(CLOSED) Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT and BAY LAKE TOWER INFORMATION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? You mean for the day or are they closed for construction? :confused3:confused3:confused3
Contemporary Grounds is the name of the coffee shop in the lobby of the CR.

IMG_2287.jpg

It's open from 0530 - 11 PM. They also serve baked goods.

Contemporary Grounds is the name of the coffee shop in the lobby of the CR.

It's open from 0530 - 11 PM. They also serve baked goods.

Ohhhh 5:30 is perfect! I wish I could sleep late but even weekends and vacation I just wake up and ready to roll. I'm at Starbucks by 6 or 6:30 every morning. I can nap though!

disneynanacat said:
Ohhhh 5:30 is perfect! I wish I could sleep late but even weekends and vacation I just wake up and ready to roll. I'm at Starbucks by 6 or 6:30 every morning. I can nap though!

I feel your pain. I start work at 5 a.m. 7:00 is sleep in for me.

:welcome: to the DIS and the CR/BLT thread, LynnK! Will you be staying soon at CR or BLT? Contemporary Grounds opens at 0530.

Thank you :) We stayed one night on 2nd July this year and hoping to return for 5/6 nights next summer :)

CA Grill ADRs are in fact up and running as of about 0555 today! I Was able to get several ADRs (which I will, of course, cancel the excess as soon as the family decide on THE one). Got Christmas Day and Christmas Eve - no glitches, no error messages, no delays - this is so not like Disney:scratchin

Here's some photos from last year to get everyone excited about booking:

IMG_0025_2.jpg

Yippee!!!

I got a ressie for our trip for all 4 of us in January and a res for Dh and I in November.

California Grill, Here we come.party:

Got mine too! 7:30 10/6!!! Our first night on property. Decided to see hallow wishes from there and see reg wishes from the park because we will see hallow from the park 10/10. I got my excited back on!

We got our reservations for Friday Sept. 13th!!!! Love the California Grill and can't wait to see what they did! We are so excited!!

Laura

disneynanacat said:
Got mine too! 7:30 10/6!!! Our first night on property. Decided to see hallow wishes from there and see reg wishes from the park because we will see hallow from the park 10/10. I got my excited back on!

That's my birthday. Can I come? Lol.

wdwkook, where in your opinion is the best Mk view in the tower? I see two CL areas? is there a difference? Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter