Claiming Ignorance but...

Pooh tends to be a reference for many of us who are....ummm... Pleasingly Plump. As in "If I am Pooh-sized, can I ride Ride X?" :)

Tigger may be all over everyone, but Rabbit has to be the gay neighbor of the Hundred Acre Woods.

And Chip and Dale? I mean, really! Say their names fast and what do you get? Buff male strippers, anyone? Hellloooooo.

The Chip and Dale Dancers!
chipdale3b.jpg

Okay, so I am still laughing my guts out but I have to say enough on the religious right...Okay, I am ducking for cover. I am (still ducking) a conservative and religious, but I don't think bert and ernie being gay threatens me at all! Except of course, I always had a crush on Ernie, LOL! I think "can't we all just get along" and not pull politics into it? Okay, now that was funny! Anyways, just wanted to let you know that a religious right thinks all of you are great! And gosh darn it, people like me! (SNL)

OK It's official I love you guys!!-I don't think I've laughed so much while reading any other threads-really enjoyed the photo of Chip and Dale dancing.I came here to learn about all things Disney for my familys first trip later this year--Thanks for brightening my reading experience!!! :love: Debby

This is the funniest thread I have run across in a long time.

Thank you for reminding me of my favorite puppets, Ernie and Bert. I love the episode where Ernie wakes Bert up over and over again and sings him the "I am messy. Your not messy. But I am messy and that's ok..." song. OK shareing too much. Going now.

Sorry folks. I know that this tends to be a Disney board, but I still have to insist that Bugs beats everyone!

southernfriedrabbit.jpg
watereveryhare.jpg
rabbitofseville1.jpg
frigidhare1.jpg
haretrigger.jpg
hairraisinghare.jpg

Move over Arial!
fromharetoeternity.jpg

By the way, Bugs himself has appeared in some form of Drag in 47 films. Now there's a factoid!

elmerspetrabbit.jpg

Came over to look for a thread that I thought was moved from the families board and stayed for the laughs! You are a great bunch! Way more fun than the debates on the families board.
:thumbsup2
BTW my vote (if I can have one) is for Bert and Ernie. Those two bicker way too much to not be a couple! And still together after all these years!

I am pretty sure my cat is gay. She is constantly hitting on me, and is the dominant one in our relationship (illegal in 49 states, except for West Virginia, where it is not only legal but encouraged. Especially with livestock.) If you look at her in the right light, she is a dead ringer for Rosie O'Donnell. :cool1:

Azure said:
It threatens me because I can never look at an animal without thinking about you all saying that it's gay. Look nothing is an icon that people are gay NOTHING!

Quote from my favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon: What's Opera Doc...

(Elmer): Oh Brumhilda, your so lovely
(Bugs): Yes I know it, I can't help it.
(E): Oh Brumhilda beeee my wuv!

(E) Return my love, a longing burns deep inside me
(B) Return my love, I want you always beside me
(E) A love like ours must be
(B) Made for you and for me
(B&E) Return, won't you return my love, for my love is yours

::sigh:: I LOVE Bugs Bunny!

This thread is :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Bugs Bunny - hands down. Thanks for pointing it out. :rolleyes1

OK so we have bugs for drag queen.....

Chip and Dale for a couple, second to Bert and Ernie........

And Cruella for "boy" hag.....

Any others?

There has to be a lesbian character out there!! :cheer2:

How about Peppermint Pattie? Marcie always calls her "Sir."

My cartoon brain has left me but wasn't there a smurf (maybe the painter, artist) or something that could fit into our gay icon? I thought so and of course Gargoymel sp? in his black dress certainly liked the giant a little too much. Well, if you can think of the smurf... :confused3

tiggeroo13 said:
My cartoon brain has left me but wasn't there a smurf (maybe the painter, artist) or something that could fit into our gay icon? I thought so and of course Gargoymel sp? in his black dress certainly liked the giant a little too much. Well, if you can think of the smurf... :confused3

There are over 100 Smurfs - and many could be a mascot or icon. But I think you are referencing "Vanity Smurf" who seemed a bit effeminate, and enjoyed wearing a flower in his hat.

"Smurfette" was the token female in this all male bastion of tiny blue creatures. With a little imagination, most of us can probably spin one of these names into our own mascot:

Papa Smurf
Tailor Smurf
Brainy Smurf
Baker Smurf
Handy Smurf
Clumsy Smurf

Randall

Thank you Randall, you are totally right. It was probably Vanity smurf, thanks for taking me back to the early 80's.

Heather

tiggeroo13 said:
Thank you Randall, you are totally right. It was probably Vanity smurf, thanks for taking me back to the early 80's.

Heather

Here's a pic of Vanity for everyone out there. :rotfl2:
I forgot how um... "vain" he was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter