Closed: Points for Rent-268 Points for Use by Feb. 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

deswriter52

Earning My Ears
I have 268 points still available on my current use year. They will expire by February 28, 2009. I will rent them for $10 per point. My home resort is Saratoga Springs but since the 7 month window is now past they can be used at any resort by February 28. Let me know what dates (remember Holiday season is more points and probably already booked for the popular resorts) and I'll contact DVC for availability.
Thanks
Deb

Hello,

My wife and I are planning a vacation for Jan 2. - Jan 8 2009. We are interested in renting AKV Savanna View. That would entail 101 points.

Family of four , 1/2/2009-1/8/2009, AKV SV 101 points req'd.
Also interested in adding the Deluxe Dining Plan and setting up Magical Express Transportation.

Thanks for your time..

Jon Barron

We are looking for WLV or BW for Feb. 18-24. We are a family of 6, our youngest is 2. I don't know how many points that would require as I am new to renting DVC. Thanks!

Hi,
I am new at this, however I hear it works great! We are taking a last minute vacation checking in Nov. 2 and check out Nov. 6.
Very interested in renting OKW studio for family of 3, our daughter is 9 years old. Total points are 32 . Would like to add Magic Your Way Dining Plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Suzi

Hi! I called DVC and there was nothing at OKW for the dates of November 2-6 on consecutive days.
Sorry
Deb

Hello,

My wife and I are planning a vacation for Jan 2. - Jan 8 2009. We are interested in renting AKV Savanna View. That would entail 101 points.

Family of four , 1/2/2009-1/8/2009, AKV SV 101 points req'd.
Also interested in adding the Deluxe Dining Plan and setting up Magical Express Transportation.

Thanks for your time..

Jon Barron
Hi! Called DVC and no consecutive days for AKS for a savanna view studio for dates January 2-8.
Deb

Hello,
We are looking for resi's for Dec31st-Jan 3rd. I know its long shot but maybe for the BC or BW. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Joan

Hi Deb,
Appreciate your help in checking on the dates. We are open to any studio at this point.
Thanks,
Suzi

Hi Deb,
We need a reservation for a studio 1/15/2009 to 1/17/2009 (two nights). Also would like to add the best dining plan. First preference is Bay Tower, but I know sometimes there's not a lot to pick from. Let me know if you can get something, and what the price will be. Thanks,
Heather

OOPS! I mis-read an article - though that it said bay towers was opening Fall '08 instead of '09... Sorry....We're still taking our trip and need to rent some points though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter