

They love the caramel and apples!

For dessert they had cupcakes ...

clublevelyachtclub202.jpg

The best desserts! Raspberry Cheese Cake and my favorite (YUMMY!!!) ~~ Oreo BonBons!

clublevelyachtclub203.jpg

Cookies ...

clublevelyachtclub204.jpg

We LOVE Club Level :goodvibes

Foyer outside the lounge at BWI:
dsc06080e.jpg

View looking down:
dsc06083sm.jpg

Inside the lounge early morning:
dsc06088qw.jpg

Some sweet offerings.. a cheesecake bite with dark chocolate, dark chocolate mousse with raspberry, homemade chips and baklava. All delicious! With a hefty shot of Amarula...
dsc06274w.jpg

how can you have the Club level when you stay at the Deluxe hotels..is it an additional amount for your hotel?!

It's a separate booking categpry, and yes, it costs more per night. Looking at rack rates, it's anywhere from $120-$250 more per night, depending on resort and season. Deluxe rooms are even more per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter