Closed -Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! If I'm understanding correctly, BLT is available, deluxe studio, not 1BR. Is the studio available for the full week of 5/7 to 5/14 with MK view? If so, how many points please? Can you please also check Poly lake view? Thank you again!!!
Hi They have BLT Lake view 141 no theme park view
and the Polynesian have Standard View 153 points
& Lake view 183 points let me know if you want me to book it.

Hi! I am looking for a studio Sec. 14-17. Standard view preferable BWV, BLT or BCV.

Hi, I am looking for a studio sometime in January, preferably not the first week, for 4 nights. Would like to arrive on a Sunday if possible. Is there anything available?

Hi, I am looking for a studio sometime in January, preferably not the first week, for 4 nights. Would like to arrive on a Sunday if possible. Is there anything available?
Can you give me your choices of accomadation in order of what you would like.

Hoping you can help. Looking for the Poly standard for May11th to May 17th we would need two rooms so 264 points combined.

Hi Ok here is what they have available
OKW 11-14
Kidani 11-14 & 18-22
That is it for the month. Email me if you want me to book Cirrone236@aol.com

If we extend our search until 2/15 is there anything else available? We would even do a split. If not, what rooms are avail at Kidani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter