Club level and suites

Dvcmbr09

Mouseketeer
Which resort has best club level and concierge and where is the best suite on disney property?

I know every resort has their followers but we are Boardwalk Club Level groupies. We have stayed at the resort since 2004 and have loved every trip. The CMs at the Innkeepers Club are wonderful and make our trips great. It is not Disney witout seeing all of them.
The Boardwalk itself is such a fun resort, with an ambience in the evening strolling along the lakeside with the music and entertainment, it is a relaxing break from the parks. Also, you can't beat walking or boating to two parks.:thumbsup2

Our 2 favorite CL lounges are the RPC at the GF (and the big suites in the main building are beautiful) and AKL CL. Poly CL lounge is also quite nice. YC and BC are nice, but don't have the "wow" factor that the RPC, AKL, and Poly lounges have.

Another groupie for the BWI-CL. Like sfbank we have been staying CL at the BWI now since 2000. We try and go 2-3x a yr. We love the access to two theme parks, a wide range of places to eat, nightly entertainment, etc. Before the BWI was built, we were Beach Club groupies. We were lucky enough one year to stay in a garden suite (cottage) one year.

Which resort has best club level and concierge and where is the best suite on disney property?

The "best" CL varies by individual as everyone has different opinions and likes/dislikes, but we have stayed GF RPC, GF SL, and WL CL and GF RPC is our favorite, followed by WL CL (didn't care for GF SL).

..where is the best suite on disney property?

The best is probably at Cinderella Castle but you can't rent that one.

The most expensive is at the GF followed closely by the Poly.

I have to go along with sfbank and nascargirl and pick the Boardwalk. We take our children and grandchildren there once a year and the cast is amazing!! I have been staying there for the past 10 years and cannot say enough about them!!
My husband I have stayed at other resorts when we travel alone, but that is only if my cast discount is not available at the BWI, but The BW will always be #1 with us.

I have stayed GF RPC, GF SL, BWI, BC, YC and AKL.

My favorite overall experience is BWI. I would pick GF RPC next.

The food offerings and overall club location is the best at GF RPC. It's the only club level at WDW that comes close to giving you any wow factor that you would get staying concierge at non-Disney resorts. I just pick BWI as overall superior because I think the cast members who work in the Innkeepers Club are just so dang nice and helpful compared to the other club levels I have had at the other WDW resorts.

My least favorite has been BC.

We are also staying at the Boardwalk, n done quite a lot of research so i guess its a good one. Or at least i hope so :rotfl:

We have done the bc cl and the poly cl..both are really nice...the bwi sounds wonderful! :goodvibes

I know some club level rooms are not located on same floor or near lounge, are there resorts this is not true for?

I know some club level rooms are not located on same floor or near lounge, are there resorts this is not true for?

For standard CL rooms, the WL, BC, and YC are ones that I know of that the rooms are on the CL floor. The exception is a deluxe CL room. All 3 resorts have deluxe rooms that are located on floors other than the CL floor.

Our favorite is Yacht Club CL. Great concierges and very nice food. We also like Beach Club CL.

RPC CL is nice, too, although we don't always like the attitude of all staff members there. The concierges are great. But, the food ladies act like they are protecting the food from consumption and whisk it away even before the appointed time. And, much of the food is served on tiny dishes designed to make it difficult to carry or eat very much.

We did not care for BWI CL. We thought the concierges were very unhelpful there and the evening wine choices were such that we switched to beer (and we are not usually beer drinkers.)

We usually stay at a villa, but our 1 club level stay was at the yacht club. Really enjoyed the extra amenities. I would bet that the concierge/club level is pretty comparable at all Disney deluxes.

What is the difference between a regular CL room and a deluxe CL room?

The deluxe rooms are larger, with some of them accommodating 6 people. All of the deluxe resorts accommodate 5 + 1 under the age of 3 in a standard room (with the exception of WL and AKL), while the deluxe CL rooms at the WL and BWI accommodate 6.

Another vote for the BWI CL. :thumbsup2

Pete is by far and away our favorite CM but all of them are very nice.

Do any of the CL room connect with other CL rooms? Like standard connecting rooms?
CL rooms are pretty much exactly the same as the other std. rooms ... the main difference is they are "usually" located on the same floor as the CL lounge. For example, an exception ... The GF has 2 separate CL buildings, RPC and Sugarloaf. The lounge for RPC is on the 4th floor and the CL for SL is on the 1st floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter