(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here with any experience shipping anything to Kidani Villas? I only see the address for Animal Kingdom Lodge with no distinction between the two hotels.

Thanks for starting this thread Disneyguy. We are going in June with my brother and his family and they are planning to ship items down. This thread managed to answer all our questions. Again a hearty thanks:thumbsup2

Hello, I had a question about the items that can be shipped. We just bought into the Owners Locker and would love to bring down full size shampoos and other items, can these be shipped via ups.?

Heading down 9/6-9/17, will have a car. Let me know if you need water:cool1: usually make a few beer and wine runs at super walmart.

Just placed an order for 2 cases of water from Walmart. Total was $8.90 with shipping.

We arrive at Pop Century this Saturday (May 12). It said delivery would be between May 9-14. Hope everything goes smoothly. Worst case scenario it's only $9.

Thanks for the tips everybody!!

Has anyone had any experience shipping their luggage to the resort? Not the bags themselves, but a box containing all the things one would pack for a vacation? I've been looking at sending a box FedEx and if I can keep the weight reasonable it works out cheaper than checking a bag on Spirit (which I foolishly booked before learning how evil it was).

I assume it would work the same as shipping anything else, but anyone actually try it? Also, I haven't seen a definite answer regarding shipping from the hotel to home. I'm staying at ASMo. If I take everything already packaged and labeled up to the front desk will they send it out?

I read through this whole thread a few weeks ago, but now I have new questions and I don't remember them being answered here, but I'm not going all the way back through to double check!

I just did this. I packed a box with all of our clothes, sunscreen, etc., for the week and sent it via UPS. I also had some baby supplies delivered from diapers.com and a food delivery from gardengrocer. At the end of the trip the resort concierge arranged for the boxes to be shipped back. I brought a small carry on the plane anyway, with a change of clothes, bathing suits and a small amount of baby supplies just in case. It was no problem, the box was there and delivered to the room once we arrived. I highly recommend doing it, it was great!

Hello, I had a question about the items that can be shipped. We just bought into the Owners Locker and would love to bring down full size shampoos and other items, can these be shipped via ups.?

I don't see why not, I sent a box of supplies including toiletries via UPS.

Anyone here with any experience shipping anything to Kidani Villas? I only see the address for Animal Kingdom Lodge with no distinction between the two hotels.

I just got back from a stay at Kidani (I rented points) and shipped a box via UPS as well as had a diapers.com order delivered there. I did put Kidani on the shipping label after AKL, not sure if that was necessary or not, I figured it didn't hurt.

what is the ideal time frame to plan for delivery on your package - day of check-in, day before or 2 days before?

when you check-in, how do you retrieve the package? would front desk know or do I ask someone else for the package?

I will be staying at CR. thx!

My delivery arrived about 5 days before I checked in. When I checked in I mentioned the delivery and she said yes, it was noted that it had been received. Someone from bell services brought it to the room.

Just placed an order for 2 cases of water from Walmart. Total was $8.90 with shipping.

We arrive at Pop Century this Saturday (May 12). It said delivery would be between May 9-14. Hope everything goes smoothly. Worst case scenario it's only $9.

Thanks for the tips everybody!!

Lets us know how it worked out for you. Also did you have any trouble shipping to a non-billing address with Walmart?

Has anyone shipped to all star movies? I called on the phone to verify the shipping address and was given 1901 W Buena Vista Dr, but in the sticky here it says 1991 W Buena Vista Drive. I used what they gave me on the phone, so hopefully my stuff arrives.
Also I will be arriving in 13 days, and I see my 2 case of water will be there tomorrow. Will they hold it for that long? I have an air mattress being delivered too, but that tracking info isn't up yet. I ordered now so the stuff would be there on time. I didn't think it would be that fast!!

Great thread. Told me exactly what I needed to know. I'm planning to ship a small Christmas tree to BWV in Dec. Should work just fine.

Just to add some info on shipping From the resorts -- we always ship our souvenirs now. We shipped from BWV and Dolphin - both have shipping centers where we purchased boxes. They taped them up for us and we shipped home via UPS Ground. Took a week to get our stuff, but was super cheap and convenient. My understanding is that if your resort doesn't have it's own shipping center you can go through the front desk/gift shop.

On our last trip we wanted to ship home 2 cases of wine and sake. Mostly sake because we can't get nearly the selection locally. You can't ship alcohol normally, but it turns out you can check it with most airlines. So I ordered two if those wine boxes with the styrofoam boxes from an online box place and had them shipped to my mom in FL. The empty boxes were cheap and you could have them shipped directly to the resort. Then at the end of our trip we packed them up and checked the at DME with our luggage. Yes, it cost $25 each but it was worth it for us to be able to have all that sake at home. I should also mention, that when we bought the sake in Epcot, they really packed it well.

I need to ship to port Orleans riverside can I ship through Canada post with the faster shipping? The 3-5 days. I know I read that I need to send fed ex but I was wondering about Canada postand I dont have time to read through the whole thread.
Thanks in advance
Erin

Hello!

My brothers & I are planning on shipping 3 strollers down to CBR in August. We had planned on purchasing them through Walmart online, and then putting the resort address in as the shipping address. The default shipping client would be USPS.

After reading through everything here, I'm wondering if perhaps we're better off getting the free 'Site-to-Store' shipping, picking them up at our local Walmart, and then walking to the other end of the plaza to the UPS Store and shipping them ourselves from there?

Also, is there a definitive answer on whether UPS/FedEx packages ALL go to the convention center and have a fee, and USPS packages are sent directly to the front desk?

Thanks for any info or suggestions!!!

~Brittni :)

Just a fyi...I had walmart deliver to all star movies. I ordered 2 cases of water. It made it to the resort, but walmart messed my order up. They only shipped me one case of water. I did finally get ahold of them and they refunded me for the case of water. I would have rather of had the case of water because $4 for a case is alot cheaper then $2 per bottle!! So, I won't be ordering from them again.

MISSYLEXI said:
Has anybody tried this or know if it can be done, checking a box for luggage on SW?:confused3

I can't post a link to SW (disboards rule), but google their travels fees schedule.

/html/customer-service/travel-fees.html

I've been researching this and a read thru the SW site and google search says yes. I have done this on other airlines. Make sure to follow SW rules of under 50 lbs and less than 62 linear inches. I would add to clearly lable the box with identifying info and have sturdy box. I've sent presentation materials and wine this way. The wine was doubled boxed and cushioned.

I plan to check a box for a sept trip with food and a bottle or two of wine. I also plan to ME it with a few pieces of luggage.

My sister ships her bike on southwest, but they do charge her $50 per SW rules - oversized. Hope that helps.

I can't post a link to SW (disboards rule), but google their travels fees schedule.

/html/customer-service/travel-fees.html

I've been researching this and a read thru the SW site and google search says yes. I have done this on other airlines. Make sure to follow SW rules of under 50 lbs and less than 62 linear inches. I would add to clearly lable the box with identifying info and have sturdy box. I've sent presentation materials and wine this way. The wine was doubled boxed and cushioned.

I plan to check a box for a sept trip with food and a bottle or two of wine. I also plan to ME it with a few pieces of luggage.

My sister ships her bike on southwest, but they do charge her $50 per SW rules - oversized. Hope that helps.

We use an older suitcase, hard sided, in which we pack food items. We double/triple wrap everything which might break and spill. We have even loaded up a carryon sized suitcase with wine and shipped via our check on luggage.

I want to ship something to our resort in September but I didn't see it listed in the first post, does anyone have the shipping address for Art of Animation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter