Closed: Points for Rent: 310 AKV/BWV @ $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant pm! I am looking to rent 310 points for Dec 1- Dec 8th AKV SV 2 Bedroom! Thanks Would like if you still have thanks so much

Hi we are looking for 310 Points to rent Dec 1st - Dec 8th Akv SV 2 bedroom dates can move to week after we are flexible to the 15th 4 Adults 2 Children Yes for dinning plan Thanks

Sorry, got called away on business trip and haven't had time to look at all your posts... but, I will try to do so tonight/tomorrow.

Points are still available!!

It would be helpful if you provided preferred dates, property preference, number of adults/kids, etc.. in your request.

thanks!
:laundy:

Looking for a studio at VGF or BLT with any view but standard. 10/22-10/27. One adult one child (10). Thanks.

Jill

Tried to PM but it looks like it isn't letting me yet.

Is anything in a 1 BR available for 10/16-20/2014?

If no 1 BR, studio at VWL?

2 adult / 2 kids (6 and 3)

Thank you in advance.

Sorry, got called away on business trip and haven't had time to look at all your posts... but, I will try to do so tonight/tomorrow.

Points are still available!!

It would be helpful if you provided preferred dates, property preference, number of adults/kids, etc.. in your request.

thanks!
:laundy:

sent a pm

Hi, we are looking for a 1 br at BLT for Jan 11-18. 3 adults and 2 children, ages 4 and 2. Will you see if it's available? 227 points. If BLT is not available will you check 1 br at AKV-Kidani? Thanks!

Would love a value studio at BWV. Dec 14 thru Dec 19. 3 Adults 1 Child age 13

Order of preference BWV, OKW, AKV

Hello! My family and I are not able to use this year's allotment... so, I'm offering to rent them out to some lucky family. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks, Jeff :cool1:

Hi Jeff!! Totally interested in points week of oct 16-23 2014.
What resorts can I use them for? Tying to get a breakdown of cost.

Thank you SO much

Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter