Club Disney Closing?

Well. Here i am again talking about club villain!!! i just got off the phone with disney dinning and they said that as of right now club villain will be closing on march 20th. that makes me sad as i wanted to go see it in may but something things don't work out and that is all right.

Well, considering that the last date for Club Villain is February 27th not March .... phone CMs are really not a reliable source.

Went. It was awesome. Spoke to multiple people that night and throughout the week. Lots of rumors on it coming back. We'll just have to wait and see.

-----------------------------------------------
This thread is a little confusing since there were two threads regarding two independent events now together (they are held in same building but events not related).

My response is to Magickingdomprince regarding Club Villain.
-----------------------------------------------
Regarding Club Disney ... it was never busy and my guess the time of year is too low on attendees. Heard from another source it will probably be back but seasonal.

Last edited:
Well, it's weird they opened this space and just had this Dance Club for two months? Obviously they have something planned for it. Or maybe it was just a test (maybe a failed one) to see if it siphoned off crowds during December?

Is there where they eventually will move a show like Frozen to once the other theater gets torn down(I assume) for Star Wars land?

Well, considering that the last date for Club Villain is February 27th not March .... phone CMs are really not a reliable source.

Went. It was awesome. Spoke to multiple people that night and throughout the week. Lots of rumors on it coming back. We'll just have to wait and see.
Club Disney is closing in early February. Latest rumors I have seen have club villain moving to Epcot, yes Epcot.

Club Disney is closing in early February. Latest rumors I have seen have club villain moving to Epcot, yes Epcot.

I know that from a thematic purity perspective Epcot is a poor fit, but really that particular bird has flown, made its own nest, hatched eggs and they have also left. There are going to be Disney IPs all through Epcot going forward.

And basically they have the room and need extra stuff. It's a bandaid.

Well boo, I was really hoping this would be there for our May trip as I know my kids would love it. Seriously rethinking our touring plan for two days at DHS, seems like there may not be a lot left to take up 2 days when we get there :worried:

Well boo, I was really hoping this would be there for our May trip as I know my kids would love it. Seriously rethinking our touring plan for two days at DHS, seems like there may not be a lot left to take up 2 days when we get there :worried:
I think you only need that one day take that second day somewhere else.

I think you only need that one day take that second day somewhere else.

I think we may have to. We have 2 days DHS, 2 days Epcot, 4 days MK. DH isn't a fan of AK and wants to skip it. Our kids will be 2, 2, and 5. My oldest does love Star Wars but I still think we can do everything they will be interested in in one day.

I think we may have to. We have 2 days DHS, 2 days Epcot, 4 days MK. DH isn't a fan of AK and wants to skip it. Our kids will be 2, 2, and 5. My oldest does love Star Wars but I still think we can do everything they will be interested in in one day.
Wow, no AK thats my favorite park and it only keeps improving. I suggest giving it a try for the day. if anything you could do 1.5 DHS days and take that other half at Disney Springs, AK, or at the pool.

Too much all the way around...

Waterparks, pool bars, hotel Lounges, restaurants without characters (and with bars...)

Too much all the way around...

Waterparks, pool bars, hotel Lounges, restaurants without characters (and with bars...)
See being younger I feel I'm different with things but I want to be in the parks all day long. I like pools and all but I don't want to spend all day there. And I obviously think it's different because I can't drink yet. I'm just one though that can sit still I like to always be doing something. That's why beach vacations aren't entirely appealing to me.

See being younger I feel I'm different with things but I want to be in the parks all day long. I like pools and all but I don't want to spend all day there. And I obviously think it's different because I can't drink yet. I'm just one though that can sit still I like to always be doing something. That's why beach vacations aren't entirely appealing to me.

I think you explained yourself in the first 3 words...

You will learn, anakin...

I don't like to sit still either-- Unless there is a drink in my hand-- and I have no star wars witty comment to finish with.....

March Club Villain dates are showing up again but not available to reserve yet. They also are showing up on Tuesday as well as Saturday

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/club-villain/

FINGERS CROSSED. There were no March dates showing yesterday. I see some nights have two times. If this is true, I feel bad for the folks who had March and had them cancelled. I would hope Disney would call them back and offer it to them first.

The event was probably the best we have ever done at Disney.

FINGERS CROSSED. There were no March dates showing yesterday. I see some nights have two times. If this is true, I feel bad for the folks who had March and had them cancelled. I would hope Disney would call them back and offer it to them first.

The event was probably the best we have ever done at Disney.
This is interesting. I have seen rumors of the event moving to a new venue as well.

This is interesting. I have seen rumors of the event moving to a new venue as well.

A friend who was with us, is friends with a CM at DHS who works in overall park management basically said to look for it to come back and implied it would be at DHS.

Who knows but it fits best there and honestly they built this showcase for exactly this kind of thing, why would you move it elsewhere.

A friend who was with us, is friends with a CM at DHS who works in overall park management basically said to look for it to come back and implied it would be at DHS.

Who knows but it fits best there and honestly they built this showcase for exactly this kind of thing, why would you move it elsewhere.
I agree with you but it's just what I've heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter