CLOSED:40 points for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigelet

Mouseketeer
Home resort is BWV. Use year 12/10. Take all 200 in rent or transfer and will reduce to $10/point.
I have 40 points left for tranfer

Home resort is BWV. Use year 12/10. Take all 200 in rent or transfer and will reduce to $10/point.

Hi!
I would be interested in purchasing all your points. Can you tell me what kind of contract you use?

Hi...interested in BWL, VWL or BCV 6/17-6/27 depending on availability would need between 160-200 points. Please let me know if yours are still available. Thanks!

Do you still have points available? We are looking for a 2 bdrm at BWV for April 19-25 (270 pts needed). Thanks!

Hi there,

Just wondering if March 13-16 is available?

We don't really care where. It's just that last minute, my step childrens' mom has decided to allow my partner and I to take the kids for a few days. I know this is fairly last minute, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Ideally we'd like a studio, but we realize that at this point, beggars can't be choosers :)

W

Hi, I would need a studio please in order of preference BWV, BCV and VWL. (sorry can't PM yet) Thanks

Do they have to be used by 12/11? I need them for January 2012. I am interested in a transfer for all of the points.

if you still have any i need 28 points to complete a booking bcv sept 2011, need the points before end of month thanks catrin

I need 28 points transferred to complete a stay at SSR May 29-June 3. Are the points still available?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
LC

As of now...no. My final transaction is not complete. If something happens will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter