(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, west&east!!! Hope you love BWI CL as much as we do! The lounge is wonderful and the CMs are among the best at Disney. We request a boardwalk view and enjoy the beautiful view of YC/BC! Love sitting out on the balcony listening to the soothing boardwalk music and watching the friendship boats go by.

The bedding is very similar to the bedding at BC - fluffy comforters with the runner at the end of the bed. I think BWI, BC and YC have the most comfy beds in WDW. Unless they changed something recently, you'll be happy! :)

Thanks for the tips. I agree we should hit a water park at opening, stay for 2-3 hours then get the heck out! I want a shaded spot to sit in while they go do all the slides & such, and I read you must be there at opening to get one. Can you just leave your belongings at your chairs while you go do things (I MIGHT try the lazy river) - or will it be moved/disturbed til you get back?

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!:yay:

Enjoy the day.

June 3-20, 2013: Guest parking lot will undergo rejuvenation.

Love this thread! Thanks for posting all these great pictures!!! I am staying here in October and cannot wait!
Congratulations on booking and :welcome: to the DIS! Are you in the villas or BWI?

Quick question for all you pros...

We'll be taking our Girl Scout troop in June 2015 and getting transferred points from another member whose home resort is Boardwalk.

I've looked all over and I can't find the info of WHERE specific rooms are located. I know on the BLT thread, they have an image of the tower along with room types and views broken down (along with room numbers). Does anything like that exist that someone knows of for the Boardwalk? We'd be reserving 11 rooms - 10 studios and 1 1-bedroom (I'm a DVC member and a 1 bedroom snob, lol). I know we won't be able to be all in a row, but I was hoping for a good chunk together.

Does anyone have any boardwalk suggestions or tips for a group that large? Any secret info that you guys could give to make our trip super special? I've only stayed at BWV once before and all I can remember is the world's longest walk to my room. LOL

Thanks in advance!

Quick question for all you pros...

We'll be taking our Girl Scout troop in June 2015 and getting transferred points from another member whose home resort is Boardwalk.

I've looked all over and I can't find the info of WHERE specific rooms are located. I know on the BLT thread, they have an image of the tower along with room types and views broken down (along with room numbers). Does anything like that exist that someone knows of for the Boardwalk? We'd be reserving 11 rooms - 10 studios and 1 1-bedroom (I'm a DVC member and a 1 bedroom snob, lol). I know we won't be able to be all in a row, but I was hoping for a good chunk together.

Does anyone have any boardwalk suggestions or tips for a group that large? Any secret info that you guys could give to make our trip super special? I've only stayed at BWV once before and all I can remember is the world's longest walk to my room. LOL

Thanks in advance!

It will be tough to get ten studios close together. If your DVC member books ten preferred/pool/garden view studios, request the Village Green area. Those are all studios. The one bedroom would need to be across the hall.

I am almost embarrassed to make this post, because I have changed our resort for our upcoming trip four times...I must be losing my mind :/. DS12 and I have come full circle and finally surrendered to our first love...BWI, June 8-14.and that's final :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll be there tomorrow. Today is just a day away :-)

Have a great trip!!:thumbsup2 We would be there in a week with Nascargirl but change of plans because DDs golf team has a good chance of making state. First round regionals today and they are rockin it!:cool1:
We know it is not far though!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll be there tomorrow. Today is just a day away :-)

Have fun!! We leave tomorrow too, but are at the Yacht Club. We may run into you though since I always have to go and visit my favorite cast members there!!

I am almost embarrassed to make this post, because I have changed our resort for our upcoming trip four times...I must be losing my mind :/. DS12 and I have come full circle and finally surrendered to our first love...BWI CL, June 7-15...and that's final! Looking forward to seeing Jackie again, she made this past stay at Christmas truly magical and memorable!

Hope to see you in the Lounge! We'll be there June 5-9, after a split stay at WL. I'll be the confused-looking grandmother with three teenage girls and a 10 year old girl.

KerryCM said:
Have fun!! We leave tomorrow too, but are at the Yacht Club. We may run into you though since I always have to go and visit my favorite cast members there!!

Just so you know, I don't really look like my avatar ;-)

I will be making my 4th visit to BW with fall, this time bringing both my DD's and a DGD. And that is my question, my Granddaughter is 18, will she be able to get into JellyRolls

Judy

BC -CL 06/2013
AK 03/2013
CC 12/2012
BW CL- 11/2012
GC-DL 05/2012

and so many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter