• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed -Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, any chance that there is availability December 13th - 19th, 2015 for a Studio at the Boardwalk or Beach Club? My wife really wants an Epcot resort. If there isn't anything there, is there anything anywhere for those dates? Thanks!

Hi! We are thinking about a 2 bedroom at VGF for May 28 - June 4. Are there even any available? Thanks for helping!!

looking for (2) studios at Poly, Wilderness or Animal for Nov 9 and 10. Would also consider 2 bedrooms for the same.

Do you still have points available? We want to stay at one resort for our entire trip, but don't quite have enough points. I need 3 days worth of points at VGF (May 29-June 1, 2016). I've never had to rent points before so I'm not sure how it works...

Hello! If you still have points available could you let me know if any studios are available, anywhere, for 2/25-3/4? My email is cminnes@gmail.com
Thank you!

Can you please let me know how much for any 1 bedroom checking in 4/23/16 for 3 nights. Thank you!

Let me make your reservation. I have been a vacation club member since 94' and making reservations almost as long.
$13 pp. 300 points and over $12

I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and BCV, GFV & OKW
11 months out.
Please have a reservation request between now and 8/31/16 pm

Phil & Lisa
Do you have any points left? Looking for 274 for AKV SAV 2BR Feb 1-7. I had a renter lined up earlier but I didn't move fast enough

Hi! We're looking for May 9-14, but would be able to do May 7-14. In order of resort preference, but since we've never done this before we're open to suggestions too: BCV-studio, BWV - standard - studio or preferred, BLT - studio magic or lake or for the big expenditure - Polynesian studio standard or lake. 2 adults. 2 children 7 & 1.
Thank you so much for checking into this for us!!!

Hi! We're looking for May 9-14, but would be able to do May 7-14. In order of resort preference, but since we've never done this before we're open to suggestions too: BCV-studio, BWV - standard - studio or preferred, BLT - studio magic or lake or for the big expenditure - Polynesian studio standard or lake. 2 adults. 2 children 7 & 1.
Thank you so much for checking into this for us!!!
Hello,
I checked all your dates & resorts and they only have BLT deluxe studio availability from May the 7 or the 9th to the 14th for 99 points

Let me make your reservation. I have been a vacation club member since 94' and making reservations almost as long.
$13 pp. 300 points and over $12

I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and BCV, GFV & OKW
11 months out.
Please have a reservation request between now and 8/31/16 pm

Phil & Lisa

Hi. I'm looking for a reservation for all or part of my vacation .Have a reservation.
At a Disney hotel but would rather stay all or part of vacation at dvc. Dates 11/3 to 11/9. Studio 2 adults 1 child age 9. Thanks. Karen D

Hello,
I checked all your dates & resorts and they only have BLT deluxe studio availability from May the 7 or the 9th to the 14th for 99 points
Thank you! If I'm understanding correctly, BLT is available, deluxe studio, not 1BR. Is the studio available for the full week of 5/7 to 5/14 with MK view? If so, how many points please? Can you please also check Poly lake view? Thank you again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter