(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have not yet stayed Club Level at the Boardwalk Inn here is a picture of David who is the Cast Member that will meet you at the main entrance and will take you up to the lounge.

entrance--v664176-720.jpg

Also there is at least 1 or 2 days a week when he does not work, so if you don't see him that's the reason why.

YES - the keys, I forgot that part - hilarious! Glad you guys don't mind the Seinfeld segues.

BOOK IT! Today is the day! Do you need to book a split? How many days are we talking about?

DD13 asked me not two hours after we got home from brunch, "What are we having for dinner?" When I told DH what she said, he then said, "Yeah, what is for dinner?" So you can just imagine what WDW is like...

I don't mind at all.....I love Seinfeld :goodvibes.

DH asked me earlier what I was doing today and I told him one thing was I'm going to call Disney sometime and book our trip. He just came downstairs and asked "did you call Disney?" I guess he does listen to me sometimes :rotfl: :rotfl:. I told him not yet as I can't decide where to book :rolleyes1. But I will make a decision and book soon since our 180 days is tomorrow and I want to book my ADRs :laughing:.

Your DD13 is just like my DS18.....he will no sooner finish eating breakfast and he's asking what's for dinner :faint:. That's why a good CS place is important to us when we're at Disney......food has to be easily accessible at all times :rotfl2:.

For those who have not yet stayed Club Level at the Boardwalk Inn here is a picture of David who is the Cast Member that will meet you at the main entrance and will take you up to the lounge.

entrance--v664176-720.jpg

Also there is at least 1 or 2 days a week when he does not work, so if you don't see him that's the reason why.
I love that photo, but since it's copyrighted, I didn't want to put it up on the first page. I hope I see him when I'm there so I can tell him I know him from his infamous Oyster photo:rotfl:.

I don't mind at all.....I love Seinfeld :goodvibes.

DH asked me earlier what I was doing today and I told him one thing was I'm going to call Disney sometime and book our trip. He just came downstairs and asked "did you call Disney?" I guess he does listen to me sometimes :rotfl: :rotfl:. I told him not yet as I can't decide where to book :rolleyes1. But I will make a decision and book soon since our 180 days is tomorrow and I want to book my ADRs :laughing:.

Your DD13 is just like my DS18.....he will no sooner finish eating breakfast and he's asking what's for dinner :faint:. That's why a good CS place is important to us when we're at Disney......food has to be easily accessible at all times :rotfl2:.
Sounds like a match made in ADR heaven!

Your DH did hear you and he expects you to follow-up on your threat, ummm, promise to book today - so get movin' and report back to us what you booked (or to the RC thread, if that's more fitting;)).

Guess what time it is? Time for me to make dinner:laughing:

Sounds like a match made in ADR heaven!

Your DH did hear you and he expects you to follow-up on your threat, ummm, promise to book today - so get movin' and report back to us what you booked (or to the RC thread, if that's more fitting;)).

Guess what time it is? Time for me to make dinner:laughing:

I think you're right ;).

Usually when I say I'm going to call Disney I don't let much time lapse between the time I say it and the time I actually call :rotfl:.....but I don't know what's wrong with me today as I can't decide where to book :sad2:. I think I may need to head over to the RC thread because I know whatever I do book, it's not going to be where we end up staying......or I will change a million times between now and the time we go and end up right back to where I originally book :rotfl2:.

Funny you mention making dinner because I was just starting to think it's that time for us too :rotfl:.

Thank you, DonaldDuckFamily, I'm so glad you find the thread useful. It was my pleasure to put it together for everyone.

Your trip is coming up soon. Do you have your ADRs made?

We have :goodvibes My oldest DS and I got up at 5am the day we hit 180 to make them. We've been to Disney 6 times and done one table service meal. We got Free Dining so we are taking advantage of it. We are there for 11 days and our ressies are as follows:
Day 1 - Spirit of Aloha
Day 2 - Tony's Town Square (lunch)
Day 4 - Hoop Dee Doo
Day 5 - Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
Day 6 - Donald's Safari Breakfast
Day 6 - Teppan Edo (dinner)
Day 8 - Biergarten (lunch)
Day 9 - Rose and Crown (dinner...we have a 7:50pm ressie and are really hoping we get to see Illuminations during dessert:woohoo:)

Thank you, DonaldDuckFamily, I'm so glad you find the thread useful. It was my pleasure to put it together for everyone.

Your trip is coming up soon. Do you have your ADRs made?

We have :goodvibes My oldest DS and I got up at 5am the day we hit 180 to make them. We've been to Disney 6 times and done one table service meal. We got Free Dining so we are taking advantage of it. We are there for 11 days and our ressies are as follows:
Day 1 - Spirit of Aloha
Day 4 - Hoop Dee Doo
Day 9 - Rose and Crown (dinner...we have a 7:50pm ressie and are really hoping we get to see Illuminations during dessert:woohoo:)

You should! :thumbsup2 Last summer our reservation at Rose and Crown was much earlier, like 6:55ish? We didn't get seated until around 7:30. We were seated right on the patio and didn't even get our dessert until around the time Illuminations was starting. This time we also have a 7:50 pm reservation at Rose and Crown and I can't imagine we won't be able to see Illuminations! I only hope we can get a patio seat again. :woohoo:

I love that photo, but since it's copyrighted, I didn't want to put it up on the first page. I hope I see him when I'm there so I can tell him I know him from his infamous Oyster photo:rotfl:.
Last month when my family and I arrived we told him about his picture being on that website and he didn't even know that, so he was surprised and the next time we saw him he mentioned going on there to see it.

HI WDWKOOK :goodvibes I just want to say AMAZING job on the new thread :lovestruc it is making me feel so excited for our BWI stay.....I am so happy to be trying one of those beautiful deluxe rooms and club level at such a much-loved club lounge! :yay: I know I didn't feel the BC love affair when I stayed in FEB 2011....but this Epcot area resort is giving me the butterflies and excited feelings whenever I think about our upcoming October stay! I hope I love it as much as so many others do! :goodvibes from what I hear, it's a great place for F and W time! :)

Another option for breakfast in the BW area is Fresh at the Dolphin. The reviews I've read have been good. I was just at WDW last week with some friends who went a day before me and went to Fresh one morning without me. They love breakfast and said it was great!:thumbsup2

Another option for breakfast in the BW area is Fresh at the Dolphin. The reviews I've read have been good. I was just at WDW last week with some friends who went a day before me and went to Fresh one morning without me. They love breakfast and said it was great!:thumbsup2

Thank you :flower3:. I think pixarmom suggested Picabu at the Dolphin. I will have to look into both places :).

Fantastic thread! Thanks for all the work you put into it KOOK!

Wow, I do agree with everyone when I say you did a fantastic job on this thread Kook. As a recent newcomer, and one who is going to BWI later this week for the first time, I must say it is a wealth of information. As someone who used to work in the hotel industry, I think that the 'new hires' at BWI should read this as opposed to their training manuals. All they'll ever need to know.

On that note, I have a standard room booked for this week. Any particular room or area of the resort do you think I should ask for as my family and I would love to see Illuminations from our room some nights. Thanks!

Day 1 - Spirit of Aloha
Day 4 - Hoop Dee Doo
You are just going to love all your TS meals. HDDR is so much fun - you'll love it - all your picks are great. Isn't it fun planning ADRs?

Last month when my family and I arrived we told him about his picture being on that website and he didn't even know that, so he was surprised and the next time we saw him he mentioned going on there to see it.
You made him famous when you posted him to the old thread!

HI WDWKOOK :goodvibes I just want to say AMAZING job on the new thread :lovestruc it is making me feel so excited for our BWI stay.....I am so happy to be trying one of those beautiful deluxe rooms and club level at such a much-loved club lounge! :yay: I know I didn't feel the BC love affair when I stayed in FEB 2011....but this Epcot area resort is giving me the butterflies and excited feelings whenever I think about our upcoming October stay! I hope I love it as much as so many others do! :goodvibes from what I hear, it's a great place for F and W time! :)
Awww, thank you, chimo2u. YOUR Deluxe room sure gets a lot of talk around here. You've made a great choice and I can't wait to hear about what you thought about it:)

Thanks for this info. I'm going to look up Fresh and consider it for the first page's dining section.
Yay!!! The new BWI thread is up :dance3:
There you are:hug:. I know you've been working all weekend so thanks for stopping by - now get some sleep!

Fantastic thread! Thanks for all the work you put into it KOOK!
Thanks so much, Mumph39. I'm glad you like the new thread and I hope you stop by again soon. Your BWV stay is coming up real soon:goodvibes

Thanks so much, Mumph39. I'm glad you like the new thread and I hope you stop by again soon. Your BWV stay is coming up real soon:goodvibes

You are very welcome! We are so excited about our upcoming trip. It's been about 3 years since we've been to BWV's. Too long in my opinion!

The Boardwalk is perfect for the Food and Wine festival. It's usually pretty full during that time, although it never seems like the pools get overcrowded at all or anything like that. And it's nice to be able to just walk in and out of Epcot, especially if you've had too much "W". :)

This is great! Thanks for creating it. We are staying at BWV for the first time in June and can't wait!

tree320-Enjoy your trip! Think about us other midwestern peeps that are stuck here in the snow:rotfl: You will have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter