Closed: Points for Rent: 310 AKV/BWV @ $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmilw

Mouseketeer
Hello!
My family and I are not able to use this year's allotment... so, I'm offering to rent them out to some lucky family.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jeff
:cool1:

Hello!
My family and I are not able to use this year's allotment... so, I'm offering to rent them out to some lucky family.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jeff
:cool1:

When do your points expire?

-Tamara

Hello
I am inquiring about renting 97 points Dec 22 to Dec 27 2014.
Thanks

Hi. Looking to stay at AKL standard or savannah view studio, 9/12/14-9/20/14. Second choice, BLT standard studio same dates, if possible.

Thanks!

I am looking for a studio 11/8 -11/14. In order of preference: Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom.

Hello! I am looking for a studio at beach club or BWV may 25-June 1st 2015. Please let me know if anything is available! Would love to transfer the points if possible!

When do the points expire?

I am looking to rent 44 points in Oct. 2015. Thank you!

sent PM

I am looking for a studio either:

Boardwalk or Beach Club Sept. 26-29

or

Grand Floridian Nov. 18-22.

are either available?

Thanks

I am looking for a studio 12/13 -12/18.
Preference: Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom.
Paty

Hi,

I need to book two nights at animal Kingdom villas (Studio - Standard View). 27 August and 31 August.

I will purchase immediately as I already booked my plane tickets.

Txt or call me on my cell number: 617-559-3381

Hany

Looking for a studio for about 6-7 nights between dates of April 3-11 (BWV). Just wondering about availability. Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter