• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

City, Sand, and Savanna - Link to new trip report

Just after I took that picture, a woman walked out of the restroom, there beyond the cannon. I still had the camera up as she walked out. Yeah, that wasn’t awkward.
ashamed0001.gif
what a perv glenn, how could you.:rolleyes:

i can totally see you doing this move...:lmao:

congrats on winning the lottery

I don't know what made me smile more... the fact that you won the lottery, or the video clips you chose to show your internal celebration!

Sure hope the turtle search is more successful than the previous night's!

I don't know what made me smile more... the fact that you won the lottery, or the video clips you chose to show your internal celebration!

The videos had it for me sorry Glenn !!!:rotfl2:

YAY for winning the lottery! That would be stressful. The beach looks lovely that morning and nice job on the inn pictures (I may have to do another plug for you if folks want to see them lol)

Three great updates, sorry I was behind.

The kids did do a great job on their necklaces. Danielle would have loved that too. It's really great to see all the activities they offer. It reminds me of "Dirty Dancing", always something to sign up for.

Lots of good information on your first turtle walk, sorry you didn't see a turtle nesting. I'm thrilled you got in the lottery. I really enjoyed your celebration clips too.

I also got a letter from Jordan. I need to make some time to write back.

A great update :) you do seem to have good luck, or maybe it's some Disney magic ;) either way, what a great start to the day!

If I were playing the Judy contest, I would guess 0 Judy's

:cheer2:

Now we can't keep giving both of you points every time that you're going to come in 1-2 like this.....so we're awarding the point to the "non-player" who answered first.

Updated scores:
Jenn (elphie101) - 1 Judy-sighting win, First Subscriber Honors!
Tanya - 1 Judy-sighting win
Pat - 4 Judy-sighting wins
Rosie - 2 Judy-sighting wins
Marvin - 6 Judy-sighting wins, 3 Eagle Eye points :magnify:
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win
Mark - 3 Judy-sighting wins
Molly - 1 Judy-sighting win
Dan - 1 Eagle Eye point :magnify:
Kathy - 1 Judy-sighting win
Dee - 3 Judy-sighting wins
Magdalene - 2 Judy-sighting wins
Katharina - 2 Judy-sighting wins

Congrats on the lottery win

Thanks Pat. Now to find out if we'll see any turtles. :upsidedow

Congrats on getting a lottery pick! :banana: Did you rush right out and buy some tickets for the next PowerBall drawing??? :confused3

No, I think I used up all of my luck right there.

Glad you won the lottery! That's fantastic!

And I'm glad you didn't go all "In your face, losers" to the sad people who didn't get chosen.

Yep, I won a chance to possibly, potentially, maybe see a turtle. ;)

Yeah, I didn't want to rub anyone's face in it....I know I wasn't enjoying seeing other people win the first few that were pulled.

Now hoping that you actually get to see some turtles this time.

Start crossing your fingers again!

What did Marv not get out his magnifying glass and check if Judy was in the salon !!!:rotfl2:Inthat case it would be 1 Judy ,(if I was playing)

I'm sure he checked. If so, he was correct....she stayed back at the suite.

I love all of those signs pointing to the different locations!

I know they have them at Vero and Hilton Head. I'm not sure about the other non-WDW locations.

Yay for getting spots on the turtle walk!! :banana:

We passed another hurdle, now on to the turtle! (Hey, that rhymes!)

I would not have won. I am not lucky.

I didn't think I was either, but Judy thought I was so it must have had some kind of weird placebo-effect.

Another trip in the can and yet another different and fabulous trip. :goodvibes

Trying to get caught up and then finish the summer trip and then DL. I will get to it but not sure when.

Looking forward to reading about this latest trip of yours. popcorn::

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you were successful in the lottery!!! Too bad for the ones who didn't make it, but I don't "know" them, so I'm happy with the results.

Thanks! It's kind of like those "up close and personal" segments during the Olympics so that you root for one of the competitors. :laughing:

Once again, very descriptive pictures and descriptions of the lobby area.

I hope it gives you a good sense of the resort. :goodvibes

I saw blue sky! Let's hope this continues to be a lucky day for you!

:beach:

Laughing at your little emotion videos. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Sooo funny !! Can't wait to read about the Turtle Walk.

They did a better job conveying my emotions than I could have done with words. And I couldn't pick just one. :laughing:

Vero is so pretty!

It is! I was impressed with the landscaping, but the interior decoration in the Inn was very nice too.

Congrats on winning the lotto, Glenn. I'm so glad it worked out.

So far, so good. Now we just need mother nature to cooperate. ;)

Great pictures as you strolled for your coffee.

Thanks!

Photo stroll, procrastinate from working out, same difference. :rolleyes1

Hey, I didn't say anything about procrastinating in this chapter....why would you jump to that conclusion? :confused3

So let me get this straight. Every morning, you'd get up and go off on a mission to procure a drink that you expect to hate??? :confused3 :crazy2:

Yeah, but I didn't. This time. :upsidedow

If that ain't addiction, I don't know what is. :lmao::rotfl2:

Yes, I'm addicted to photo strolls.

Well, at least you weren't taking pictures inside the restroom.

At least not this time. :scared:

:cool1::yay::thumbsup2

Hopefully the second night is more successful than the first!

Time will tell. Stay tuned.

Excellent use of gifs. :thumbsup2 :lmao::rotfl2:

:teeth:

:confused3 Sounds very uplifting.

Since there's no draft anymore to make young people worried and depressed, they have to resort to literature.

Otherwise known as the "Procrastinate To Avoid Working Out" stroll.

Hey, I never said that!

:eek: Say what?!

I can't believe it either.

Oh, and Airplane. :thumbsup2

That was an easy one, but give yourself a +1:thumbsup2

They swapped it out for Dunkin Donuts. He's just contractually obligated to say it's Nescafe.:rotfl:

Well that explains it.

I like this one.

Why, thank you.

Awww. Too bad she doesn't read this, and therefore you won't earn any brownie points.

You're right. But I have such a surplus, I'm not even worried. :rolleyes:

Nice! Excellent work on the animated gif's.

I thought if ever a situation called for some, this was it.

This could be the only lottery you ever win.

Uh oh, there goes my retirement plan.

Now let's hope you see some turtles!

Here's the closest DIS emoticon --> :snail:

Wow, Andy. Great minds. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah, and you and Andy thought similarly too! :rotfl2:

Hi Glenn. Since I came out of lurkdom on Mark's TR to grab one of his movie quotes, I thought I'd say "hello" over here too.

:welcome: Connie! I saw that and wondered if you would....but you posted on the PTR I think, so I know that you're a loyal reader. :)

I totally remember reading The Lottery in school. It made me so sick to my stomach I thought I was gonna puke right there in Mrs. Fain's 2nd period English class. And, yes, when I watched The Hunger Games, all I could think about was The Lottery and my mind was just screaming "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THESE PEOPLE?!!!!". (At least Hunger Games ended a little better for the main character.)

Hmmm, my experience was totally different....it was Mr. Acklin, 4th period. :rolleyes:

So. Gut wrenching, mind boggling literature aside... I just wanted to say :wave2: and let you know that I'm along for the ride. I hope your second turtle walk is more productive (or REproductive) than the first! :rotfl:

Thanks again for reading, and for the good turtle wishes. :goodvibes

:sad2: :headache:

what a perv glenn, how could you.:rolleyes:

Wrong place, wrong time. :rotfl2:

i can totally see you doing this move...:lmao:

:angel:

congrats on winning the lottery

Thanks! Now keep your fingers crossed for a turtle sighting.

:thumbsup2 Either one is fine, I'm glad you were pulling for me!

Me too, and I know how it turns out! ;):headache::cool1::sick::rolleyes::p

The videos had it for me sorry Glenn !!!:rotfl2:

That's okay, I'm glad you :)'d.

YAY for winning the lottery! That would be stressful.

It was! I would not want to go to Vero relying on that for our only chance to go on a Turtle Walk.

The beach looks lovely that morning and nice job on the inn pictures (I may have to do another plug for you if folks want to see them lol)

It was a much better beach day. :beach: :thumbsup2

Sure, send 'em over. I put a plug on the Vero thread for both of our TRs, by the way. :goodvibes

Wow, you two obviously got waaaayyyyy too close when you were at Yee Haw Bob together........... :eek:

That was just the Bud Lite Lime talkin'. :rotfl2:

Three great updates, sorry I was behind.

No problemo.

The kids did do a great job on their necklaces. Danielle would have loved that too. It's really great to see all the activities they offer. It reminds me of "Dirty Dancing", always something to sign up for.

Later in the week I'll be doing the hula and singing the song that Baby's sister sang. :rolleyes:

Lots of good information on your first turtle walk, sorry you didn't see a turtle nesting. I'm thrilled you got in the lottery. I really enjoyed your celebration clips too.

Thanks, I was racking my brain trying to remember some of the info. we learned. At the time, I was like "oh, I'll remember this...."

Thanks for rooting for me -- we have another chance!

I also got a letter from Jordan. I need to make some time to write back.

Yeah, me too. Derek posted a picture on Instagram of Jordan with Derek's kids in CA, so he got back west for a visit.

:mad: ;)

A great update :) you do seem to have good luck, or maybe it's some Disney magic ;) either way, what a great start to the day!

Thanks Squidgyness. Yes, a little pixiedust: goes a long way!

Up to date and ready to push Marv out of the way so I can get the point. :cool1: :lmao::lmao:

Nah I am an :angel: and I wouldn't do that. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter