(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used the original list of resorts so I can visit some of them, but Art of Animation Resort is not on it. Please add. Info is: 1850 Animation Way., tel 938-7000. Thanks for this thread!

I wish that I had read this thread before ordering from Amazon Prime. I did not know that I would be charged to have something delivered at Bay Lake. And not only that, I have to go over to the business center and bring the box back. My box is 45 lbs. I am not happy.

We have stayed at Bay Lake several times and this one trip, I thought I would try TIW and not do the dining plan. So, my trying to save money and have breakfast stuff in the room, is really not a good plan.

I did complain .... not the way I wanted to start my vacation, but right now there is nothing they can do.

Quick update. Walmart changes your name on the shipping address every time ! It happened to me three times. I had to call the resort once the package was delivered and they were able to find it and put a note that it was indeed mine although the names didn't match.

I have shipped more times than I can count thru Walmart and they have never changed my name on the shipping label unless I clicked the option to ship to another name on my list of recipients.

I picked the right month to institute my Amazon Prime trial. Gained access to Prime Pantry, and am having water and juice boxes and snacks delivered to the hotel for a flat $5.99 fee, and will get there before we arrive. :)

Now just have to stop by UPS later this week to ship other consumables we already purchased.

I do not know if this has been mentioned in the 20+ pages however as a quick tip UPS has a special service for packages that are valued over 1,000 its called golden glove treatment.
It gets very special attention and is handed driver to driver.
The cost of UPS insurance is about 150 per 100.00 so if your shipping 60 lbs boxes put your most valuable items in that box and spring for the extra cost it will pay for itself with peace of mind.:thumbsup2

We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas. If we are interested in having water shipped, would it be better to go thru Garden Grocer than Amazon since Boardwalk is listed as a convention resort? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am staying at AKL-Kidani over labor day. We decided to fly in and I will need to ship a few items to the resort. Is there a limit of how many boxes I can ship? Does anyone have the shipping address I am suppose to use? When should I place the order for the items? Are there any fees to ship to the resort? Any help is appreciated!!!!!

hey guys i'm trying to find the mailing address for all star sports resort as i want to send something i just purchased off ebay to there i'm going to be staying there august 5th - 7th , the seller has stated it will be send via USPS Priority Mail so i'd need this address , thanks and does this resort charge for holding packages

hey guys i'm trying to find the mailing address for all star sports resort as i want to send something i just purchased off ebay to there i'm going to be staying there august 5th - 7th , the seller has stated it will be send via USPS Priority Mail so i'd need this address , thanks and does this resort charge for holding packages

The addresses for all resorts are on the first post of this thread. Only the convention resorts charge a fee - the convention resorts are the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk and Coronado Springs.

The addresses for all resorts are on the first post of this thread. Only the convention resorts charge a fee - the convention resorts are the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk and Coronado Springs.

thanks got the PO box address of someone who works there as this is what's needed to ship via USPS Priority Mail

What would be our best option if I wanna buy the following items online and have them shipped to CBR:

- water;
- diapers;
- milk (preferably small long-life portions, to carry in the park for my toddler).

Would appreciate any insight you guys have on the subject! :)

The original post says to use courier service rather than USPS, is this how Amazon Prime ships? I order all the time but have never paid attention.

I want to order next Monday. We will be arriving at All Star Music on Thursday after a couple of days at Universal.

My husband and I stayed in Art of Animation Resort last Christmas and had no trouble having item delivered. And no delivery charge.

I placed a large order with Walmart yesterday to be shipped to our resort (BC). Even with paying the fee because this is a convention resort, the savings are worth it. However, now I don't know what my chances of ever receiving the order are. I entered the shipping info exactly as it should be. I had to put the res# in the "name" field because there is no extra field to enter it in. So I addressed it "John Smith HOLD res#xxxxxxxx." When I submitted the order, the confirmation showed the shipping info exactly as I had entered it. However, last night I received a shipping confirmation email, and in the "ship to" info they showed the name shipped to as "John Hold". No last name, no res#. I promptly contacted their "customer care" and received a canned response with instructions for how to return my order. Not helpful. Not sure how to proceed or what the YC Convention Center will do with a package addressed to "John Hold" with no other identifying info. That's what I get for trying to save a dime.:confused3

Well I spoke to Walmart. They were no help. Then I called the Yacht Club Convention Center and spoke with a very helpful person who said they will hold my package for 30 days and note the real name that should be on our package when it arrives with the ridiculous name that Walmart put on the label. Fingers crossed that my stuff is there when I arrived. FYI, she said they don't really need the res#, just the name, so if you order from Walmart, just put the name if there's no room for the res#.

I picked the right month to institute my Amazon Prime trial. Gained access to Prime Pantry, and am having water and juice boxes and snacks delivered to the hotel for a flat $5.99 fee, and will get there before we arrive. :)

Now just have to stop by UPS later this week to ship other consumables we already purchased.

Did using the "Prime Pantry" work out well? I'm excited to try it!

Did using the "Prime Pantry" work out well? I'm excited to try it!

Not the person you asked but we're just back and Prime Pantry was awesome. We shipped water, Snacks, and some granola bars and pop tarts. I kept the order to under $30 including the shipping so that it wouldn't be a huge deal if it didn't arrive.

It wasn't waiting when we got there. I think because Amazon says allow 4 days but it came in 2. Luggage services was super helpful, took the tracking number, and it was in the room when we came back from the Park that evening. I asked about it around 4 and they told me it would be delivered within 2 hours.

Honestly, I wish I had done it on last years trip to Hawaii and will do it on all future vacations.

DH and my sister's DH also both packed a box of wine in their suitcases. Those made it just fine too.

Not the person you asked but we're just back and Prime Pantry was awesome. We shipped water, Snacks, and some granola bars and pop tarts. I kept the order to under $30 including the shipping so that it wouldn't be a huge deal if it didn't arrive.

It wasn't waiting when we got there. I think because Amazon says allow 4 days but it came in 2. Luggage services was super helpful, took the tracking number, and it was in the room when we came back from the Park that evening. I asked about it around 4 and they told me it would be delivered within 2 hours.

Honestly, I wish I had done it on last years trip to Hawaii and will do it on all future vacations.

:cool1:

This makes me happy!! I've been going back and forth on whether or not to just use Garden Grocer or try Amazon since I have Prime. Amazon is way way cheaper so I'm going to go with it!! :)

DH and my sister's DH also both packed a box of wine in their suitcases. Those made it just fine too.

Thank you!

I hadn't thought of that way to get wine ;) I might try that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter