• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soda choices at POR Riverside Mill:
oiuygbssad51.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. This is helpful. Does anyone else have pics from other resorts' stations?

Can anyone confirm whether or not purple, orange, and green mugs are still available at All Star Sports?

We will be arriving at CSR next Friday and are willing to go to All Star Sports in order to get different color mugs if they have them!

Thanks!

Thank you for this very useful information. I thought a lot of this was true and it was great to have it confirmed. I also learned a few things. Thanks and keep up the great work.

So we can use the once from our visit last year since they are the same and they dont have barcodes now you have to scan do they?

Great information. Two questions:

1) Any posts showing where the refillable stations at PORiverside are located? We are staying in the Royal Rooms so wanted to know if close by.

2) Do you drop your mugs off back in your room after breakfast or take them into the parks. Seems a bit like a hassle...

2) Do you drop your mugs off back in your room after breakfast or take them into the parks. Seems a bit like a hassle...

We used to hang them on the stroller, so no issue there. Now that we've outgrown strollers, I figured we will still carry them in and store in a locker. We intended to get a locker each day to hold a backpack with necessities (changes of clothes etc). We can just keep them in there with it

Great information. Two questions:

1) Any posts showing where the refillable stations at PORiverside are located? We are staying in the Royal Rooms so wanted to know if close by.

1- The refill stations at POR are inside the main building in the Riverside Mill food court.

2- We have taken the mugs onto the bus/into the parks with one last refill before starting the day. It does help if you are using a stroller for child because you can ditch the mugs into the stroller.

I just got back from WDW at CSR. Stayed May 19-27. For those wondering, I didn't see any resort mugs except the blue, pink, and black. I visited several other resorts and didn't see any green, purple, or orange, nor did I see anybody carrying those in the parks. CMs I spoke to knew about them but haven't seen them lately.

However, Magic Kingdom sells the same mug with a different graphic in black with silver glitter. Hollywood Studios also sells the mug with their own design in clear purple. You get one drink in it when you buy it, but it's not refillable.

Typhoon Lagoon (and I think Blizzard Beach) sells one in gold with a faux leather sleeve and no handle. You get this one in lieu of having your $5 locker deposit returned. The refillable drink mugs at TL/BB are a different shape than the Whirley CM-16 model the others are.

So, if you just happen to like the mugs and don't care about free refills, there are other designs you can get.

I have pictures but I can't post the link. Just change hxxp to http:

hxxp://i.imgur.com/mid53.jpg

Question. which may have been asked but not on the main page..

How often do they change the design of the mug??? i LIKE the mugs and think that are great souvenirs. also now on the DDP right???
thank you!!!

Yes, they are part of the dining plan. I think they change every two years. I wish it was every year, so we could have different ones from different trips.

I read some first-hand reports on this thread that provides a couple of refillable mug tidbits for Art of Animation resort.

1. There is an additional refillable mug station at The Drop Off pool bar in the Nemo section. This pool bar is inside a gated pool area and the word is you will need your AoA Key to the World card to enter.

2. A poster is reporting that Pop Century and AoA guests are being allowed to use their refillable mugs in either resort's food court for now. This news is this will change if/when RFID mugs are put into use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter